Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Karma is real. Very real.
Another one.
View attachment 11740
Abdali
"Ahmad Shah may have suffered an injury due to a flying brick striking his nose when the Harimandir Sahib was destroyed with gunpowder.[43] Other sources state that he suffered from what Afghan sources described as a "gangrenous ulcer", which may attribute to numerous illnesses, such as Leprosy, Syphilis, or a tumor."

Nader

"Nader became increasingly cruel as a result of his illness."
"He was surprised in his sleep by around fifteen conspirators, and stabbed to death."
"Around fifteen of the conspirators were impatient or merely eager to distinguish themselves, and so turned up prematurely at the agreed meeting place. They entered the enclosure of the royal tent, pushing and smashing their way through any obstacles, and penetrated into the sleeping quarters of that ill-starred monarch. The noise they made on entering woke him up: 'Who goes there?' he shouted out in a roar. 'Where is my sword? Bring me my weapons!' The assassins were struck with fear by these words and wanted to escape, but ran straight into the two chiefs of the murder-conspiracy, who allayed their fears and made them go into the tent again. Nader Shah had not yet had time to get dressed; Muhammad Quli Khan ran in first and struck him with a great blow of his sword which felled him to the ground; two or three others followed suit; the wretched monarch, covered in his own blood, attempted – but was too weak – to get up, and cried out, 'Why do you want to kill me? Spare my life and all I have shall be yours!' He was still pleading when Salah Khan ran up, sword in hand and severed his head, which he dropped into the hands of a waiting soldier. Thus perished the wealthiest monarch on earth."
I swear,these muslim (((rulers))) were such pathetic bitches. To think that NCERT used to glorify these cowards.:facepalm4:

View: https://x.com/ConflictMoniter/status/1844017987235500494

Stone pelting and firing between Pashtuns and police/FC. 3 Pashtuns were killed and several were injured.

Pakistan and Bangladesh a great examples of why hard power should be used very carefully. Look at the difference in how Modi handled farm protests and comparisons to protests in Bangladesh and Pakistan.

I swear,these muslim (((rulers))) were such pathetic bitches. To think that NCERT used to glorify these cowards.:facepalm4:

I would add that someone has placed a curse on the entire Afghanistan, Pashtun, Pakistan area. All those places where the invasion of Bharat started and destroyed her temples are undergoing some terrible times. That entire land and area is cursed with violence, poverty devoid of wealth, devoid of human rights. Probably will take a long time for their bad Karma to be cleared.

View: https://x.com/ConflictMoniter/status/1844017987235500494

Stone pelting and firing between Pashtuns and police/FC. 3 Pashtuns were killed and several were injured.

Pakistan and Bangladesh a great examples of why hard power should be used very carefully. Look at the difference in how Modi handled farm protests and comparisons to protests in Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Gobi has a soft spot for the "Dharmic Bros", by comparison the Pakjabis see the Pukethoons as savages and Hasina knew the rioteers wanted to regime change her and He doesn't have the sweeping powers that Hasina had or the Pak Fauj does now, neither do those two kangal mulqs have the (((international exposure))) like we do.

Islam seems more a weapon than a religion to me. Also I noticed in comment section that he called unmarried woman bazzaru aurat and people calling him out saying he is unislamic and islam doesnt allow women to be insulted, so therefore Zakir doesnt follow islam.

Then there was the other reddit post when a pashtun woman talk about woman not being able to walk out of their houses and the problem of men preying on children and pedophilia in a region where quite strict islam is followed. And the reply was, it cannot be islamic because islam doesnt allow blah blah........, so therefore the woman doesnt know what she is talking about and the people she is acussing cannot be muslims or follow islam.

So BC according to these fckers logic nobody follows islam but if non muslim attack them then they are muslims and islam khatre mai haaa:ROFLMAO:
Yep, have seen the video. For the people who haven't seen the video, The lady asked "we call ourselves a religious state but women can't go out of their houses without fearing for their safety, children are being raped etc etc. How can a religion or its followers allow this".

The began the drama. Basically Zakir says that there is no rape and disrespect of women in Islam, so how can these things happen (Basically implying the people doing this aren't Muslims). Now began the scary part. Zakir accused the woman of insulting Islam and prophet Mohammad. Basically saying that how dare he accuse Islam of such bad things of the people doing these things are corrupted or not "real Muslims". For a minute, i thought his followers would lynch her on the spot.

1. Major subReddits lean left.
2. Reddit is not big in India.
3. The avg 'Indian' Redittor does not even reside in India.

Combine these factors and you can see why you have so many self loathing lolbert 'Indian' Redittors out there.
From what I've seen reddit calls twitter as a retarded place.

It's literally

images

In terms of IQ.
Here it is.

Facebook =69 IQ

Twitter/leddit = 89 IQ midwits.

Individual forums = 125 IQ.

We are literally the cream of SM space.

The fact that we guys got together to scrap data and build a forum when we lost our previous home shows we can coordinate well.
Tbh running a forum ain't no easy task like creating a pleddit section which comes ready made.
Non server savy guy like me could troubleshoot issues that arise on the forum that the XenForo support fellas could not.

Hit and run from medical field is learning about tech to handle the forum better at this age, literally Anglo Saxon Faustian spirit shit.
Haldilal has reach on twitter which he built using his niche hobby.
Skc is also having necessary skills for sever management that he uses to maintain the forum and besides that he has a workshop running in Noida.
There was this swesh guy who has his own startup.
Blademaster is a warrior who did well for himself despite his disability.

There are many others but I'll bruise my finger typing if I continue to list them all.

Be proud of yourself frens, I have many more projects in mind for the forum.

Porks that never left India.
They truly deserve a hindu hitler that would order lynchings and tortures of pooslimes,even make camps for them. Mudi is too soft.
This breed is known for blaming people for the things they do. A textbook escape mechanism.
These vile creatures won't be surviving if constitution wasn't protecting them. They survive on manipulation.
They think that Hindus give a squat of what these subhumans think.

This breed is known for blaming people for the things they do. A textbook escape mechanism.
These vile creatures won't be surviving if constitution wasn't protecting them. They survive on manipulation.
They think that Hindus give a squat of what these subhumans think.
Agreed.
Btw,it shows that account doesn't exist. Did it get suspended or just deactivated?

Claiming credit for work done by others;

Pakis 🤝 Indian islamists

The avg Indian mullah on internet won't be able to type a full sentence in English, the few that do and post anti Hindu/India materials get ratioed/harassed/reported/doxxed into oblivion. Supplying materials, my ass.

Why did our based trad mufti deactivate his Twitter though? :troll:

Porks that never left India.
They truly deserve a hindu hitler that would order lynchings and tortures of pooslimes,even make camps for them. Mudi is too soft.

His focus is on Dhandho and Industry.
Kiss both of those goodbye if you want a Burma-style Swacch Bharat Abhiyan.

Anyway my prediction is if his dhandho, econcummies, industry wagera push is successful, it will result in people losing shatrubodh with escalating wealth and comfort and relapse into Ganja-Jamaati Tehzaab and Aman ka Tamasha behaviors.

Greens will be 10x worse if the kaffir doesn't know what's up.

Anyway the country is in God's hands as it has been since 4K years, a lot can go wrong but a lot can go right also.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back