Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

i dont think this is true. There is a much bigger complex above your photo that is 100x the size. that looks like the actual workshop. Mix of production units and storage units from the air.

View attachment 10763
Yeah, didn't notice. Even I was thinking how can they assemble a tank in such tiny facilities when pakis were bragging about their jihadi tanks. But given the size of this and say HVF Avadi, one wonders what all they can even produce there given their very wide range of products they offer.

since pakistan's finance minister has said it, it must be true.
=====
paki finance minister thinks their GDP is more than 700 billion $ because cash in circulation is 9 trillion pkr (32 billion $) , that would be 4.5% cash to GDP ratio.

He said that since the estimated amount for cash-in-circulation was around Rs9 trillion and the FBR budget was Rs9.3 trillion, one could estimate that the actual size of the country’s economy stood at more than $700 billion.

=====
paki finance minister thinks their GDP is more than 700 billion $ because cash in circulation is 9 trillion pkr (32 billion $) , that would be 4.5% cash to GDP ratio.

I mean, it is Pakistan and we all know they only do estimates.

I mean, it is Pakistan and we all know they only do estimates.

that's where you are underestimating their brilliance, GDP calculation itself is an estimate, who is going to notice if the value is multiplied by 1 or 2 or 3 or maybe even 4.

hm-hmm.gif

who is going to know

Ministry report claims schoolchildren lack proficiency in mathematics, science

that's where you are underestimating their brilliance, GDP calculation itself is an estimate, who is going to notice if the value is multiplied by 1 or 2 or 3 or maybe even 4.

View attachment 10776

who is going to know

Ministry report claims schoolchildren lack proficiency in mathematics, science

I was in an dream sequence of conquering Sindh province. To get intel Iook wiki to find the population of Sindh.

The census stopped during 1941 and till today it is basically an estimate.

No wonder they are sem 2 sem with us even when our gdp is 10000 USD.

Islamists have finite sources of happiness so they create their own out of thin air. I can already smell "haha pajeet, piss poop, cow, shown place by putin, endia" and 4cuck memes in comments and quotes :lol: What a primitive bunch of savage illiterates

View attachment 10720
The tweet seems to be deleted. Bunch of primitive self pleasing cavemen. They are winning the war against Israel as well, on the keyboard. Highly deceptive, blame swapping breed. Always playing hide & seek.

=====

Use the most used GDP methodology. Do not manufacture your own of cash circulation.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back