Chit Chat

Standard Operating Procedure for fund raising on these platform.
first time i heard caste discrimination + starvation as pitch. Given she was awarded in 2006 Padma Shri - I am circumspect about this.

first time i heard caste discrimination + starvation as pitch. Given she was awarded in 2006 Padma Shri - I am circumspect about this.
Last time I checked, even kanglus can get Ration Card and get Rations from Ration Shop. Unless the Ration Shop administrator checks their Caste and denies them Rations, which is unlikely, most of this rhetoric is false.

Who isn't accepting food from whom? Its confusing. Why would anyone don't accept food from anyone if they are starving?
Two words Discrimination, Starvation and standard picture of Child with bowl have been used by evangelists a lot in past in US to garner funds. Crowdfunding pitches are generally around social causes or personal causes but with particular geographical limit - but first time I saw pitch around caste discrimination and starvation - which is so open ended and with starvation as a trope - is even more disturbing - given the images they use seem to be from a tier 2/Tier 1 city unregularized colonies.

Yo...there you go.

The gentleman had said "think about small company will they risk investment in defence??" So that's why I posted his pic. A small company, no one knew, no serious backing, way early in the game...but still decided to invest in defence because they knew what they're doing was legit. Result; one of the very first firm that truly made us stick out as defence exporter globally.

There're 195 countries; remove 10 and you're still left with freaking 185 potential customers to sell.
If you've really developed something worth catering to the market or even simply have done some R&D then you won't be limited to just your home country. A deal would get rejected and you'd simply move on to the next potential buyer without crying a river about it.
I really think most Defense Startups fail because they jump on a bandwagon expecting easy profits. The Tonbo Imaging seems to be founded by a true enthusiast, someone with a passion. Profits are important but without passion and genuine r&d intentions, they will fail.

Two words Discrimination, Starvation and standard picture of Child with bowl have been used by evangelists a lot in past in US to garner funds. Crowdfunding pitches are generally around social causes or personal causes but with particular geographical limit - but first time I saw pitch around caste discrimination and starvation - which is so open ended and with starvation as a trope - is even more disturbing - given the images they use seem to be from a tier 2/Tier 1 city unregularized colonies.
We should encourage donations and rather tax it. Afterall its Gora's money.

Same money is used by these NGOs to do AZADI AZADI regime change protests.
It doesn't actually go to muh starving peepulz.

Even your evangelism is only done to use folks of certain castes as weapons in the aforementioned regime change protests or even armed rebellions, like you see in Manipur.

America is literally the country that promotes the most anti-Christian godlessness and degeneracy in the world, yet the same country is also a prolific promoter of evangelization? kuch bhi :bplease:

It doesn't track because Westie evangelization is done exclusively for stirring-shit-up purposes.

we should block them and govt surely can take care on its own - if there is reality to such claims. We refused aid when tsunami hit, because we know what these ngo's were doing. They would take food and aid truck to affected villages. When people queued for aid - they refused and only were willing to give if they convert.

Same money is used by these NGOs to do AZADI AZADI regime change protests.
It doesn't actually go to muh starving peepulz.

Even your evangelism is only done to use folks of certain castes as weapons in the aforementioned regime change protests or even armed rebellions, like you see in Manipur.

America is literally the country that promotes the most anti-Christian godlessness and degeneracy in the world, yet the same country is also a prolific promoter of evangelization? kuch bhi :bplease:

It doesn't track because Westie evangelization is done exclusively for stirring-shit-up purposes.
exactly. I mean Traditional Christians should be most hurt by Evangelists and their antics - because thats the one strain of xtianity's antics that has riled up many around the world.

I have seen in US how xtians would treat Jehovas witness - very similar to how Pakis think of Qadiyans. How mockingly they think of Korean evangelists and their tour buses.

I really think most Defense Startups fail because they jump on a bandwagon expecting easy profits. The Tonbo Imaging seems to be founded by a true enthusiast, someone with a passion. Profits are important but without passion and genuine r&d intentions, they will fail.
One more...today you're giving banger upon banger of replies.

I don't know how many of you here are aware with it but we're facing a serious electric two wheeler "problem" from past couple of years. Hundreds of companies, no one has ever heard of are selling EV scooters. In every city, especially Tier 2 and 3, you'd find numerous such "generic" sounding firms; Revolve, Dynamo, Velocity, Energy. As you'd dive deeper you'd find one very peculiar thing; all these firms no matter where are selling virtually identical scooters albeit with a different model name. Turns out every single of them imports the same CKDs from the same Chinese OEM for as little as 12,000 and just assembles them here with a brand logo. On a surface level it may look fine as ultimately EV sales are increasing, more companies are coming up, people are getting cheaper options...but the problem is that even the companies themselves know that they'd go bankrupt in a year or two as the market is extremely saturated with everyone selling exactly the same thing.
So they become what we call "fly by night operators" where they know they can't sustain in the long run so try to get as much as profits possible before the shutter is pulled down. And the go to method of this is obviously by substandard quality.

I won't say that it's the exact same case in defence and aerospace sector. But also what is happening is not very far from it.

These are just handful of defence startup that I track
Artemon Aerospace, COMRADO Aerospace, DroneAcharya, Edge Force, Endure Air, Kadet Defence System, LYCAN Defence, NextLeap Aeronautics, VU Dynamics, Zulu Defence, InsideFPV, Asteria Aerospace, Sarus Aerospace, Johnnette Aerospace, Throttle Aerospace, Veda Aeronautics, BigGen Technologies, OM UAV Systems, AeroArc, Garuda Aerospace, Sagar Defence
Guess what's common among them!?

Yup
All of them makes UAVs.

Yo...there you go.

The gentleman had said "think about small company will they risk investment in defence??" So that's why I posted his pic. A small company, no one knew, no serious backing, way early in the game...but still decided to invest in defence because they knew what they're doing was legit. Result; one of the very first firm that truly made us stick out as defence exporter globally.

There're 195 countries; remove 10 and you're still left with freaking 185 potential customers to sell.
If you've really developed something worth catering to the market or even simply have done some R&D then you won't be limited to just your home country. A deal would get rejected and you'd simply move on to the next potential buyer without crying a river about it.

I didn't mean people will stop doing business. I mean small companies will not participate or will be hesitant to participate in R&D projects for armed forces.

Recently DRDO offered public private model for AMCA and few others. None came forward so government has to start giving TDF to private companies.

Similar model used in Road and infrastructure sector which is working very well.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back