Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Meet Bahria town, the land of prosperity and wealth, upon which porkis kang everyday saying "look at muh bahria town how can you say we poor?"

Basically an urban expressway with a few buildings lined up to look more in number Lmao. Trying to look like Arab cities while having no money. Their economy is too shallow to sustain such fantasies.

View: https://youtu.be/dzyueqDJKPE?si=r8Ln8JQNjx-NfQwS

1720883703829.png

This one's of Chuslamabad-Pindi, Most of the construction is stalled lol.

View: https://youtu.be/vhQgJzL756Y?si=ab-ldtiAEqQVGZWH

Last edited:
there is a paki handle in twitter that is famous amongst ching chongs. she likes to post videos of indians in china either making a fool of themselves, of chinks calling them ugly or something along the lines. i wonder how many of them are actually pakis. The number of indians in China is not that many to begin with.
Nah,they are pakis for sure. These propagandu accounts mostly just use the videos of pakis and kanglus doing embarassing and disgusting shet to spread hatred against Indians. Many of these posts are fact-checked daily,but they don't get the reach as those propagandus thanks to Elund and his anti-India X algorithm.

Pakis and Kanglus face utter humiliation with their passports. I have seen it first hand in Thailand couple of years ago, the guy before us in the immigration queue was a single Kanglu male, was his first overseas trip ever and he got pulled aside for special questioning. Don't know what happened to him later. We were just conversing with him and told us that it wasn't easy to get the visa.

Meanwhile Indians could just show their evisa printout or just join the visa on arrival queue. These days I believe it's fully visa free, you can just book your flight tickets and go there for a vacation.

Twitter is just virtual cope for Kanglus and Pakis. In the real world they know very well what is their status.

Nah,they are pakis for sure. These propagandu accounts mostly just use the videos of pakis and kanglus doing embarassing and disgusting shet to spread hatred against Indians. Many of these posts are fact-checked daily,but they don't get the reach as those propagandus thanks to Elund and his anti-India X algorithm.
Most of the content used against India originates from porkis and kanglus, from train roof riding, street food, bobs and vegana meme and bad public etiquettes abroad. Have seen very few Indian origin content being used by them most of which is Dharavi or some unconventional tribal festivals.

Meet Bahria town, the land of prosperity and wealth, upon which porkis kang everyday saying "look at muh bahria town how can you say we poor?"

Basically an urban expressway with a few buildings lined up to look more in number Lmao. Trying to look like Arab cities while having no money. Their economy is too shallow to sustain such fantasies.

View attachment 2746

Both these cities genuinely look fine, especially the layout. But the pakis followed the dumb american style sprawl instead of building dense integrated residential towers like Turkey did, and they dont have the economy to support this as it is mainly funded by fauji or overseas pakis. That being said both your videos look much cleaner than indian rich neighborhoods. I am talking about the empty plots, which is usually a open dump site in all indian cities. Even in prime areas of Bengaluru, empty plots have major litter accumulation as municipality uses it to temporarily store rubbish. If you are a foreigner who mainly stays in these gated cities, i get why there was a saying for a long time that pakistan is much cleaner than india. These sprawling cities give the impression that this is how pakiland is, but in reallity ~1% max lives here. Bahria town karachi for example is around 100000 hectares (100km2) in size!

Most of the content used against India originates from porkis and kanglus, from train roof riding, street food, bobs and vegana meme and bad public etiquettes abroad. Have seen very few Indian origin content being used by them most of which is Dharavi or some unconventional tribal festivals.

especially bangladesh. Tiktok is even worse. 75% of india bashing videos, inclduing 99% of train videos are of disguting kanglu land. Usually spread by indogs/malaysians or an occasional chink.

Pakis and Kanglus face utter humiliation with their passports. I have seen it first hand in Thailand couple of years ago, the guy before us in the immigration queue was a single Kanglu male, was his first overseas trip ever and he got pulled aside for special questioning. Don't know what happened to him later. We were just conversing with him and told us that it wasn't easy to get the visa.

Meanwhile Indians could just show their evisa printout or just join the visa on arrival queue. These days I believe it's fully visa free, you can just book your flight tickets and go there for a vacation.

Twitter is just virtual cope for Kanglus and Pakis. In the real world they know very well what is their status.
hmmm....well our neighbourly "brotherly nd friendly hindu nation nepal😂" give visa on arrival to pakistani, china nd bangladeshi. so they feel easier to infiltrate from open border between india-nepal, if they face difficulty to enter from their border sides. 🥶🥶

especially bangladesh. Tiktok is even worse. 75% of india bashing videos, inclduing 99% of train videos are of disguting kanglu land. Usually spread by indogs/malaysians or an occasional chink.
Ah,how could I forget those niggr-chinku hybrids

Both these cities genuinely look fine, especially the layout. But the pakis followed the dumb american style sprawl instead of building dense integrated residential towers like Turkey did, and they dont have the economy to support this as it is mainly funded by fauji or overseas pakis. That being said both your videos look much cleaner than indian rich neighborhoods. I am talking about the empty plots, which is usually a open dump site in all indian cities. Even in prime areas of Bengaluru, empty plots have major litter accumulation as municipality uses it to temporarily store rubbish. If you are a foreigner who mainly stays in these gated cities, i get why there was a saying for a long time that pakistan is much cleaner than india. These sprawling cities give the impression that this is how pakiland is, but in reallity ~1% max lives here. Bahria town karachi for example is around 100000 hectares (100km2) in size!
That isn't my point, my point is, it is just a super low density project, mostly empty with a wide expressway in middle. It is a private project on top of that not some sarkari one.

Getting same stuff done in smaller area might not look overwhelming but is more efficient for an economy and the developer. But it still is funny how even their only cope is struggling to grow.

In banana republics in general, a huge %age of population lives outside and earns in USD/EUR/GBP. That is how a lot of fancy real estate gets built over there.

View attachment 2746

I cannot understand how a wide road in the middle of an empty desert is considered to be impressive by pakis.

An impressive piece of infra would be something like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjv-6qvirY0

In this video, there's an undersea tunnel, something which pakis cannot even dream of building. And this is in Mumbai, not in some empty desert.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back