Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

I want Indian airforce to intercept airline in which Zakir would be traveling back to Malaysia. And force them to land in india.
I don't get it. We see relations between Malaysia And India are at best. As per 56inch gorilla if yes then ask them to handover Zakir.
You watch too much Hollywood Movies.

Porkis coming to their daddies to do sem2semView attachment 10265
Someone should start a thread on Rediff that the remains of the predecessor to chess - chaturang was first discovered in the IVC but India's successfully appropriated ownership of it like it did with the IVC itself with Paxtan acknowledging India's right & post this photograph to go with the caption.

I'd love to see the cope & seethe.

Sanction helped them to built components for JF17 lmao, which components did they even built, Fly by wire, mission computer, composite material, airframe, tyres, ejection seat, radar, which one?

They call themselves defence expert, I want know what is hot start doctrine?
Jf17's brake parachute, hinges for canopy,
They have also build wheel chocks,
The list is long.....

Someone should start a thread on Rediff that the remains of the predecessor to chess - chaturang was first discovered in the IVC but India's successfully appropriated ownership of it like it did with the IVC itself with Paxtan acknowledging India's right & post this photograph to go with the caption.

I'd love to see the cope & seethe.
well chaturanga started to play in 6 century gupta period not IVC....but i guess in pakistan case, u can fool them nd make cry about chess invented in pakistan😝..sry IVC😂.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back