BRICS news and developments

BRICS hasnt announced a currency. It has announced plans for one.
The currency situation is the main driver for BRICS and that is why there is a flood of applications to join BRICS.
The western media can ignore this all they wish, but the reason is simple: when Ukronazi war went full kinetic in 2022, murrica did something it has never ever done before, since Bretton-Woods agreement came into force : It stole another nation's ( Russia's) sovereign wealth. It didnt even do this for NoKo during Korean war, not to vietnam, not to sad-ham, not to the talibunnies, no-one. ( Murrica has frozen govt assets of enemies it is at war with before, and every country does that. but that is NOT the same as theft of sovereign wealth fund of a nation's reserve bank).

So now the world is going 'if u can do this to russia today, you can do this to me tomorrow, we need alternative to USD'.

THIS is why there is suddenly so much hubdub about BRICS currency, alternate payment systems, etc. Because the west has never weaponized those before.

We shouldn't give up our right to print our own currency.

We shouldn't give up our right to print our own currency.
We won't. No country will. I dont think BRICS currency is going to be as liquid as USD - the BRICS nations are not enamored with west's lending based economy in the first place. BRICS nations are not intersted in a currency that is post-industrial world currency like USD today.
They are interested in an industrial era currency, like the GBP/USD/DG used to be in the era of industrial capitalism : 1800s-mid 1900s: gold backed, which doesnt offer strong liquidity but it offers strong stability in actual money growth with industrial growth.

When you make FIAT currency, the main beneficiary is the finance sector, because they can move money so ez/create money so ez that 'money industry' becomes a thing. The main losers of this, are the manufacturing/resource extraction sector, because they lose the fundamental stability of long term cost projection, since the value of money itself fluctuates so much.

The west made its change, in 1970, at the zenith of its industrial might, thinking that disadvantaging its world beating industrial sector a bit to enhance & supercharge the finance sector will pay off in net results and till now, it had. But now with Global south & China rising in industrial might, the currency equation has come under pressure.

Don't get me wrong, nobody in BRICS is saying that BRICS currency is going to be a less liquid currency, because nobody wants to scare the bankers shitless and torpedo the project, but that is where this is headed.

I am not sure about how the countries retain control over this 'brics euro' but i think its lack of liquidity will lend itself to be a pegging standard to individual currencies that individual nations will control.

The currency situation is the main driver for BRICS and that is why there is a flood of applications to join BRICS.
The western media can ignore this all they wish, but the reason is simple: when Ukronazi war went full kinetic in 2022, murrica did something it has never ever done before, since Bretton-Woods agreement came into force : It stole another nation's ( Russia's) sovereign wealth. It didnt even do this for NoKo during Korean war, not to vietnam, not to sad-ham, not to the talibunnies, no-one. ( Murrica has frozen govt assets of enemies it is at war with before, and every country does that. but that is NOT the same as theft of sovereign wealth fund of a nation's reserve bank).

So now the world is going 'if u can do this to russia today, you can do this to me tomorrow, we need alternative to USD'.

THIS is why there is suddenly so much hubdub about BRICS currency, alternate payment systems, etc. Because the west has never weaponized those before.
There is one more point .. West is stealing Russian money when none of NATO is technically at war with Russia. This has never happened before..

This just shows how dumb westoids are and how idiotic particulary murricans are. They think that since Turkey is in NATO, turkey should align with the west, always and is part of the western club,

They are not dumb, they are correct, this is what it was before Erdogan started showing his true colors.
Turkey was a western slave and still is, yet today it struggles against it's shackles and makes escape attempts.

In the mind of the Wastern goroid, the word "ally" === vassal.

Always remember that is what it means in international relations when they utter the word (((ally)))

Hope our Govt is repatriating our Gold (((held for safety))) in foreign banks

We should tell the Chinese clear-cut one thing : we will allow Pakistan into BRICS the day China formally cedes Lhasa to India.
And stick to it - if that day ever comes, i am quite happy to see us let the pakis in to BRICS.
How about we don't tell them anything? why involve the chinese?? Let Pakistan live with
the fact they will never be a member.

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back