Chit Chat

@Nutcracker @johny_baba @haldilal @Satish Sharma Ji @SKC anyone else here who knows about 3d designing from where to start should I join VFX academy/ coaching or learn from yt open source and how can I grow in animation as an alternative career
What are u pursuing right now ?
do you want to become a full time animator in future ?
Unfortunately I don't have much knowledge abt this field but I would suggest you watch animation youtubers stories how they become there are many who have shared stories there are many things to learn.
I would suggest you to join online communities like we have this forum discords many others. Find such company it would help u learn n grow.
Atlast I would suggest don't buy any courses or as such thing YouTube has enough things available unless u think it's necessity. you can learn from there along with other internet sources.
I don't much but AI might disrupt this field in future

Btw we would have some one to make paki misery animation memes for x.

Btw did you brought ddr4 or 5 and with which configuration 2x8gb or 1x16gb.

This
3d designing
and this
animation
are bit different.

3D designing (CAD/CAM/FEA) would be more of a technical thing where you should have atleast some degree of real world knowledge of what you're modelling; like dimensions, yield strength, tolerances.

Animation is completely different as the whole focus is on creativity and everything happens "dynamically"; like even if just a minute long then also things are moving, interacting as opposed to majority of 3D designing where it's just a random part in xyz axis.

If you're into animation and VFX then a proper academy is the go to. In self learning you just learn whatever you think you should learn but one benefit of an academy would be that it would teach you what the market demands. And more importantly you'd have some sort of certificate to show after completion; so you would have a good job prospects.

And if you want to learn CAD/CAM then you can try going through self tutoring route. If you're in college then use its ID card to get a student's version of a software (most of them have one) and just start tinkering in it. After a week or so start going through YouTube videos.
I answered this (CAD) part assuming you want to learn it just for personal projects like I do. But if you want to pursue this as an career then you'd need to enroll somewhere (either online or offline) to get a certificate.

Baaki to all the best; SolidWorks/AutoCAD ho ya Blender/Maya...mazza to aayega seekhne me

Read my signature

Okay let me first start with this, I dont care about your sanatani - bad rant, keep me and Indo-China discussion out of this.

You wasted your bandwith by posting Ram katha, I am talking about during war.

In case there is a need to evacuate then rather waiting for government, the people in Himalayan states close to border must have secondary investment in plain areas to avoid economic fall out and also have safer place to plan resettlement after war is over.

Disagree. I am consistent with my opinion. Build better infrastructure and bunkers, arm the citizens, create a local militia.

Are you making any sense by contradicting your own self?
China is bringing it's citizens from thousand km away on a plateau and you are saying mallus, kannads, marathis and madrasi can't live there on himalayas? Come on. They have to.

I am not contradicting myself, you are misunderstanding me.

China is settling civilians near border -> Not han-Chinese from coastal or even mainland China, but Tibetians from central Tibet & other areas. They are already accustomed to high-altitude environments.

Who told you you to vacate hills, if Modi can convince Microsoft and Adobe and Google to have their tech parks in Gangtok, Mussorie and Simla then why not?

I am all up for tech campuses in hill stations, I will be the first one to move there.

You people are very bad strategists.

It is pertinent to note that your strategy involves -
  • Blackpilling over Chinese takeover
  • Blackpilling over our citizens brutalised.
  • Running away with tails tucked towards "plains" in case of war instead of protecting this holy land & mountains.

• Running away with tails tucked towards "plains" in case of war instead of protecting this holy land & mountains.

Is this "Arya" Samaji strategy

Or

🤲 Samaji strategy to demoralize the infidel?

Disagree. I am consistent with my opinion. Build better infrastructure and bunkers, arm the citizens, create a local militia.

Point 1 : So according to you people in Himalays should not have investment anywhere else in India, as a backup investment in case their only investment in Himalayan region gets destroyed during war or natural calamities?

Point 2 : My friend this is an absolute absurd policy, this will also cause financial stress on government. Any sane person will have a second and major investment in far away from border areas so that he doesn't have to beg.

I am not contradicting myself, you are misunderstanding me.

China is settling civilians near border -> Not han-Chinese from coastal or even mainland China, but Tibetians from central Tibet & other areas. They are already accustomed to high-altitude environments.

Point 3: Mallus, Madrasi, Kannads and others are also not accustomed to cold but all of them are lining up for US, EU visas where it is cold. Any ways this is not a strong excuse so they have to settle.

Point 4: China is settling, because they have the resources and money, people are not willingly coming. And those who are coming have their major investments far away from border areas. Refer to Point 1.

I am all up for tech campuses in hill stations, I will be the first one to move there.

We will see when one establishes.

1. I am telling you to settle all of the Indians from every state get them accustomed to the hill areas. In case they have to come up for medical help will they not come citing excuses like high altitude and cold?
  2. Have a bloody plan first and secure your investments and prepare forward areas.
  3. It shouldn't end like Kargil Martyrs Residential society scam.

What are u pursuing right now ?
do you want to become a full time animator in future ?
Unfortunately I don't have much knowledge abt this field but I would suggest you watch animation youtubers stories how they become there are many who have shared stories there are many things to learn.
I would suggest you to join online communities like we have this forum discords many others. Find such company it would help u learn n grow.
Atlast I would suggest don't buy any courses or as such thing YouTube has enough things available unless u think it's necessity. you can learn from there along with other internet sources.
I don't much but AI might disrupt this field in future

Btw we would have some one to make paki misery animation memes for x.

Btw did you brought ddr4 or 5 and with which configuration 2x8gb or 1x16gb.
I brought 16 gb DDR5 in 1×16 gb configuration

@Nutcracker @johny_baba @haldilal @Satish Sharma Ji @SKC anyone else here who knows about 3d designing from where to start should I join VFX academy/ coaching or learn from yt open source and how can I grow in animation as an alternative career
For Animation, I would suggest MAAC India courses. They are present in all major cities and has good course and training. One of the cousin did their course 8-10 years back and had positive feedback for them.

https://www.maacindia.com/courses

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back