ADA Tejas Mark-II/Medium Weight Fighter

Why no wings ?
Who knows I had heard some months ago they started to assemble wings too. Not sure
The prototype assembly was stopped by mod until engine deal was done.
Most stupid decision..
Atleast when the aircraft would have been flight ready they would have started testing out its some of the things this would have been better approach they already have f414 delivered for evaluating purpose. Very stupid decision by moD.

Who knows I had heard some months ago they started to assemble wings too. Not sure
The prototype assembly was stopped by mod until engine deal was done.
Most stupid decision..
Atleast when the aircraft would have been flight ready they would have started testing out its some of the things this would have been better approach they already have f414 delivered for evaluating purpose. Very stupid decision by moD.
So has that stupid condition now removed or passed? Has the work going on full swing?

If I am not wrong tejas mk 2 was supposed to take first flight in 2023 but this claw delayed it to 2025 October
Yes now they're saying Tejas mk2 will be rolled out by the end of this year which doesn't seem possible to me as some 8 months ago the claw was removed (which also halted the funding) and then work began but could be possible as already alot of work was done & first flight was expected in 2025. I think could be possible by end of 2025 or Beginning of 2026. Anyways we screw un genrols so much but what abt government.
Ff in 2023 would have yielded in alot of testing.
But now they have refined the design on the basis of wind tunnel testing in France. Ig the 2nd prototype would have those changes.

Last edited:
Yes now they're saying Tejas mk2 will be rolled out by the end of this year which doesn't seem possible to me as some 8 months ago the claw was removed and work was began but could be possible as already alot of work was done & first flight was expected in 2025. I think could be possible by end of 2025 or Beginning of 2026. Anyways we screw un genrols so much but what abt government.
Ff in 2023 would have resulted in alot of testing.
But now they have refined the design on the basis of wind tunnel testing in France. Ig the 2nd prototype would have those changes
If tejas mk2 ff happened in 2023 we would have been in completely different situation

If tejas mk2 ff happened in 2023 we would have been in completely different situation
Atleast 35% testing would have been completed. But then here we are new changes are being implemented in the Tejas mk2 design after extensive wind tunnel testing in France it was said it has much less drag and much better improved aerodynamically compared to Tejas mk1A, now it is refined even more. Just some copium. Is it that significant even after 2yrs of ff & testing would have been implemented in it ?? Who knows.
It could be very significant or not much we don't know.
Anyways any improvement in aerodynamics is good yields good efficiency.

Atleast 35% testing would have been completed. But then here we are new changes are being implemented in the Tejas mk2 design after extensive wind tunnel testing in France it was said it has much less drag and much better improved aerodynamically compared to Tejas mk1A, now it is refined even more. Just some copium. Is it that significant even after 2yrs of ff & testing would have been implemented in it ?? Who knows.
It could be very significant or not much we don't know.
Anyways any improvement in aerodynamics is good yields good efficiency.
Yeah lets hope everything goes good
Tejas mk 2 program is very important considering it will be main workforce of iaf

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back