Chit Chat

Israel needs to control the gaza border portion along the Egyptian side. Need to totally ban the import of fertilizer. Control the ins and puts of gaza totally.
Hamas can't be a significant threat if they can't make rockets.

And I can say the same about you but let's agree to disagree.
Lol when did I push my misconceptions here. I m & I was always open for correcting myself when I was wrong. But hey let's disagree, because members are allowed to have different
opinion (misconceptions sry)

Experts here are explaining what exactly happened. Some predicting what would be the reaction. People are even suggesting what Israel should do. Some saying BMD/ADS was overwhelmed. Some saying they worked exactly as expected.

And here I'm, soch raha hun kal market band na hota to kya mast short karta.

And also feeling sad for INS Tir, just hours he's been there and shit hit the fan. Except me no one even seems to be bothered about my poor thing.
Do 40mm Bofors hain bas bechare ke pass, pata nahi kaam bhi karte hain ya nahi
😕

Experts here are explaining what exactly happened. Some predicting what would be the reaction. People are even suggesting what Israel should do. Some saying BMD/ADS was overwhelmed. Some saying they worked exactly as expected.

And here I'm, soch raha hun kal market band na hota to kya mast short karta.

And also feeling sad for INS Tir, just hours he's been there and shit hit the fan. Except me no one even seems to be bothered about my poor thing.
Do 40mm Bofors hain bas bechare ke pass, pata nahi kaam bhi karte hain ya nahi
😕

It's not without reason that only the potato ships have been sent over for the "frandly" exercise

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back