Chit Chat

Ig Indra = Zeus
Or may be Dionysus
No, Indra = Zeus=Jupiter=Odin. The king of the gods, usually the one with the thunderbolt ( norse gave it to his son thor).
There is no dionysus equivalent in Hinduism, closest is Narada muni. Dionysus is supposed to be basically the orgy+drugs+sex+party god.

Kyun Bharat mai Daange karana chahte ho!
lol...bhai ye to tumhra claim hai ki hinduwo ne others ke god ko khud ka bata kr copy paste kiya hai. by d way neobuddhist aise claim 3-4 saal se kar rahe, youtube me. even ve to kai hindu tyohar (like deewali etc) ko buddhist batatae hai...kai ancient hindu god ke murti ko buddha ki murti batate hai...etc etc. aryan migration theory me believe krne wale to ye batate hai ki european ne india me aa kar ke hinduism, veda etc ko develop kiya....ab koi kisi ke claim ke liye kyu naaraz hoga. itni si baat me kaun hindu dange krega??? ye to bhut chhoti cheeze hai.

Western valued GenZ's are not team players. It is becoming more and more apparent that the new ones coming out of unis are unfit for hard work.

The 70 hour work week is extreme but when you are 22-25 and are in your first job, you should be putting in 50+ hours. That's the only way you learn.
The first 2-3 years as a fresher is when you have lot of opportunities and leeway to learn a lot of things. It's simply foolish to waste those opportunities.
As you grow in years, companies want to earn off you, than to teach you. It then is your own effort to learn new things.

So, anyone getting into IT as fresher and not putting in 50+ hours a week for first 2 years, you are wasting golden and precious time.

GenZ liberals uni graduates are waste. They are absolute pain.
I too agree that at in 20s , 50 hrs a week is minimum one should work. In our internship and PG days admission days meant 36 hrs of work with breaks for using washroom. Proper food was a luxury on these days and we used to survive with samosa and patties with tea. In internal medicine, I was in Monday unit and things used to get really tiring when there was Sunday admission day by rotation followed regular Monday admission day. And ot used to happen twice a month.

Boyz should I go to buy geniune windows or get a key also for other Microsoft products like powerpoint,excel @ArjunMK1A @SKC @Ayan Barat @Azaad

Genuine windows will be there in laptop I believe.

For office products torrent it.

Their subscription price is very high.

Also use Google sheets, zoho sheets. Both of them were free.

Boyz should I go to buy geniune windows or get a key also for other Microsoft products like powerpoint,excel @ArjunMK1A @SKC @Ayan Barat @Azaad
almost all laptops on ecommerce have genuine windows nowadays , better to buy genuine ones only. will have defender benefits and updates are regular for any issues on PC.

Microsoft products like powerpoint,excel @ArjunMK1A @SKC @Ayan Barat @Azaad
there are many student accounts which give them for free.

lol...bhai ye to tumhra claim hai ki hinduwo ne others ke god ko khud ka bata kr copy paste kiya hai. by d way neobuddhist aise claim 3-4 saal se kar rahe, youtube me. even ve to kai hindu tyohar (like deewali etc) ko buddhist batatae hai...kai ancient hindu god ke murti ko buddha ki murti batate hai...etc etc. aryan migration theory me believe krne wale to ye batate hai ki european ne india me aa kar ke hinduism, veda etc ko develop kiya....ab koi kisi ke claim ke liye kyu naaraz hoga. itni si baat me kaun hindu dange krega??? ye to bhut chhoti cheeze hai.
Where did I claim this!

Rest of the facts I am aware of! No substance in all those claims by Neo-Bs.

u said na...one greek god derived in india nd later consider hindu god. nd if u disclosed that one, than riot can happen.
This is a seriously dangerous word play here:
"Exchange of God between Hindu Pantheon and Graeco-Roman Pantheon"
is not same as:
"hinduwo ne others ke god ko khud ka bata kr copy paste kiya hai"

Bhaijaan! now you have to say it which god 🤣 , you just did this, ab jhello.
I am willing to take an L here and not continue this anymore. I made that clear already that no more discussion or disclosure on the topic from my side.​

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back