CI/CT Operations

Terrorist using thermals and we don't? What is happening?
This wasn't even an ambush, terrorists were trapped.

Terrorist using thermals and we don't? What is happening?
This wasn't even an ambush, terrorists were trapped.
CaptThapar was ambushed but that was brushed off as encounter aswell I don’t believe this bs they ambushed again I can bet on it

A 5000 rupees drone could have k!led these terrorists easily without casualty but again UN Generals prefer soldiers as cheap disposable. They are not ready to give up their ego.

Dumb Rajnath Singh should resign asap.

Our UN Generals yet to learn from Kargil war first. They will take another 40 years to learn from Armenia Azerbaijan war, Israeli Hamas war and Russia Ukraine war.

Pakistan and China has upgraded their military and training significantly but our greedy, Visionless import-lover UN Generals has been keeping our military as par African third grade militia for forever.

World's only army whose special forces are scared to operate at night under NVGs... and always let those fkers run away. Wishguroooo saarr
Honestly,I don't think those claims of not able to operate at night are true at all.

5000 rupees drone could have k!led these terrorists easily without casualty but again UN Generals prefer soldiers are cheap then their ego.
Could it have really?

We don't know in what conditions these terrorists were trapped. Drones dont work in Kashmir terrain.

CaptThapar was ambushed but that was brushed off as encounter aswell I don’t believe this bs they ambushed again I can bet on it
Yeah we can't comment until proper images come out
Moreover using thermals when u r at recieving end doesn't give u shit
Thermals are good for surveillance and ambushes where surprise element exists
But when u are facing it u need proper night fighting capabilities
And TI doesn't provide night fighting capabilities

Yeah we can't comment until proper images come out
Moreover using thermals when u r at recieving end doesn't give u shit
Thermals are good for surveillance and ambushes where surprise element exists
But when u are facing it u need proper night fighting capabilities
And TI doesn't provide night fighting capabilities
Exactly

This is most likely the case with IA terming them as ambushes to save face.
No the difference is Capt Thapar was beheaded as we saw that this not possible in an encounter cause our whole tactic is to overpower tf out of the pigs with manpower they will not have this time to do all this and record in an encounter afaik

I can't believe a bunch or terrorists are making a joke out of indian army and our special forces. They are practicing textbook shoot and scoot tactics and we are doing what? Dying? Believe me or not, but all those ambushes have created a fear among soldiers too at this point? Why won't they get scared? They know their enemy prefer night because they have better weapons, thermal optics... they have seen it with their eyes while they know the only thing they have is a fucking patka and 60 year old ak.. everyone gets scared man and now it's showing. Army leadership ko pakad ke kheecho bc

No the difference is Capt Thapar was beheaded as we saw that this not possible in an encounter cause our whole tactic is to overpower tf out of the pigs with manpower they will not have this time to do all this and record in an encounter afaik
They are using TI
That means they would have shoot video too

Capt brijesh thapa??

Are these tangos doped with some medication before they launch ambush or during they are cordoned off? Whatever it is, their snipers seems to be very well trained.

I can't believe a bunch or terrorists are making a joke out of indian army and our special forces. They are practicing textbook shoot and scoot tactics and we are doing what? Dying? Believe me or not, but all those ambushes have created a fear among soldiers too at this point? Why won't they get scared? They know their enemy prefer night because they have better weapons, thermal optics... they have seen it with their eyes while they know the only thing they have is a fucking patka and 60 year old ak.. everyone gets scared man and now it's showing. Army leadership ko pakad ke kheecho bc

Maybe we can ask the taliban to donate some of those nvg's. Now I kinda understand why GOI wants good relations with the talibs.

/s

View: https://x.com/daeroplate_v2/status/1821565928041009635

Got this from an OSINT page on TG called Goreunit -

According to reports

Army was tracking these terrorists since 24th of July, Operations were launched last night to track these Terrorists,
About 2 PM, When Indian forces challenged these Terrorists, they opened fire. They had advantage of height.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back