CI/CT Operations

But he has really taken Modi and Doval for a ride and made a huge comeback after 370 abrogation.

Praise where it needs to be!
Is it really a huge come back ?

I don't see the large number of stone pelters shielding the terrorists from our forces like they used to. Mass protests on the streets with Aazadi slogans. Regular clashes between locals & the central forces. Like the Burhan Wani days.

The traitors & separatists just didn't vanish after abrogation of Article 370. As long as they have their sleeper cells, how can we not expect such ambush to happen.

No amount of intel can over power a religiously motivated crowd. Without major reeducation program like Uigurs in China our problem is as permanent as the existance of our country.

People have seen these things for like 3 decades now & they still get flabbergasted every time it happens.

Last edited:

I don't see the large number of stone pelters shielding the terrorists from our forces like they used to. Mass protests on the streets with Aazadi slogans. Regular clashes between locals & the central forces. Like the Burhan Wani days.

The traitors & separatists just didn't vanish after abrogation of Article 370. As long as they have their sleeper cells, how can we not expect such ambush to happen.

No amount of intel can over power a religiously motivated crowd. Without major reeducation program like Uigurs in China our problem is as permanent as the existance of our country.

People have seen these things for like 3 decades now & they still get flabbergasted every time it happens.
The game has started..this is the first phase.

Next target will be kashmir.

Jammu region was quiet since 2003.

When they go back to kashmir lets see what games they play there.

And btw those anti india elements in kashmir are not dead...they are just playing silent.

The traitors & separatists just didn't vanish after abrogation of Article 370. As long as they the have their sleeper cells, how can we not expect such ambush to happen.

People have seen these things for like 3 decades now & they still get astonished every time it happens.
We can establish such re education camps for Kashmiri Muslims only after we become an economy the size of China..
For now, Prio 1 should be maintaining troop levels..
Under ideal scenario:
1. From Year 1 to Year 4: 60,000 agniveers need to be recruited to counter 60k retirements from Army..
2. From Year 4 onwards, Agniveer recruitment needs to go up to 1.05 lakh every year to compensate for 60k Regular + 45k Agniveer retirement..

After year 8: We should have a regular Army intake of around 26,000 soldiers every year + around 4 lakh serving Agniveers.
After year 20: We should have 4.2 lakh Regular Army+ 4 lakh Agniveers..

Alas, We already didn't recruit enough Agniveers during covid.. and now we are short 1.6 lakh.. Agniveers will start retiring in 2 years.. GOI will have no choice but to extend their contract ..

Also, CAPF has been increasing in size for the last 10 years.. Better GOI recruit 30,000 more directly under Army command like Assam Rifles . Initial casualties will be high, but like in case of naxal areas, they will learn and dominate.. Also, increased tenure means.. CAPFs will retain experienced personnel for longer..

The game has started..this is the first phase.

Next target will be kashmir.

Jammu region was quiet since 2003.

When they go back to kashmir lets see what games they play there.

And btw those anti india elements in kashmir are not dead...they are just playing silent.
Modi and doval have fallen in a trap of Rawalpindi.

To maintain ceasefire as they grow their network in Jammu and punjab.

China helped them too.

As hindi news channel were busy praising them.

This could have been dealt with a good military commander.

But we dont have good commanders.

We have officers who are reactive in a active zone and then go for the worst possible option to deal with the fallback.

I just came to know about Major Bhatnagars story and i am very sure that Indian army is relying on cannon fodder tactics to win future wars too.

All they can do in the name of innovation for modern warfare is to put 6 insas together and call it a anti drone weapon or to paint a tractor green and place RL on it.

So the man who made the supreme sacrifice yesterday was an RR man…

Can someone tell me why the bloody hell RR is being posted to the LoC? It’s a counter insurgency unit not a conventional unit. I heard from Maj Gen GD bakshi that the agniveers scheme has made the army 160k deficient? What the hell are the generals thinking? The manpower is the only thing going for it. If you are cutting manpower for “Defense budget purpose” than why the hell aren’t the modernization taking place. 4 bloody years and army soldiers can still be seen going to operations in fibre glass, etc.

Truth is you need manpower to gaurd the territory else these pigs can roam at their free own will
The defence budget needs to increase for faster modernisation. Money saved on agniveers annually won't result in much difference before10-15 yrs. Don't forget the defence budget is lowest in 60 yrs as percentage of GDP despite 2 active fronts while freebies across the board see a major hike.

I would suggest you to read it again on what context I posted it.

The poster said, they don't increase the budget because it is not getting utilized, I said Rs. 2000 crore extra was increased for operational preparedness that means it was utilized.

But this Rs. 2000 crore is nothing for a country with big military like India that is my point.

If you have less budget then you will have to mark priorities what to buy what not to buy and that will also add to delays in procurement.

past 15 years 81 crore free loaders are given free ration without any accountability if it has even added to their development or not. Rs. 2lakhs crore is spent on this program every year. Tabhi to kaam nahi karta hindustan mein gaon ke gaon berozgaar parey hue hai is wajah se.

I think govt also doesnt want that they seek employment because there is no way to give
2 lakh crore is enuf to take care of freight corridors and engine programs

The defence budget needs to increase for faster modernisation. Money saved on agniveers annually won't result in much difference before10-15 yrs. Don't forget the defence budget is lowest in 60 yrs as percentage of GDP despite 2 active fronts while freebies across the board see a major hike.
The need is to make people accountable for the usage of funds. Something on the lines of congressional hearings in US should happen in India. Generals should answer where the funds were used, why it has taken nearly 20 years to procure an assault rifle, why something like Apache which has a dubious history is procured insted when the troops are using tin helmets and school bags . I don't think budget is an issue.

China helped them too.

We have officers who are reactive in a active zone and then go for the worst possible option to deal with the fallback.

I just came to know about Major Bhatnagars story and i am very sure that Indian army is relying on cannon fodder tactics to win future wars too.

All they can do in the name of innovation for modern warfare is to put 6 insas together and call it a anti drone weapon or to paint a tractor green and place RL on it.
The Network they have grown in the Jammu & Punjab region as most people already know are along the Narco trade routes.With drones being flown in to aid the Narco trade to funding their terror sleeper cells.

Very difficult to deal with, without the cooperation of local police. Also the jurisdiction of BSF extends upto 50km along the border & I don't think they have sufficient man power or infra to oversee the areas beyond a few km from the border.

The avenue ISI is taking, to spread their networks doesn't fall under the responsibility of the Indian Army itself. It mostly comes under the Home Ministry with IB, NCB or even the State Police being primary stakeholders. Except for the region of Kashmir, all mostly work in silos within their own domain.

The grand plans that the Militaries supposedly play, is only possible if the Millitary itself covertly controls the civilian department as is the case of Pakistan.

In case of India. And I can vouch for it. People in the civilian departments don't even think beyond their daily chores, to play those grand games.

Indian Army is already at a disadvantage. They are dealing with the disaster that is being served to them.

Last edited:

China helped them too.

All they can do in the name of innovation for modern

Modi and doval have fallen in a trap of Rawalpindi
This statement is like a :clap2:

Usse bada bewkuf duniya maun nhi jo pak ki baatoo main aa jayeee.

Not realistic I’ll be very honest THERE ARE SSG TRAINED TERRORISTS as we already know they are divided into multiple teams and what I have learnt is each team is max 6 members LEAD BY AN EX SSG/INSERVICE SSG (for example Illiyas fauji)equipped with m4s with TIs realistic claims are 50-60 foreign pigs divided into different teams each team lead by SSG.
There was have been serving personnel who infiltrated and were killed in the 90s itself

The need is to make people accountable for the usage of funds. Something on the lines of congressional hearings in US should happen in India. Generals should answer where the funds were used, why it has taken nearly 20 years to procure an assault rifle, why something like Apache which has a dubious history is procured insted when the troops are using tin helmets and school bags . I don't think budget is an issue.
Not just generals, all powerful MoD bureaucrats and national security council too should be made go through parliamentary committee hearings. You never know in complex maze of India's defence setup where different power centers exist who asks whom to sign on the dotted line in the name of military hardware diplomacy or dalal diplomacy. Take the case of proposed stryker procurement where people on social media are blaming the Army where as it is the powers above that are pushing it in the name of military hardware diplomacy

if it’s so ssg then please tell me why paff commanders killed in this years encounters are locals.
Attributing soldier deaths to SSG is a safety valve for Indian Army Brass.. like saying our boys were killed by the best you know..
Even during PAFF killings of IA men last year, Army sympathetic media were blabbering the same talking points about Pak Army regulars and SSG, only to find out later that these guys were locals..
Guess calling every other guy SSG helps avoid accountability..

Not just generals, all powerful MoD bureaucrats and national security council too should be made go through parliamentary committee hearings. You never know in complex maze of India's defence setup where different power centers exist who asks whom to sign on the dotted line in the name of military hardware diplomacy or dalal diplomacy. Take the case of proposed stryker procurement where people on social media are blaming the Army where as it is the powers above that are pushing it in the name of military hardware diplomacy
Yes . STRYKER is PMO led.. with Uncle Shyam demanding his pound of flesh..

if it’s so ssg then please tell me why paff commanders killed in this years encounters are locals.
Leading the ambush team Iliyas Fauji ex SSG
IMG_1265.jpeg
Pak Army SSG commando killed by Indian Army in Kathua, Jammu. This SSG cdo had infiltrated in Jammu as a terrorist but with this, Pak Army direct role in attacking Indian civilians & soldiers is out now.
1722225343636.jpeg
1722225352753.jpeg
You will not find their connection everytime but these evidences are enough to let you know they are involved and leading these attacks.

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back