CI/CT Operations

Not realistic I’ll be very honest THERE ARE SSG TRAINED TERRORISTS as we already know they are divided into multiple teams and what I have learnt is each team is max 6 members LEAD BY AN EX SSG/INSERVICE SSG (for example Illiyas fauji)equipped with m4s with TIs realistic claims are 50-60 foreign pigs divided into different teams each team lead by SSG.

Sometimes you make me wonder, you will bash government for not spending on defence, then someday of some other sector, we all can join and whine about what's not happening, it's no more sensible discussion anymore, ops in kashmir turns unfavorable, jargon lf us losing Kashmir starts, a few setback in industrial output, and Indian youth is cursed type rants starts.

I would suggest that you see some good news too, for your mental health. In case you are running propoganda through flame baiting then it's fine.
You mean you haven't yet had the fortune of experiencing the legendary screambowl up until now ? Well , lucky you . You're in for an unforgettable experience , possibly THE experience of your life.

BS

One battalion of SSG no one will put for a suicide mission specially considering history of 65 war.

OTOH Pak Army chief in his early career was known to plan disguised ops and was called something like that too(maybe chupa rustam type name)

I watched that interview of his old colleagues years ago and wondered what this guy can plan as a chief.

But he has really taken Modi and Doval for a ride and made a huge comeback after 370 abrogation.

Praise where it needs to be!

BS

One battalion of SSG no one will put for a suicide mission specially considering history of 65 war.

OTOH Pak Army chief in his early career was known to plan disguised ops and was called something like that too(maybe chupa rustam type name)

I watched that interview of his old colleagues years ago and wondered what this guy can plan as a chief.

But he has really taken Modi and Doval for a ride and made a huge comeback after 370 abrogation.

Praise where it needs to be!
This is a classic case of an own goal. Neither more nor less. And when you've people of Modi's stature in the seat of power it's very difficult to get them to revisit their decision however disastrous the consequences not initially but in the long term.

His love affair with fiscal conservativism at the cost of our defence will come back to haunt us in much the same way Chacha's misdirected activities w.r.t our defence did in the run up to 1962.

No way 600 operators will be stationed for such low intensity ops
As we all know we have 40-50 militants along with in-service ssg operators with them
Even if the team goes on rotation not more than 30-40 ssg operators in total
Anyway it has been repeated many times that these are proper clandestine ops along with proper ogw network right out of isi handbook
Justifying chief being isi guy

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back