CI/CT Operations

We need UAVs. Every american patrol is always preceded by UAV survelliance.

Meanwhile our men are walking into areas they have no idea what’s going to happen.

What happened to that micro detonating drone reported by sputnik? Bhen**** ab kya or lashe uthne ka wait kr rhe hai ye, if your men are that skill less and you can't provide them the proper equipment then just become a fov drone force

A Pidi always think like pappu. Angiveer is a necessary reform suggested all previous governments and done by Modi.

It will help army to retain relatively young soldiers and reserved soldiers in general public.

Piddis !! Just imagine, you are in a war and to cover the losses you have to hire people with zero experience. These are not the sign of wining a war. You need to create a necessary buffer between active personnel and general public.
Yes, we can increase the size of army in a long war by recruiting those retired Agniveers. Retired Agniveers will act as trained reserves and will be a much better option than recruiting direct untrained civilians.

The tangos have their agenda that is to take down 2-5 Indian soldiers every month. Two KIA , which means tangos will strike again. Not Good.

What happened to that micro detonating drone reported by sputnik? Bhen**** ab kya or lashe uthne ka wait kr rhe hai ye, if your men are that skill less and you can't provide them the proper equipment then just become a fov drone force
2km max range buddy it cant be used randomly but in firefights it could be a game changer

Sitrep as of 11AM -
1. One of the 2 civ injured in CF succumbed
2. Fresh Firing in kokernag gadool
3. Exchange of fire bw JKP and Jaish terrorists in Kishtwar (paddar bridge area) army and jkp launched search op at night. Group said to be the same one that carried out 11 June ambush

INDIAN ARMY IS ULTRA WEAK IN JUNGLE WARFARE....I THINK WE SHOULD APPOINT VIETNAMI GENRALS OR ANY OTHER COUNTRIE'S EX SPECIAL FORCES WHO WELL TRAINED IN JUNGLE WAEFARE FOR A YEAR IN OUR ARMY TO COME OUT OF THIS SITUATION...mMe
Lol what bakwas. Your vietnamese has ever launched a successful operation without the cover of air power? Get back on your meds plewse. Else i will start posting real hardcore operations in Nagaland.

They are roaming in Kishtwar again after so many years, Kishtwar is close to both Himachal and Ladakh.
It is convenient for the terrorists to operate in small teams, use thermal sights, ambush and scoot unharmed.
Small Team ambushes are much much lethal than large team ambushes.

In one time back in 2001, A jat patrol was ambushed and wiped out but they managed to kill 2-3 terrorists in response. Ramban Bridge ambush. The ambushing party was like 100.

Less targets for our forces while they can fire into the air and still hit our boys.

Combined with steelcore bullets that can kill our boys while they are still in the vehicle, safe to say terrorists have the equipment edgez

Last edited:
Bhai was it an ambush or the terrorists were returing effective fire ? I have heard from people that they set 2-3 layers of cordon that incl. of 1st layer - the ones who are moving and layer 2 - static, who provide sniper cover. Also, any Idea about the civilians ? what were they doing in Gadool forest ?
I heard something different, army got played by the terrorists

A bit of misconception regarding manpower use in kashmir.

We don’t just “overwhelm” the enemy with pure numbers. It’s not like a company of soldiers are assaulting a house. The company instead lays a cordon around the perimeter as stop, etc while only a 6 man raiding party actually engages with the militants that could be anywhere from 6-30 in number.

Kashmir is a very dense jungle. A guerrillas heaven i like to call. Not only do they have the advantage of mountains but jungle forestation to take cover. without airpower and UAV surveillance WE NEED as much men as we can in the cordon.

This is thee reality of a foot soldier vs insurgent combat.

I heard something different, army got played by the terrorists
Seems to be a common theme.

Let me guess- civilians called them, for help or to give terrorist intel, left the scene while the army searched, and then bang ?

Small Team ambushes are much much lethal than large team ambushes.

In one time back in 2001, A jat patrol was ambushed and wiped out but they managed to kill 2-3 terrorists in response. Ramban Bridge ambush.

Less targets for our forces while they can fire into the air and still hit our boys.

Combined with steelcore bullets that can kill our boys while they are still in the vehicle, safe to say terrorists have the equipment edgez
equipment as well as eyes on ground = better situational awareness. It's a well thought out phase of this proxy war. We can only wait for the time to fill the stopgaps be it in SOP, Int etc all while strengthening the perimeters of sensitive places. Godbless the men on ground facing the brunt

equipment as well as eyes on ground = better situational awareness. It's a well thought out phase of this proxy war. We can only wait for the time to fill the stopgaps be it in SOP, Int etc all while strengthening the perimeters of sensitive places. Godbless the men on ground facing the brunt
Nit to mention we have less manpower. Huge gaps in Poonch Rajouri. Huge areas which probably have hundreds of terrorist hideouts.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back