Idiotic Musings from the West

Man I used to follow this guy, he had pretty interesting travel vlogs in India.. and was mostly normal. But I guess this guy has taken the Andrew Tate-Sneako-Islam-Wignat Alliance side and needs to shit on India in order to milk views for his site.
And now his video is circulating in the same RW Wignat Incel Ecosystem..Here is one example:
1726868349669.png

I feel like we gave too much hate to that Kiwi Vlogger Karl Rock guy..at least he is not actively going around spreading all this bigoted nonsense. Yeah, he did partake in the CAA Protests which is against the visa norms..married to a daughter of some Congress Neta in Haryana..but overall much be better vlogger. These Bald and Bankrupt types need to be picked by the IB and be given some 'Software Updates' and then make leave the country forever.

That he is a creep & the reason he does it does not matter to a lot of *undians.

There are many *undians who support & stand by him.

Be a below avergae white creep with minimum money, come to India, diss on it, get support from *undians themselves & wait for ... GET FEATURED ON NDTV

YouTuber Benjamin Rich Faces Backlash For Calling India "Most Frustrating Place To Travel"​

For his part, Mr Rich explained that parts of the country struggle with serious issues, such as terrible air pollution and trash thrown into rivers.​

To all *undians who phull sappart him - Lack of infrastructure is known to us. No need for your two bit begpacking gorahole bitch to come & diss.

1726890621648.png

So stay the fuck in Gayrope, else stay in known tourist circuits if you have the money.

Does not have money, Does not like "poverty" or "dirty places", yet comes to Indian slums, clicks pics/vids, make comments, gain traction, get engagement & finally get featured on NDTV.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back