CI/CT Operations

Does not matter, if we are not 100% certain, which we are not because we don't have access to the bodies. Then we should not be tweeting this.

I have had access to these internal sources before from the Army's PR team.

They will tell you to post certain things, like your own casualties or KIA but refuse to back you when you get under attack for posting casualties.
u really think army will confirm anything ?
they didn't even recognize the past 3 beheading , even when info was out in open no media house covered it as army and gov were covering shit up .

u really think army will confirm anything ?
they didn't even recognize the past 3 beheading , even when info was out in open no media house covered it as army and gov were covering shit up .

The Army won't confirm, because Army will ask permission from the family. If the family does not give permission, then the Army does not speak. We should have the same SoP here. Immediate Families need comes first.

We need army commander who have spine to take decision for his soldiers
Kadi ninda toh chalta rahega

Nothing to do with the spine, we are fighting an unethical enemy. Just got to learn to live with it while giving it back in kind.

Beheading is used to not just humiliate but to reduce morale. When OSINTS and others start panicking on Twitter and letting everyone know what happened, it only helps the enemy narrative.

The Army won't confirm, because Army will ask permission from the family. If the family does not give permission, then the Army does not speak. We should have the same SoP here. Immediate Families need comes first.
lol nope they don't care .
No one asks them to reveal who was mutilated and how , but at least recognize and act .
The army used to accept mutilation incidents on media and took action

lol nope they don't care .
No one asks them to reveal who was mutilated and how , but at least recognize and act .
The army used to accept mutilation incidents on media and took action

Yes, but the Army keeps the interests of the family first. So far, you have to trust the Army as an official organization since they have been largely successful in counter-terror ops. Unless some OSINTs and Jurnos have official permission, sanction, and proof from the families to post this. They should not.

Individuals from within the Army's PR team will happily ask you to post something and then screw you over if you get in trouble. I have delt with them before.

Nothing to do with the spine, we are fighting an unethical enemy. Just got to learn to live with it while giving it back in kind.

Beheading is used to not just humiliate but to reduce morale. When OSINTS and others start panicking on Twitter and letting everyone know what happened, it only helps the enemy narrative.
I know it helps thier narrative but my point with spine is Delhi should send strong msg to pak army gernals that for lives to every indian soldier in kashmir thier will be hell to pay make them understand through unkown gunmen that action have consequences do some bat raids inside pok pakistani will deny it you get to kill pigs and weak thier morale

I know it helps thier narrative but my point with spine is Delhi should send strong msg to pak army gernals that for lives to every indian soldier in kashmir thier will be hell to pay make them understand through unkown gunmen that action have consequences do some bat raids inside pok pakistani will deny it you get to kill pigs and weak thier morale

Bhai, you cannot give that 'strong message' to people who do not value their own lives. We still have their bodies from Kargil. This will always be an uneven fight.

They happily ensured their own fighter pilot was erased from history books just to win a PR campaign.

If you want to accept that your wish but truth was way more horrific

I knew about it from the get-go, I just chose not to post it. I am not saying this just to please my senses. Even VJS says its 70% neck slice and not a beheading.

I knew about it from the get-go, I just chose not to post it. I am not saying this just to please my senses. Even VJS says it’s 70% neck slice and not a beheading.
On gore unit we were strictly said not to leak anything that’s why the info is not out every OSINT guy knows it but it was said to not leak it until VJS just randomly pops out

On gore unit we were strictly said not to leak anything that’s why the info is not out every OSINT guy knows it but it was said to not leak it until VJS just randomly pops out

The problem with idiot journos is they have legal backing, OSINTs don't.....have to be careful.

If the family decides to file a case, no power on this planet can protect you.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back