Chit Chat

@Screambowl you are using Tor browser and all your content is nilihistic rants against state, BJP, RSS, Hindu and Modi. You are on my radar now.

You are an useful idiot who is massaging his balls. This guy Screambowl is probably a k2a or self-hating communist.

I thought the same but then other memberaans said He's some Sikkim wala and other said he's some Pahadi

¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

For all you know this is some impostor running with the same name that old members recognize

I thought the same but then other memberaans said He's some Sikkim wala and other said he's some Pahadi

¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

For all you know this is some impostor running with the same name that old members recognize

His handle resembles an old handle on DFI in username but thats it. Even I can make such an handle doesn't prove anything. And why would an Indian be using a Tor browser and shitposting here against Hindus & India unless that is to hide is shameful roots to the land of rapeseed products ?

His handle resembles an old handle on DFI in username but thats it. Even I can make such an handle doesn't prove anything. And why would an Indian be using a Tor browser and shitposting here against Hindus & India unless that is to hide is shameful roots to the land of rapeseed products ?

He's pretends to be some RSS premi Viraat Hondu but he's doing a very bad job of it.
It's very obvious seeing his posts is that he's a 🤲

He's also an old timer from strat front. When I read his posts there, I also assumed he's a pakistani.But he seems to be Indian.
A very pessimistic one.

These are the specs of pc I wanna buy any suggestions my budget is ₹80000
replace rtx 3060 with 4060 will cost 1-2k more but will give you more performance. for now you can go with cheaper 500gb ssd like crucial p3 to stay within your budget. unable to see which psu you are going for cx550 will cost around the same though.
rtx 4060 8gb outperforms 3060 12 gb in every game
https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/gpus/rtx-4060-vs-rtx-3060-12gb-gpu-faceof

Reactions: SKC
replace rtx 3060 with 4060 will cost 1-2k more but will give you more performance. for now you can go with cheaper 500gb ssd like crucial p3 to stay within your budget. unable to see which psu you are going for cx550 will cost around the same though.
https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/gpus/rtx-4060-vs-rtx-3060-12gb-gpu-faceof
I rarely play games I need it for 3d rendering and animation stuff will rtx 12 gb 3060 be right or 8 gb 4060

Also 40 series are build 5nm Process while most of 30 series are based on 8,10nm process.
This makes them more efficient despite having LOWER tgp(total graphics power wattage) & max graphics power they outperform them.
@Desi Doomer Reborn always prefer 40 series. Keep 4050 as you're last resort.

I rarely play games I need it for 3d rendering and animation stuff will rtx 12 gb 3060 be right or 8 gb 4060
Uff I didn't took animation In consideration.
Anyways it's upto you now as for gaming 4050 is said best in budget laptops. I don't even know u buying laptop or pc.
Anyways if animation is priority then don't forget to use high speed rams (prefer ddr5)use them in dual channel mode performance will boost , high speed memory go for gen4.
Just my 2 cents

These are the specs of pc I wanna buy any suggestions my budget is ₹80000
For the sake of Allah talla don't do this mistake buy 2*8 gm ram instead of one 16gb. First see what dual channel mode is.
I will explain In primitive short way if 16gb ram is 2 lane highway then 2x8gb is 4 lane highway.
Don't miss out this perks.
Btw what is ddr? Of ram And gen of SSD

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back