Idiotic Musings from the West

And why should we have to answer to you? What about your own backyard? You haven't taken care of these mf jokers such as Owaisasi, Arundhati Roy, Stalin's son, Kukis, naxals, muslim extremists, etc. Instead, we see them being entertained and felicited in the media.
I think we voted for modi and bjp to take care of them. We gave them 2 terms of majority but he has done nothing. doubt 3rd term will do anything.

Did any NRIs came together and voted to power any pro hindu candidate or tried to capture power like any other group out there.

And why should we have to answer to you? What about your own backyard? You haven't taken care of these mf jokers such as Owaisasi, Arundhati Roy, Stalin's son, Kukis, naxals, muslim extremists, etc. Instead, we see them being entertained and felicited in the media.
Common, don't take it on heart.
You have pointed out 0.5 front here in India, I was asking what front is dividing you lot there in USA.

Mind you, all the names that you mentioned in your reply, many have their extended family members living happily in USA.

Many present in bureaucracy as well as from so called NATIONALIST PARTY that is governing India too have their family members enjoying SO CALLED FREEDOM happily there in LGBTQ land.

This is for those of you who still believe that the barrage of racism against Indians online will never turn into racism in real life.

Imagine you taking your old parents to the US and somebody dehumanizing them like this

View: https://x.com/Alphafox78/status/1816584088175722856

Racism is an American tradition. When I was in a military hospital many of my black patients complained about blacks being put on the frontline and whites in the back And more body bags of blacks and latinos then whites (mostly vietnam war). Native american had same issue and long history of racism and genocide. All people have faced this. Indians need to toughen up and stop reacting emotionally to everything. There was a time more than 50 years ago when my father wanted to change jobs and it took him 2 years to find one even though he was qualified for most of the jobs, If people are too soft it's better they stay in India.
Lot of the emotional blackmail Indians use in India cannot be used outside of India.

Last edited:
This is for those of you who still believe that the barrage of racism against Indians online will never turn into racism in real life.

Imagine you taking your old parents to the US and somebody dehumanizing them like this

View: https://x.com/Alphafox78/status/1816584088175722856

if a proper survey on racial profiling of Indians in western countries is done, won't be surprised if the numbers are alarming. there could be sunken cost fallacy at play.

It was much needed.
I say it again Indian hate was much needed.

One of the highest earners in Murica but no sense of community, no effort at gaining political mileage, no lobbying and definitely no sense of shatrubodh.

Indians need some sense of self preservation.
Multi culturalism has failed big time but whites have already lost though. Liberalism has destroyed their family structure. This attack on Indians specifically seems to have started on twitter/X since Elon Musk took over. As far as Indians in US are concerned, it will keep getting difficult as Islamic influences rises in US. Already UK is gone, unless the people there actually start being vocal about it right now.

What was the video?

It was a video of a white cunt with a very small penis accusing an Indian of being smelly. Went on to ask him if he needs diaper or needs to go to the bathroom or something. Very offensive. The Indian man was stunned and quiet but finally he stood up and reported him to the establishment. I think the establishment asked that white guy to leave.

Last edited:
I would seriously like to know what you lot are doing there to stop those dot busters.
Indian Americans have raised the profile of Indians in USA significantly over the last 3 decades.

But the community is faces challenges on multiple fronts, you have white nationalists, Islamists and ghetto Blacks. Better to pick one at a time.

Some of top Firangi channels' members came out as transformers. Some even got exposed as pedo. Like below Chris from Mrbeast , even Mrbeast had some pedochat history.
Then there was the fatty virgin looking anthony from Linustechtips. biggest tech related channel.

SmartSelect_20240727_084021_Brave.jpg

1722050414780.png

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back