Bangladesh Watch - News,Updates and Discussions

There is a literal mass murder of Mohammedans happening in the middle east as we speak courtesy long noses under the borrowed muscle of America.

Are the pious mujahedin in East Bengal not privy to this information?

How difficult is it for the R&AW to create "mahul" in Kangladeshi SM & thus try to redirect the on-ground perpetually angry mulloid towards the US & its Christian imperialist ambitions on Martins island which rightfully belongs to the Bongoli Muslamaans?

Dont get me wrong, i am not suggesting a Benghazi type agitation but just redirect mulloid anger against Lunderica?
Not easy with pakis stoking this islamist trashfire towards India. Story of all the losers in the neighborhood. They can't think beyond their hatred for India and Hindus. Only a '71 style armed revolution will do anything. Can we fund and run it ? while being under Uncle Sam's microscope ? Best we can do right now is let it play out. Maybe incite them to chimp-out even harder and scare off foreign investors faster. Economic sabotages, completely banning BD imports, heightened border security, etc. We can't take drastic measures until they do something ridiculously stupid and hostile.

GoI need not ignore the provocation, just that the response need not be in a predictable manner.
I'll be disappointed till eternity if the response isn't worth the wait.

28 KNF trained militant released yesterday. It's not just a coincidence Manipur-BD altogether. And with thin possibilities of Trump in White House, things will go more south.

I'll be disappointed till eternity if the response isn't worth the wait.

28 KNF trained militant released yesterday. It's not just a coincidence Manipur-BD altogether. And with thin possibilities of Trump in White House, things will go more south.

If there's a decent chance that Trump may torpedo Israeli war efforts, he won't be allowed to win. The deep state doesn't want to deal with variables right now. It's working out for them right now with two ongoing wars.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back