Chit Chat

Bruh my friend. I am not from Delhi. From Chennai. But I believe you are going to buy Laptop in first hand. Better visit the Official store and compare the prices with Amazon and Flipkart. Try to bargain for an Laptop bag if Offline dealer able to make up.

If you are not gaming. Buy an good professional laptop which can hold charge for at least 5-6 hours. In the name of gaming I bought one and poor fella can hold only 2-3 hrs per day before juicing him up.

Avoid yahoodi backed intel as we don't know when it will blast.

Bruh my friend. I am not from Delhi. From Chennai. But I believe you are going to buy Laptop in first hand. Better visit the Official store and compare the prices with Amazon and Flipkart. Try to bargain for an Laptop bag if Offline dealer able to make up.

If you are not gaming. Buy an good professional laptop which can hold charge for at least 5-6 hours. In the name of gaming I bought one and poor fella can hold only 2-3 hrs per day before juicing him up.
In b/w these are the two laptops from which I have to choose
Take a look at this Lenovo LOQ AMD Ryzen 5 Quad Core 7235HS - (24 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 11 Home/6 GB Graphics/NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050) 15ARP9 Gaming Laptop on Flipkart

"I recently had a chance to watch Bastar—The Naxal Story (2024). It is a train of hastily scribbled scenes with pre-labelled characters shouting down the Left-leaning liberals. The movie is part of a trend of feature films in the last five-odd years claiming to be dramatised versions of true events that look like messages the government is trying to slip inside fortune cookies"

"The Kerala Story was a rare exception of a commercial success but the scar on credible storytelling deepened."

"Another film that worked at the Box Office was The Kashmir Files (2022). “This is an info war, an advanced war, a dangerous war. A war of narratives,” laments journalist Vishnu Ram"

Can y'all nibbiars give me the download on the shahadat of DFI?
Today i checked and i saw that it has found jannat on 10th July itself.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back