Chit Chat

Are bhai, I can't see tweets on this site, it is showing with every tweet "This tweet is unavailable", despite me logged in to that X account.
Someone facing same problem?

Are bhai, I can't see tweets on this site, it is showing with every tweet "This tweet is unavailable", despite me logged in to that X account.
Someone facing same problem?
Initially every tweet was like that, then the frequency decreased. Haven't seen one since yesterday 2200hrs

These are the specs of pc I wanna buy any suggestions my budget is â‚ą80000

Attachments

• IMG_20241012_210842704~2.jpg
    IMG_20241012_210842704~2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20241012_210800980~2.jpg
    IMG_20241012_210800980~2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
Congratulations, sanatan dharmio

Indians are awesome at guilt-tripping themselves and cultivating a inferior complexity for no apparent reason.

What are we supposed to do if Mt. Kailash is (and never was) in India ? Go on a crusade to snatch it back from PLA ?

Most importantly all the people in Himalayan region must have houses in plain areas. In case of war with China all children, women and aged can then move there. Depending on government will only create more trouble. This should be clear. And you can't trust other fellows of this nation to help eachother in case of war.

You need reverse-migration of people settling on the vast land and resources of the empty mountains instead of them settling back into plains. In case of war you need people to stand their ground, create a local resistance force instead of them fleeing back to plains.

Indians are awesome at guilt-tripping themselves and cultivating a inferior complexity for no apparent reason.

What are we supposed to do if Mt. Kailash is (and never was) in India ? Go on a crusade to snatch it back from PLA ?

Read my next post, because you don't want to be guilty in case Chinese take Indian women and children as slaves when they invade again specially in Himalayan region. Post 2019 I have big doubts on Indian leadership and it's quality to take tough decisions. So buddy you are all your own in this country.

You need reverse-migration of people settling on the vast land and resources of the empty mountains instead of them settling back into plains.

'In case of war' you want to send your sisters and mothers to settle at the frontline? The people in Himalayan region must have homes in plain areas, so that women and children do not get molested in refugee camps by chapris and haramis. The first thing Indian army in 1962 did was they evacuated the women and children from hilly areas. Only men were there.

create a local resistance force instead of them fleeing back to plains.

Make people in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Maharashtra settle in Himalayan regions to create local resistance force of women and kids. Finally most policy makers come from these states only.

Edit:

As the Chinese army moved towards Tezpur during the 1962 war, residents of Tezpur had to flee with their belongings. They gathered on the banks of the Brahmaputra, for the steamers that would take them to safety.
and the senior administrative figures like the DC and the SP had flown out from the small airport at Salonibari on the outskirts of Tezpur, and no one was left in charge.

Last edited:
How? Can you explain a bit?
Dunno mate old folks were discussing 7 and 8th conjunction not considered good but 8th and 9th is considered good. But again could be North west some school of thought or some pundit gave advice. There was lot of confusion initially about date on Ashtam. Ashtam hold significance as lot of hindus here organize kanjak and break Navratri fasting after that.

Last edited:
Read my next post, because you don't want to be guilty in case Chinese take Indian women and children as slaves when they invade again specially in Himalayan region. Post 2019 I have big doubts on Indian leadership and it's quality to take tough decisions. So buddy you are all your own in this country.

Yes I will read your next post, but how is the reply relevant to what I said ? Mt. Kailash is in China and the best we can do is either go for pilgrimage to China or do a "darshan" from far.

'In case of war' you want to send your sisters and mothers to settle at the frontline?

Not during war, but before war, to create big, happy families on hills.

Reiterating again in case you don't get it, I want hills & remote areas to be populated and developed. India has a huge popuation and huge landmass, but most population is crammed in the plains and cities.

The people in Himalayan region must have homes in plain areas, so that women and children do not get molested in refugee camps by chapris and haramis. The first thing Indian army in 1962 did was they evacuated the women and children from hilly areas. Only men were there.

What a defeatist mentality. You are automatically assuming -
  • We will lose to China.
  • China will capture our land and citizens, and brutalise them.
  • In war citizens are evacuated as per necessity. It is better to arm them & build them bunkers than give them an easy pass to escape.
Understand that civilians are the first line of eyes and ears. There is a reason we are training VDGs in Kashmir, and that Bakarwals often act as intelligence sources for Armed Forces on the remote Kashmiri hills.

Enemy would love it if we vacate the hills, and that will be an cakewalk for them into our side with guerrila militants and their civilians (who are surprisingly not afraid of all these atrocities like you want our civilians to be).

Make people in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Maharashtra settle in Himalayan regions to create local resistance force of women and kids. Finally most policy makers come from these states only.

Edit:

So you want people who have lived all their lives at sea-level to suddenly settle at ~4000m AMSL and prosper? Do you think you are making sense?

China is creating prosperous villages as close as ~1 km from our LAC, and settling civilians there, exact opposite of what you are advocating. Did you think what is the reason or you take them as idiots ?

Last edited:
@Screambowl you are using Tor browser and all your content is nilihistic rants against state, BJP, RSS, Hindu and Modi. You are on my radar now.

"BUT MUH OUTSIDERS INVADING PAHADI SAFE SPACE SAAAAAR!!!!!!"

"What do you mean green folks are steadily increasing in number? I don't see any minorities!"

You are an useful idiot who is massaging his balls. This guy Screambowl is probably a porki k2a or self-hating communist.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back