India at Olympics

Meko ek baat nai samjh krti hai
Jb ye vinesh 53 ki ctegory me compete krti thi
To BC 50 kilo wle me kyu gayi?
Isko bhi 53 kg Wale me bhejte na bhai
Ya'll The under 50 to is easy compared to the above 50.

Meko ek baat nai samjh krti hai
Jb ye vinesh 53 ki ctegory me compete krti thi
To BC 50 kilo wle me kyu gayi?
Isko bhi 53 kg Wale me bhejte na bhai

Padho.
she participated in 2 categories in olympic trials and thats unprecedented

Despite trials being stalled for hours and other wrestlers complaining, Vinesh was allowed to compete in trials for both categories. In 53kg class, she lost 0-10 by technical superiority to Anju. In the 50kg class, she qualified for Asian Olympic Qualifiers by beating Shivani 11-6.

According to the Article 7 of the United World Wrestling (UWW), a wrestler can only take part in one weight category on a single day

Ya'll Antim also loses in the above 50 KG Wrestling .

Day is halfway over and todays results.

Wresling
50 kg disqualified
53 kg lost

Table tennis lost in Quaterfinals

Womens 110m hurdles lost in heats.

Mens high jump could not qualify for final

Womens javelin could not qualify for final.

Mixed marathon walk relay could not finish.

Golf ongoing Aditi Ashok on 3rd position right now but i would not be very hopeful of a medal.

She was overweight this year and purposely maintained that weight. Anyone here experienced in training would know that if you keep a certain weight for an extended period and then reduce it, it tends to revert to its original state.

Her plan was to lose the weight just before the games. Losing a kg or two for a short duration wouldn't affect strength and performance. However, her plan didn't work.

View: https://x.com/arunpudur/status/1821097707437756722?t=kAX7lHQk2fAbFLSPhJhqEA&s=19

View: https://x.com/arunpudur/status/1821099166346678721?t=G5Xpt0TxLCxIlBJiZxUrhA&s=19

So if I'm understanding this whole ordeal correctly, is what she did is pretty much cheating? Because the olympic village has weighing scales everywhere and they can weigh themselves pretty much anytime they want.

She most likely already knew that she was way overweight the day before, but still decided to compete anyway in the 50Kg event, only to get disqualified.

So if I'm understanding this whole ordeal correctly, is what she did is pretty much cheating? Because the olympic village has weighing scales everywhere and they can weigh themselves pretty much anytime they want.

She most likely already knew that she was way overweight the day before, but still decided to compete anyway in the 50Kg event, only to get disqualified.
She was under 50kg during yesterday's weighin as per some tweets.

Vinesh Phogat hospitalised due to dehydration
She was not hospitalized. She went to Olympic village Polyclinic for intravenous drips as she was not consuming water for over 24 hours.

She was basically cheating and bullied her way into this category. If GoI had intervened she would barked on Twitter against Modi.

So Modi did right to let her use her Khota brain and get busted like this on the world stage.

Anyhow they are appealing; let us wait and watch.
Sahi Pakade hain sirji!

I went through the whole Ordeal, and it is not that simple as people made it online that she was only 100gm overweight!

She is overweight for 50KG category since March of this year when she got the quota.

Her body is made for 53-54KG event, and she moved down to 50KG when she lost the badly in 54KG qualifications.

This is the reason she steamrolled over the opponents which actually belonged to 50KG. Biggest loss if of the Previous Olympic champion hwo lost to Vinesh in first round!

Also, as per the support staff she was not 100gm overwieght she was near 52.7-52.8 KG. Upto 2 KG is allowed for bouts, but player need to maintain below 50KG by the net weigh in.

It was very well planned scam by her and her supporters.

She was under 50kg during yesterday's weighin as per some tweets.
That happened due to her not consuming any water. It was not loss of her actual body mass.

The moment she would consume a small meal her weight would bounce back to over 52KG.

That happened due to her not consuming any water. It was not loss of her actual body mass.

The moment she would consume a small meal her weight would bounce back to over 52KG.
Sources?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back