CI/CT Operations

when your leaders have this mindset , failure will be a surety. i don't think best army's round the globe will have this attitude. they will pour in everything to get success unlike ours just send in people to die again and again and again.

this is our standing in world, they are using such tech to find lost hikers and we can't use in military operations , this is not even a joke , it's betrayal against a country.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HLdiJAZNTM&ab_channel=TeledyneFLIR

This video is misleading. Looking through forest canopy using FLIR is not really effective at all. This is a myth that infrared cameras can look through anything, in reality they really struggle if direct LoS is not present or just obstructed by shallow foilage.

Refer to this reply I posted, ex-USAF soldier used IdeaForge switch type of drone to demostrate anti-drone tactics and how easy it is to escape drone if you are in a dense jungle.

👇

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdy0uxaJl0E

Explains how easy it is to evade drones with thermal cameras if you are in jungle environment.

TLDR -
  • Drones are deadly in open spaces. Even finding minimum cover like stone formations and bushes will help you hide your IR signatures.
  • Thermal camouflage will help in hiding > 50% of your heat signature. Even a simple cover like wool blanket also helps massively.
  • The trainer displays evading small thermal camera drones with light forest cover (temperate forest with low vegetation density), but with thick cover like found in J&K it will be practically useless.

Explains why our drone ops has not yielded any results.

What I meant was we have gained advantage over terrorists, and we are at the point where we have started to get upper hand against terrorists.

What's up with these days. In every encounter 3-5 killed, even Kashmiri local journalists mention those numbers, then Army confirms only 1-2.

This video is misleading. Looking through forest canopy using FLIR is not really effective at all. This is a myth that infrared cameras can look through anything, in reality they really struggle if direct LoS is not present or just obstructed by shallow foilage.

Refer to this reply I posted, ex-USAF soldier used IdeaForge switch type of drone to demostrate anti-drone tactics and how easy it is to escape drone if you are in a dense jungle.

👇

What I meant was we have gained advantage over terrorists, and we are at the point where we have started to get upper hand against terrorists.

What's up with these days. In every encounter 3-5 killed, even Kashmiri local journalists mention those numbers, then Army confirms only 1-2.
Shayad ogws ko bhi pel dete hai

when your leaders have this mindset , failure will be a surety. i don't think best army's round the globe will have this attitude. they will pour in everything to get success unlike ours just send in people to die again and again and again.

this is our standing in world, they are using such tech to find lost hikers and we can't use in military operations , this is not even a joke , it's betrayal against a country.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HLdiJAZNTM&ab_channel=TeledyneFLIR

The members have reached a consensus that drones offer little to no advantage in Kashmir.

Go through the thread once there has been enough discussion regarding drone.

We got cooked hard when it comes to narrative.
Wignats, Islamists and everyone enjoying the unopposed comment section.

Than of course there might bo coolies.

View attachment 9406
View attachment 9405
We got cooked hard when it comes to narrative.
Wignats, Islamists and everyone enjoying the unopposed comment section.

Than of course there might bo coolies.

View attachment 9406
View attachment 9405
Nobody is getting cooked, mother fucker has the same title, American getting smoked in Iraq, Vietnam, tommies getting smoked by IRA, and we pretty well know what are the results are, Iraq is a literally shithole right now, IRA dead & burried 6ft under, Kashmir still under Indian control,

If we started to pull out the numbers of dead terrorist & militants, captured etc....
Mofos gonna have breakdown,
The guy is a leftist cunt, who wasn't taste what a victory feels like, they live in their own delusions

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back