Idiotic Musings from the West

Saar, Pajeet rapist saar.

1722780229072.png

Pigskins, perverted & violent to the core, these dolts walk with an air of impunity as though they have patented compassion, kindness & moralism.

Don't understand the urge of Indians to continously relies on platform like twitter, reddit etc. Even VK (Russia and CIS) and katalk (South Korea) with just 100 million users runs independently. On the other hand we lost hike (150 million) due to its unsustainability. High time GOI encourage social media apps and walk the talk by relying on them as primary SM. We have 820 million internet users lol.

Validation from Gora is suicide

To all Hindus who think Europe will be overrun by Mullas, watch this.

Whites can genocide Mullas in a single day and the world media will portray it as natives taking back the country from Jihadis.

Compare this to the constant "genocide" rhetoric they spread about Muslims in India.

India is in a far worse situation than Europe when it comes to Jihadis.

Whites can genocide Mullas in a single day and the world media will portray it as natives taking back the country from Jihadis.

Compare this to the constant "genocide" rhetoric they spread about Muslims in India.

Anglos control all the levers of global (dis)information warfare. You control the media, you can control the truth.

Why do we care about "world media" though? Does UK/USA/EU care what Indian/Chinese/Russian/Iranian/European/Japanese media say about them?

Let's be real, we've pulled off a lot better things and still do despite mahamanav's reduced competency.
Also, muslims in UK are immigrants, not natives. Peacefools here are indigenous converts. We can clap/kick out a few a rohingyas/kanglus and nobody will give af since they're illegals.

Problem is the deep political support they get from regional parties and our lethargic democratic system that keeps them saved from MoHA action.

Don't understand the urge of Indians to continously relies on platform like twitter, reddit etc. Even VK (Russia and CIS) and katalk (South Korea) with just 100 million users runs independently. On the other hand we lost hike (150 million) due to its unsustainability. High time GOI encourage social media apps and walk the talk by relying on them as primary SM. We have 820 million internet users lol.

Validation from Gora is suicide

They tried with Koo, but I don't think enough people joined. Also Modi didn't migrate to that platform otherwise a lot more people would have followed him there.

True. But I think I'm gonna start completely ignoring those animals. I have already uninstalled XItter,that sh!tty app has taken a toll on my mental health.
Any social media which has short content and feature to keep swiping through them is degenerative.

I have uninstalled all social media apps on my phone

only way to access is via URL in browser

Access social media only to create content

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back