Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PEmi8_Bzb50

Just see the thumbnail:

"South Asia's" sick wedding culture: A $600 million dollar wedding.

When was last time any porki or kanglu spent $600M on weddings?

kya rona dhona lagaya rekha hai logo ne...ambani ka net worth 122 billion dollar hai. or 600 million sirf uska 0.5 percentage banta hai...log to shadi ke liye loan le ke krte hai😂. ambani ka 2 billion dollar ka ghar hai antillia, jisme 700+ log uske care ke liye rakhe hai. anand mahindra nd other billionaire ki tarah, vo bhi USA or other jagah aaram se reh sakta hai. still he is living in india. har saal 6000+ millionaire india chhod ke ja rahe. agr aise hi rote nd galliya dete rahe rich ko, to sab nikal lenge yaha se. reliance company me 390000 log kaam kr rahe. or inhe sirf ek admi mat samjhna, ye puri 390000 family ki baat ho rahi. or uska naam aise lete hai log, jese vo criminal ho. duniya me har jagah ke rich aise hi hote hai, mai uske bade ladke ke car accident me two logo ke marne ke incident pe baat kr raha...most family aise accident me apne family walo ko bachane ka hi kaam krti hai. rich log bhi agr police, judge, system etc ko control nhi krenge to kya poor nd middle class krenge. aisa nhi hota real world me. koi exception (rich) ho gaya to alag baat hai. people r soo jealous of others success, wealth etc. hum to bhaiyya dusro ke khushi me hi khush reh lete hai😂😝. koi bula sakta hai india me beyonce, justin Bieber, Kardashian sister etc ko.

he does play with numbers , in this video 3 times he changed INR to dollar but not once pakistani rupees to dollars. and said pakistani's spend more on wedding as compared to indians that too 2-3 times. he is a pig deep inside.
Although I think that this guy is decent. He has some logic even if he criticizes. He doesn't take sides.

he does play with numbers , in this video 3 times he changed INR to dollar but not once pakistani rupees to dollars. and said pakistani's spend more on wedding as compared to indians that too 2-3 times. he is a pig deep inside.
Every now and then, he slips in "Musalman ke halaath in India".

Our idiots can't see the subtle anti-India messaging he puts out in some of his videos.

He's a Commie Momin, the most dangerous type of Momin to exist. He wants Mullas to concentrate on science so that they can put their numbers to good use to control the world. Right now, he thinks mullas are merely cannon fodder as the Muslim world has no technological parity to take on the actual superpowers.

Our idiots can't see the subtle anti-India messaging he puts out in some of his videos.

He's a Commie Momin, the most dangerous type of Momin to exist. He wants Mullas to concentrate on science so that they can put their numbers to good use to control the world. Right now, he thinks mullas are merely cannon fodder as the Muslim world has no technological parity to take on the actual superpowers.
Homosexuality & Bisexuality is widespread in the Islamic world including here in India. It's just one this community's best kept secrets which given the rapid proliferation of SM in the past 2 decades has now been coming to the attention of the international community.

While on the topic of best kept secrets it may come as a surprise to you that most practising muslims aren't aware that Mohammed was 54 when he married Ayesha who was 6 at the time & that he used to "thigh" her till she was 9 when he consummated the marriage.

It's this ignorance which stoked the entire Nupur Sharma controversy while the ulema kept mum.

For all the Koran reading they do , it's only by rote. They don't understand a single word of it & by this I mean the entire non Arabic population especially samuday vishesh from "South Asia."

1000071857.jpg1000071856.jpg

Then there are these guys. He has 26k subscribers self styled UPSC teacher.

Understand the psychology of the average Indian like him.

I would never in a million years hold a porki in high regards

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back