CI/CT Operations

Not true.. snipers doesn't always know their targets. They aren't always alone either. It's the job of spotters to relay that information to snipers. In this case, after the terrorists were spotted, instead of closing the distance further to lay an ambush, a spotter could had easily led to their elimination. Again, I'm just expressing my opinion
You can be correct iam not saying that but I personally don’t agree.
Sniper and his buddy is not just laying down on a random place they are placed where there is a possibility of the enemy coming that is done by INT.

You can be correct iam not saying that but I personally don’t agree.
Sniper and his buddy is not just laying down on a random place they are placed where there is a possibility of the enemy coming that is done by INT.
images (52).jpeg
This book and Carlos hathcock defies your every argument but anyways let's close the topic now

Militants don't have the upper-hand anymore.
If they're using small teams tactics effectively, 60 militants operating near to those forests where the army seems to faulter can wreak havoc.

until the army gets its shit together, I believe they can get the better of the army, even if this small group is eliminated (which they surely will be, if they're boxed in like the army says they are)

Add to that locals aiding and abetting these teams
Apparently the OGW was ferrying supplies to the militants, 8-9 Kilometres, speaks volume about their network and their planning

They have everything figured out, Situation, Mission, Execution, Sustainment, & Logistics

Ball is in our court now

Last edited:
Question :

If we have credible intel that their is a group of pigs hiding in an area , will blockading them and starving/depleting them out work ?

Kinda like ancient siege tactics .

Question :

If we have credible intel that their is a group of pigs hiding in an area , will blockading them and starving/depleting them out work ?

Kinda like ancient siege tactics .
I remember seeing a video in the previously forum, of troops digging up a manmade structure, basically a large sheet on top of a hole, which is deep enough to house a man, inside it were supplies, of what kind I don't know
Only fair to assume OGWs have created lots of these caches, locations of which if known to those militants, can help them sustain prolonged durations of time

Bad call... snipers would had been better for this imo.. I would support the closing distance while laying ambush tactic had they been doing the op under moonlight with GPNVG 18s but it was broad day. That's why foreign SFs spend huge chunk on sniper capabilities.

Too early to conclude this.. it was just one team and most probably this one was under the radar because of pilgrimage bus attack.. there are dozen+ teams. Also even in this op, we lost 2 SF guys... and multiple SF injured.. again a whole squad wiped out by jihadis
You have to understand terrorists had the complete upper hand here. The men got lured into an ambush hand managed to kill two terrrosist still. Any other country would have been wiped out as well had they not used any air power 💯

You have to understand terrorists had the complete upper hand here. The men got lured into an ambush hand managed to kill two terrrosist still. Any other country would have been wiped out as well had they not used any air power 💯
It looks like insider job...question on J&k police

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back