CI/CT Operations

My current analysis.

So far in 2024, we have managed to inflict a 1:9 Kd ratio on the militants. 2 of ours have made the supreme sacrifice whereas 18 of theirs has been dispatched to hell. Many of these are veteran pigs from the Afghanistan. This is a far far better place than we were one year ago.

While this is an amazing record, we must be wary. The PAFF first hit 9 of soldiers in 2021 before seemingly disappearing in 2022 (to recruit and train). 2023 was the worst year in Kashmir for us since ‘99. We were unprepared, losing Colonels and SF in ambushes.

BUT, the PAFF has been active in 2024 (unlike in 2022) as they have themselves admitted that they have taken casualties and have partaken in the two ambushes which resulted in 2 of our KIA. Not to mention the IA has been on a killing streak in kashmir recently.

While we can celebrate and commend the army, we must be more careful. The PAFF L shaped ambushes are a contuined thorn in our butt. We NEED APCs with a HMG turret alongside proper reconnaissance for EVERY patrol. Expensive yes but well within the confines of the IAs budget.

My current analysis.

So far in 2024, we have managed to inflict a 1:9 Kd ratio on the militants. 2 of ours have made the supreme sacrifice whereas 18 of theirs has been dispatched to hell. Many of these are veteran pigs from the Afghanistan. This is a far far better place than we were one year ago.

While this is an amazing record, we must be wary. The PAFF first hit 9 of soldiers in 2021 before seemingly disappearing in 2022 (to recruit and train). 2023 was the worst year in Kashmir for us since ‘99. We were unprepared, losing Colonels and SF in ambushes.

BUT, the PAFF has been active in 2024 (unlike in 2022) as they have themselves admitted that they have taken casualties and have partaken in the two ambushes which resulted in 2 of our KIA. Not to mention the IA has been on a killing streak in kashmir recently.

While we can celebrate and commend the army, we must be more careful. The PAFF L shaped ambushes are a contuined thorn in our butt. We NEED APCs with a HMG turret alongside proper reconnaissance for EVERY patrol. Expensive yes but well within the confines of the IAs budget.
They are giving us more damages in these ambushes if we manage to fix our mistakes of not moving in armoured convoy I think we can grab their neck.Also Army is soon gonna push a proposal for Armoured Cabin Upgrade in the Stallions and other Trucks we use so I think we are going in the right direction just need to maintain it.

Is there another thread for kashmir? surpised it is so quiet here today

For ongoing CI/CT ops

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qgdvxuyq48tkjqvpe38tg3k6y0jlwtcxzfpf4wt

qrcode
Back