India at Olympics

But if yesterday her weight was fine and it just grew before Final match. Why can't this be walkover and she still gets to keep Silver ??

So, he didn't do anything to facilitate these unworthy craps. Didn't he allow them to to compete ins Asians without even the trial. Sit down dude. Modi does everything to appease his opponents and criticises. And on number of occasions have punished or not stood with his well-wishers. Remember TI?

I do share your sentiment on these useless bunch being given a pass in Asians.

but if you are thinking Modi is reviewing each and every issue and passing directions, you really need some strong medicine.

Anyway, my response was to your brown sepoy comment,
the whites are trying to finish him off and anyone with single brain cell would know who are the sepoy's and who are not.

I do share your sentiment on these useless bunch being given a pass in Asians.

but if you are thinking Modi is reviewing each and every issue and passing directions, you really need some strong medicine.

Anyway, my response was to your brown sepoy comment,
the whites are trying to finish him off and anyone with single brain cell would know who are the sepoy's and who are not.

Had it been any random event, would have not brought in Modi. He's directly involved in this. Concerned athletes and her sister shouted "death to Modi". Modi has been closely monitoring the olympics and other similar events. He has personally called the athletes on number of occasion. I've hundred reasons to assert he was closely monitoring. Just today itself, within moments he tweeted for Vinesh (Manipur tweets?)

And mind your language! If I started making personal comments, you definitely won't like it. Aise aise gali lekar aunga, kabhi sapne mai bhi na suni hogi

View attachment 5530

If you are way over the prescribed limit so much so that you have to dehydrated yourself to death to compete than you probably did not belong in that category.

Seems Like the fatigue caught up to her in the previous two matches.

Had it been any random event, would have not brought in Modi. He's directly involved in this. Concerned athletes and her sister shouted "death to Modi". Modi has been closely monitoring the olympics and other similar events. He has personally called the athletes on number of occasion. I've hundred reasons to assert he was closely monitoring. Just today itself, within moments he tweeted for Vinesh (Manipur tweets?)

And mind your language! If I started making personal comments, you will definitely won't like it. Aise aise gali lekar aunga, kabhi sapne mai bhi na suni hogi

Sorry about the comments which offended you, my bad.

Every day thousands chant death to Modi in India. That does not mean Mod should care or respond to them. or any response given comes from Modi.
You really think PM of India has time to plan and give directions as to what happens to protesting wrestlers?!

And worse, these wrestlers are brown sepoys. And yet you did not blink to use that word on Modi. very strange, it's not like you don't know who are sponsored by the US.

she participated in 2 categories in olympic trials and thats unprecedented

Despite trials being stalled for hours and other wrestlers complaining, Vinesh was allowed to compete in trials for both categories. In 53kg class, she lost 0-10 by technical superiority to Anju. In the 50kg class, she qualified for Asian Olympic Qualifiers by beating Shivani 11-6.

According to the Article 7 of the United World Wrestling (UWW), a wrestler can only take part in one weight category on a single day

With your permission, I would like to use your post on twitter.

she participated in 2 categories in olympic trials and thats unprecedented

Despite trials being stalled for hours and other wrestlers complaining, Vinesh was allowed to compete in trials for both categories. In 53kg class, she lost 0-10 by technical superiority to Anju. In the 50kg class, she qualified for Asian Olympic Qualifiers by beating Shivani 11-6.

According to the Article 7 of the United World Wrestling (UWW), a wrestler can only take part in one weight category on a single day

What a fucking scumbag.

Classic case of groupism. Now, I'm glad she was disqualified.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back