CI/CT Operations

So the man who made the supreme sacrifice yesterday was an RR man…

Can someone tell me why the bloody hell RR is being posted to the LoC? It’s a counter insurgency unit not a conventional unit. I heard from Maj Gen GD bakshi that the agniveers scheme has made the army 160k deficient? What the hell are the generals thinking? The manpower is the only thing going for it. If you are cutting manpower for “Defense budget purpose” than why the hell aren’t the modernization taking place. 4 bloody years and army soldiers can still be seen going to operations in fibre glass, etc.

Truth is you need manpower to gaurd the territory else these pigs can roam at their free own will

Can someone tell me why the bloody hell RR is being posted to the LoC? It’s a counter insurgency unit not a conventional unit. I heard from Maj Gen GD bakshi that the agniveers scheme has made the army 160k deficient? What the hell are the generals thinking? The manpower is the only thing going for it. If you are cutting manpower for “Defense budget purpose” than why the hell aren’t the modernization taking place. 4 bloody years and army soldiers can still be seen going to operations in fibre glass, etc.

Truth is you need manpower to gaurd the territory else these pigs can roam at their free own will
General Bakshi is putting Nation first, rest themselves.

they do patrols along the loc . do they man the forward posts ? , seems like BAT ambushed RR patrol party.

RR is posted on LoC along with regular infantry (I mean RR is indeed regular infantry) for border protection.

Well for some reason genrols think cutting down manpower is the way to go. I wouldn't say there is any malaise in their intention for it. Agniveer or less manpower isn't cashable in any way to armed forces genrols.

RR is posted on LoC along with regular infantry (I mean RR is indeed regular infantry) for border protection.

Well for some reason genrols think cutting down manpower is the way to go. I wouldn't say there is any malaise in their intention for it. Agniveer or less manpower isn't cashable in any way to armed forces genrols.
Ever through why soldiers on Frontline still have those old helmets and schoolbags?
Maybe the Generals don't know how to arm the troops in an orderly basis and they don't have a stop gap measure to counterbalance such irregularities.
How is the gear purchased by IA distributed among the personnel? And if there is a proper way of doing in that than how do two soldiers on Frontline have different gear.
Small thing big repercussions.

The Indian mentality of critical juggad and Ram Bharose probably persists here as well.

We tend to overlook the militarys apathy towards itself by attributing it to statement like, "Indian armed forces is professional", "We took back Kashmir in the 1990s", "We dismantled East Pakistan", "We have nuclear program" etc.

Really? All the literature and interviews i’ve seen of RR members are all consistent in the fact that they were only posted in the hinterlands. I think RR being involved in LC gunfights is a huge tactical blunder as RR combat is far different from regular combat and conventional ambushes. Only times regular infantry were posted with RR was in the hinterlands for manpower purposes.

l

We tend to overlook the militarys apathy towards itself by attributing it to statement like, "Indian armed forces is professional", "We took back Kashmir in the 1990s", "We dismantled East Pakistan", "We have nuclear program" etc.
All of those victories are from men in the past, who were much more serious about their profession. VP malik wanted funds from government but was denied due to the economic state of india at that time.

Current crop of generals has pride of their predecessors but not their intiatve

The allocation for operational readiness has already been increased by Rs. 2000 crore. The issue is not about it is not utilized, the issue is about it takes time to procure.
Sometimes you make me wonder, you will bash government for not spending on defence, then someday of some other sector, we all can join and whine about what's not happening, it's no more sensible discussion anymore, ops in kashmir turns unfavorable, jargon lf us losing Kashmir starts, a few setback in industrial output, and Indian youth is cursed type rants starts.

I would suggest that you see some good news too, for your mental health. In case you are running propoganda through flame baiting then it's fine.

Sometimes you make me wonder, you will bash government for not spending on defence, then someday of some other sector, we all can join and whine about what's not happening, it's no more sensible discussion anymore, ops in kashmir turns unfavorable, jargon lf us losing Kashmir starts, a few setback in industrial output, and Indian youth is cursed type rants starts.

I would suggest that you see some good news too, for your mental health. In case you are running propoganda through flame baiting then it's fine.
this whole thread is infiltrated by crying and whining guys.No knowledgeable discussion happens here. 24/7 ranting and pretending to be wanna be "defense expert".
Sometimes i feel like this site has been infiltrated by "those" trying to propagate their narrative.

this whole thread is infiltrated by crying and whining guys.No knowledgeable discussion happens here. 24/7 ranting and pretending to be wanna be "defense expert".
Sometimes i feel like this site has been infiltrated by "those" trying to propagate their narrative.
Brother you have not contributed anything in this forum yet except whining about how others are whining if you have this much of an issue ,why don’t you correct everyone and enlighten us with your mighty knowledge?
IMG_1264.jpeg

I would suggest you to read it again on what context I posted it.

The poster said, they don't increase the budget because it is not getting utilized, I said Rs. 2000 crore extra was increased for operational preparedness that means it was utilized.

But this Rs. 2000 crore is nothing for a country with big military like India that is my point.

If you have less budget then you will have to mark priorities what to buy what not to buy and that will also add to delays in procurement.

past 15 years 81 crore free loaders are given free ration without any accountability if it has even added to their development or not. Rs. 2lakhs crore is spent on this program every year. Tabhi to kaam nahi karta hindustan mein gaon ke gaon berozgaar parey hue hai is wajah se.

I think govt also doesnt want that they seek employment because there is no way to give 81 crore employment.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back