Chit Chat

Standard Operating Procedure for fund raising on these platform.
first time i heard caste discrimination + starvation as pitch. Given she was awarded in 2006 Padma Shri - I am circumspect about this.

first time i heard caste discrimination + starvation as pitch. Given she was awarded in 2006 Padma Shri - I am circumspect about this.
Last time I checked, even kanglus can get Ration Card and get Rations from Ration Shop. Unless the Ration Shop administrator checks their Caste and denies them Rations, which is unlikely, most of this rhetoric is false.

Who isn't accepting food from whom? Its confusing. Why would anyone don't accept food from anyone if they are starving?
Two words Discrimination, Starvation and standard picture of Child with bowl have been used by evangelists a lot in past in US to garner funds. Crowdfunding pitches are generally around social causes or personal causes but with particular geographical limit - but first time I saw pitch around caste discrimination and starvation - which is so open ended and with starvation as a trope - is even more disturbing - given the images they use seem to be from a tier 2/Tier 1 city unregularized colonies.

Yo...there you go.

The gentleman had said "think about small company will they risk investment in defence??" So that's why I posted his pic. A small company, no one knew, no serious backing, way early in the game...but still decided to invest in defence because they knew what they're doing was legit. Result; one of the very first firm that truly made us stick out as defence exporter globally.

There're 195 countries; remove 10 and you're still left with freaking 185 potential customers to sell.
If you've really developed something worth catering to the market or even simply have done some R&D then you won't be limited to just your home country. A deal would get rejected and you'd simply move on to the next potential buyer without crying a river about it.
I really think most Defense Startups fail because they jump on a bandwagon expecting easy profits. The Tonbo Imaging seems to be founded by a true enthusiast, someone with a passion. Profits are important but without passion and genuine r&d intentions, they will fail.

Two words Discrimination, Starvation and standard picture of Child with bowl have been used by evangelists a lot in past in US to garner funds. Crowdfunding pitches are generally around social causes or personal causes but with particular geographical limit - but first time I saw pitch around caste discrimination and starvation - which is so open ended and with starvation as a trope - is even more disturbing - given the images they use seem to be from a tier 2/Tier 1 city unregularized colonies.
We should encourage donations and rather tax it. Afterall its Gora's money.

Same money is used by these NGOs to do AZADI AZADI regime change protests.
It doesn't actually go to muh starving peepulz.

Even your evangelism is only done to use folks of certain castes as weapons in the aforementioned regime change protests or even armed rebellions, like you see in Manipur.

America is literally the country that promotes the most anti-Christian godlessness and degeneracy in the world, yet the same country is also a prolific promoter of evangelization? kuch bhi :bplease:

It doesn't track because Westie evangelization is done exclusively for stirring-shit-up purposes.

we should block them and govt surely can take care on its own - if there is reality to such claims. We refused aid when tsunami hit, because we know what these ngo's were doing. They would take food and aid truck to affected villages. When people queued for aid - they refused and only were willing to give if they convert.

Same money is used by these NGOs to do AZADI AZADI regime change protests.
It doesn't actually go to muh starving peepulz.

Even your evangelism is only done to use folks of certain castes as weapons in the aforementioned regime change protests or even armed rebellions, like you see in Manipur.

America is literally the country that promotes the most anti-Christian godlessness and degeneracy in the world, yet the same country is also a prolific promoter of evangelization? kuch bhi :bplease:

It doesn't track because Westie evangelization is done exclusively for stirring-shit-up purposes.
exactly. I mean Traditional Christians should be most hurt by Evangelists and their antics - because thats the one strain of xtianity's antics that has riled up many around the world.

I have seen in US how xtians would treat Jehovas witness - very similar to how Pakis think of Qadiyans. How mockingly they think of Korean evangelists and their tour buses.

I really think most Defense Startups fail because they jump on a bandwagon expecting easy profits. The Tonbo Imaging seems to be founded by a true enthusiast, someone with a passion. Profits are important but without passion and genuine r&d intentions, they will fail.
One more...today you're giving banger upon banger of replies.

I don't know how many of you here are aware with it but we're facing a serious electric two wheeler "problem" from past couple of years. Hundreds of companies, no one has ever heard of are selling EV scooters. In every city, especially Tier 2 and 3, you'd find numerous such "generic" sounding firms; Revolve, Dynamo, Velocity, Energy. As you'd dive deeper you'd find one very peculiar thing; all these firms no matter where are selling virtually identical scooters albeit with a different model name. Turns out every single of them imports the same CKDs from the same Chinese OEM for as little as 12,000 and just assembles them here with a brand logo. On a surface level it may look fine as ultimately EV sales are increasing, more companies are coming up, people are getting cheaper options...but the problem is that even the companies themselves know that they'd go bankrupt in a year or two as the market is extremely saturated with everyone selling exactly the same thing.
So they become what we call "fly by night operators" where they know they can't sustain in the long run so try to get as much as profits possible before the shutter is pulled down. And the go to method of this is obviously by substandard quality.

I won't say that it's the exact same case in defence and aerospace sector. But also what is happening is not very far from it.

These are just handful of defence startup that I track
Artemon Aerospace, COMRADO Aerospace, DroneAcharya, Edge Force, Endure Air, Kadet Defence System, LYCAN Defence, NextLeap Aeronautics, VU Dynamics, Zulu Defence, InsideFPV, Asteria Aerospace, Sarus Aerospace, Johnnette Aerospace, Throttle Aerospace, Veda Aeronautics, BigGen Technologies, OM UAV Systems, AeroArc, Garuda Aerospace, Sagar Defence
Guess what's common among them!?

Yup
All of them makes UAVs.

Yo...there you go.

The gentleman had said "think about small company will they risk investment in defence??" So that's why I posted his pic. A small company, no one knew, no serious backing, way early in the game...but still decided to invest in defence because they knew what they're doing was legit. Result; one of the very first firm that truly made us stick out as defence exporter globally.

There're 195 countries; remove 10 and you're still left with freaking 185 potential customers to sell.
If you've really developed something worth catering to the market or even simply have done some R&D then you won't be limited to just your home country. A deal would get rejected and you'd simply move on to the next potential buyer without crying a river about it.

I didn't mean people will stop doing business. I mean small companies will not participate or will be hesitant to participate in R&D projects for armed forces.

Recently DRDO offered public private model for AMCA and few others. None came forward so government has to start giving TDF to private companies.

Similar model used in Road and infrastructure sector which is working very well.

Bhumihar bhai, this is request to you, this is regardless of @mist_consecutive and @Vishnugupt fight, both of them are great guys, they are needed here.

I was banned in that trigger happy DFI by none other that @lurkerbaba and his gang because they were thinking I was too UNSOPHISTICATED regarding the issue when I gave same words reply to KHALISTANIS who were rampaging that time in Delhi, according to him and lot I was not bringing worthwhile anything in the forum basically worthless.

And LET ME TELL YOU GUYS FOR FUTURE ANYTIME YOU MEET A KHALISTANI START ABUSING HIM, no this is not because of jingoism, it is strategic, these MONSTERS respect and fear ABUSE because in their whole society they really only do this, ask me I have been to Ludhiana and Chandigarh and have met some.LET ME TELL YOU KHALISTANIS are WORTHLESS and DOGS OF WEST AND CHINA, SO US HINDUS should always REPLY IN SIMILAR TERMS, then only these people will listen, giving abuse strategically also carry information far, remember.

They banned me, me who helped a guy with relevant infos & photos who was condensing towards Mig-25 high altitude capability of taking good photos and saying why Russian planes are bad, after that I don't know why but that guy didn't reply here or in DFI afterwards, he went silent!

And then again here, other guy who was too much singing praises (suspiciously) about that Pakistani athlete who won gold medal in olympics, that athlete didn't participate in latest meet where Chopra won silver Medal again showing consistency, now the CHOORAN of PAKISTANI GENETICALLY SUPREME is silent right now.

So, a request bro, please don't let it turn another DFI where mods rampage with threats because we are not sofisticated.
The antics of UN Generals that we see itself is comedy.
There should be idiotic musings of Indian Armed forces thread too, they deserve it after that stryker talks.
@Vishnugupt bhaijaan you deserve to create it.
No one is getting banned here my fren
The owner of the forum has set a very high standard for banning.
I don't have anything against Vishnugupt here and I don't have the intention to ban him either.

What it has to do with my age ?
A lot!
We call it the "teenage gang" tho even members with wife and children are suspect to that behavior sometimes.

We believe a group of very young DFB members are quick to jump to fight with other members. It is a product of age, at a young age we have a big ego that does not allow a difference in opinion and a mature way to deal with it.

Before me this forum (DFI) was a Echo chamber for Generals.

On DFI/DFB, a gang of Brown Sipoy which believe if you don't know English then your opinion is not worth of listening, they are also the same people who gave very Vague reasons for Import.

Basically they are Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars and they are my enemies.

Do you see the above posts ^

DFB isn't being run by globohomo liberandu secular
It is maintained by former members who are on the same spectrum as you and me.

So you do not need to be the savior of this forum nor pick fight with members unnecessarily specially not mods.

You have no enemies.

If you are at a point where you can no longer agree with a members opinion and position than you call it a day or if they are insufferable than you ignore them.
This forum isn't a war zone you do not have to fight with Mist and Mist does not have to fight with you here.
If you feel like a mod is unnecessarily cruel towards you than report the admins. And if you think I am biased than choose any Admin that you want to handle your case.

I will ask @mist_consecutive to ignore you and you do the same for him.

Your posts will be moderated by admins or some other moderator.

Report button, DMs to Admin and mods, Members corner thread is your tool. Please use it.

Remember you have no enemies.

Remember guys

IMG_20241001_175925.jpg

This forum is owned by its members, funded by its members and ran by its members.

Its a monument of trust that members of DFI built together. Like how Ram Mandir sprang back from its ashes.

I want members to trust each other disagree but stay together.
Even Islamist fight the common enemy and fight each other when alone.
We need to be a bit better and fight the common enemy and disagree when we have differences not fight each other.

This forum probably represents the top 10% of India in terms of mental capacity. Justify its worth.

exactly. I mean Traditional Christians should be most hurt by Evangelists and their antics - because thats the one strain of xtianity's antics that has riled up many around the world.

I have seen in US how xtians would treat Jehovas witness - very similar to how Pakis think of Qadiyans. How mockingly they think of Korean evangelists and their tour buses.

These Evangelicals/Baptists/Pentecostals or AmeriProts as i call them since they all hail from the same free & demoncratic cesspool have been originally stealing their numbers from Catholics, it's not just Hindus and all.

There is the other case of neoconverts being extremely zealous and doing ungli of their fellows from the old religion, which causes hatred in the aforementioned old religion followers since the unglibaaz is also called a "christian" resulting in many cases of

1727786560953.gif

A lot!
We call it the "teenage gang" tho even members with wife and children are suspect to that behavior sometimes.

We believe a group of very young DFB members are quick to jump to fight with other members. It is a product of age, at a young age we have a big ego that does not allow a difference in opinion and a mature way to deal with it.

Do you see the above posts ^

DFB isn't being run by globohomo liberandu secular
It is maintained by former members who are on the same spectrum as you and me.

So you do not need to be the savior of this forum nor pick fight with members unnecessarily specially not mods.

You have no enemies.

If you are at a point where you can no longer agree with a members opinion and position than you call it a day or if they are insufferable than you ignore them.
This forum isn't a war zone you do not have to fight with Mist and Mist does not have to fight with you here.
If you feel like a mod is unnecessarily cruel towards you than report the admins. And if you think I am biased than choose any Admin that you want to handle your case.

I will ask @mist_consecutive to ignore you and you do the same for him.

Your posts will be moderated by admins or some other moderator.

Report button, DMs to Admin and mods, Members corner thread is your tool. Please use it.

Remember you have no enemies.

I'm also not an enemy of anyone here either . I sarcastically quoted him. It wasn't mocking to him but could perceived as mocking inadvertently.

I do push my view with full force

This is not my age but my principles in social life where I don't take things lying down.

For Example, Western Economist mocked Indian slow growth as Hindu rate of growth now Europe is in recession and I will openly call it a Christian rate of growth.

If someone offered me beef then I will make sure to offer him Pig. Because I can not allow other to make narrative over me. And it's my duty being a Politician Hindutva.

Anyway, Thanks for pacifying things. I also apologies if I hurt anyone except Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars

I'm also not an enemy of anyone here either . I sarcastically quoted him. It wasn't mocking to him but could perceived as mocking inadvertently.

I do push my view with full force

This is not my age but my principles in social life where I don't take things lying down.

For Example, Western Economist mocked Indian slow growth as Hindu rate of growth now Europe is in recession and I will openly call it a Christian rate of growth.

If someone offered me beef then I will make sure to offer him Pig. Because I can not allow other to make narrative over me. And it's my duty being a Politician Hindutva.

Anyway, Thanks for pacifying things. I also apologies if I hurt anyone except Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars

They are not Christian any more.
You can correctly call it
A :troll:Secular :troll: Rate of Growth

View: https://youtu.be/kFNAdchFlXY?feature=shared

Lodu went to Burkina Faso and got treated like the Pawjeet he was.

Indian embassy being Indian embassy, did what it does best. They did nothing.

Pawjeets are whipping themselves in the comment section.
Most of his audiences wouldn't have travelled outside their village let alone their city let alone traveling to foreign lands.
But thanks to cheap internet every pawjeet feels like the world owes them respect.

There is an Tamil Youtuber who visited Iran and went near the Baluchistan area.
Conclusion:
Guy got arrested by Iranian Police and he called the Indian Embassy for assistance. The embassy staff came with their own vehicle talked with the Police and secured his release. They asked to avoid visiting those areas and also given their contact numbers.

Thing is embassy will help but their powers were limited outside the embassy.

All Indian Embassies nowadays ask people to register their names in that respective countries for support.

Just idiots decided to visit Burkino Faso which is in Civil war with Jihadis for an decade now.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back