CI/CT Operations

As long as we keep hunting them, they won't have the freedom to operate, only to keep running. The current objective is to allow the elections to go smoothly.
Yeah, but with our own blood. The army will always win. But they have had to pay with their blood. Every fucking time. Cost of a proxy war.

A pattern has emerged over past 1 yr... the jihadis score equalizer within 48 hours of their losses by killing army personnel... this forces me to believe that their actual strength is in hundreds.

Because their intel is better, motivation is very very high and know the area much much better. They have trained them to some different degree.

I am afraid if this was just a trial run by Pakistan to see the success rate.

Imagine them sending one whole battalion spread across all of the Neelam valley in a major operation one by one.

Because their intel is better, motivation is very very high and know the area much much better. They have trained them to some different degree.

I am afraid if this was just a trial run by Pakistan to see the success rate.

Imagine them sending one whole battalion spread across all of the Neelam valley in a major operation one by one.

The only reason they can survive is because they move in small groups of 2 - 3. Which makes it a lot easier to hide in thick vegetation. You could be 20 meters in front and you would not know someone is there.

If they tried to move an entire battalion, the whole forest would be on fire by now.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back