Chit Chat

How did such dhakkans get hired?
I was the senior of a certain guy who used to call me everytime something out of syllabus happened, so i had to spoonfeed him the fixes everytime.
Later i realized he is just lazy and not stupid so i used to avoid his calls and ignore his messages.
Then he started fixing most of the issues in his tasks himself
Gen z walas are foocking stupid in their own way.

Short attention span, procrastination and riled with self pity and self misery.

These niggaz are in a perpetual cycle of self loath all thanks to cheap internet.

When they go to the interwebz they are bombarded with wreath gap, gender war, global warming, ww3 and evey other this and that crisis.

What is the result? They feel and existential doom. Endless scrolling after a 9 hours shift 2hr commute and 1 hr lunch breaks sap away any enthusiasm and they can do nothing but doom scrolling on the quick dopamine interwebz.

70 hrs work week? Motherfufing capitalist trying to exploit me
They don't think that "yeah I am a Mechanical graduate that got recruited in IT due to mass drive. I only know how to test for paldindrome number, now the company has to spend time and resource on me to train me"
"Maybe I should try to put up with it and acquire skills and move to better company that offers better work life balance"

If the companies are reposible for 30% of the issue than the individual is itself responsible for 70% of it.

Reactions: SKC
Yes, that is true.

But I am not referring to this. Your regular stuff, setting up your system, adding VDI, printers, etc. on your laptop/desktop/thin client etc.

Though you have new versions of Java, .Net, php available a lot of code still uses ages old frameworks and versions. With time we are upgrading to new platform but for that also, you need to investigate the existing application code.

New guys have trouble checking the existing code and understand the logic too. Have to schedule calls with them to find out what is happening in code.​

How did such dhakkans get hired?
I was the senior of a certain guy who used to call me everytime something out of syllabus happened, so i had to spoonfeed him the fixes everytime.
Later i realized he is just lazy and not stupid so i used to avoid his calls and ignore his messages.
Then he started fixing most of the issues in his tasks himself
You don't tell about those genz one's I have trained some of them and handheld them, my god those were the shit days, they couldn't even find the button from UI to change the colour if the button was in loop. Even if you give them the specific component.

After that day I straight refused to train any of them.

Well, this tells one thing:

How spoiled is the IT industry in India compared to all other sectors. We actually earn really well compared to the work we do, and others do in different sectors.
Nothing beats merchant navy for pay.
Knew a guy who started on deck, ended sailing career as Capt having visited atleast once every port there is on this big planet of ours and now settled down in Marseilles with one of em big Shipping cos on a top land job. First world life with a fat bank balance and having globe trotted when young. Thats what's good life is all about!

Nothing beats merchant navy for pay.
Knew a guy who started on deck, ended sailing career as Capt having visited atleast once every port there is on this big planet of ours and now settled down in Marseilles with one of em big Shipping cos on a top land job. First world life with a fat bank balance and having globe trotted when young. Thats what's good life is all about!
There can be argument regarding if that's a good life. Being away from home for 7-8 month a year. Spending long time in isolation traversing oceans. It looks cool initially but start wearing you down with time.
I checked the pay online and could find that average salary after 10 yr is INR 1.64 lakh per month which is decent. However, for Captain the salaries can reach Rs 20 lakh a month!
But again, how many chose to remain in the job after years and reach upto the role of Captain.​

There can be argument regarding if that's a good life. Being away from home for 7-8 month a year. Spending long time in isolation traversing oceans. It looks cool initially but start wearing you down with time.
I checked the pay online and could find that average salary after 10 yr is INR 1.64 lakh per month which is decent. However, for Captain the salaries can reach Rs 20 lakh a month!
But again, how many chose to remain in the job after years and reach upto the role of Captain.​
Since the salary earned while sailing is tax-free and career growth is rapid for the deserved (clear promotion exams) a sailing career is attractive for people with the right mindset.

Marital alliance happened between Selecus' hot daughter and Chandragupt after the latter slapped his to-be Sasurji in the one war where the Maurya empire expanded over what is now Afghanistan.
Chandragupt got his hot daughter and his territory. :cmegusta:
Selecus got 400 elephants or some shit, big deal.:bplease:

There was one nibba called Megasthenes who toured most of Bharat, he couldn't believe there was another civilization that was equal-equal to or even exceeding the Greek one, so he huffed on some copium that one of their wine-premi gods came here and taught Indians civilization, also believed one of the gods here was Hercules .

TLDR is these tribes were racist af and so we were back in the day, but both were ancient civilizations equal-equal to us.

What we have now is Gora doing WE WUZ KANGZ with his construct of "Western Civilization" and inferiority complex pajeet Elites after being under foreign heel for 1k years believe as gospel truth.
There were exchange of Gods between Greeko-Roman and Hindu Pantheon!

one of the Majot Hindu Devta celebrated around the country is actually an import from Greek Pantheon. Discussion on this topic is borderline blasphemy in current times.​

one of the Majot Hindu Devta celebrated around the country is actually an import from Greek Pantheon. Discussion on this topic is borderline blasphemy in current times.​
Who is that imported devta though?

Which god?

As far as I know all of our gods in the pantheon are attested in Vedas themselves, so whatever this story of imported Greek god is just another cooked up story by distortions
Not everything is cooked up stories made up by distorians or goras!

I am not going to stretch this debate further!​

Kaun hai yeh?
I only know of Surya but he was exported to the fire-worshipping Persians as Mithra or something.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back