Idiotic Musings from the West

One thing you are understating about kamala. The interference will intensify. Bhudden is in the end a cold war guy and he has gone easy on us. It's his state department and associated private donors that ungli us.
Heck there are folks in our "strategic community" that have said that bidens senility has caused these state department walas to run rampant on US Bharat relations contrary to what bhudden would want.
kamala the throat goat has straight up "condemned" article 370 removal.
This state department or like some folks like to call "deep state" fuckery will be enhanced 3 fold.

Whatever virtue signalling they do is meant for their domestic audience (wokes etc). Their words do not mean all that much in the grand scheme of things. It is important to distinguish between mere words and actual action.

We should be more worried about them sheltering, protecting and facilitating Pannun etc (that's what I meant by 'fingering').

Whatever virtue signalling they do is meant for their domestic audience (wokes etc). Their words do not mean all that much in the grand scheme of things. It is important to distinguish between mere words and actual action.

We should be more worried about them sheltering, protecting and facilitating Pannun etc (that's what I meant by 'fingering').
We have seen what virtue signaling ends up with in canada. On the other hand imagine pignats sheltering khali khopris.

We have seen what virtue signaling ends up with in canada.

That's not virtue signaling; that is ungli only.

Virtue signaling is them talking about our democracy, muh press freedom etc.

And I already mentioned that in case Trump wins there will be little to no ungli so idk why you mentioned pignats.

And I already mentioned that in case Trump wins there will be little to no ungli so idk why you mentioned pignats.
Eh .. I'm agreeing with you ? When I said "righties are pragmatists" .. Remember only official ungli will reduce the NGO gang will continue its kanging.
Also the pignats being on full flow if trump wins is guaranteed.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back