India at Olympics

The problem is unlike Nadeem, neeraj's build doesn't give him that raw power. He has always depend upon his run up speed and throw impulse... due to getting overwhelmed by Nadeems 92m throw, his only choice was to run up faster combined with the fact that he had never thrown a 90m in his life, which costed him overexceeding the line due to pressure... since there is a limit to his throw impulse. He shouldn't had fouled his first throw. If he had done 89 on first then it would had took a mental toll on Nadeem but alas

View attachment 5798
a jyotish from south had also made this prediction under comments of some previous prediction when bangladesh situation wasn't looking bad
sadly he's made some very alarming downright blekpilling predictions about hindus, and future of india 😪
(offtopic but yeah, there used to be an astrology prediction thread on good ol' D F I but not sure about it here on current home forum)
This is the reason why we Hindus are at the bottom tier of everything.

Self-loathing, defeatist attitude.

Thanks for posting this. Didn't know about this guy.

Is it available on twitter? Can you share the link?
it is twitter, yes, check the username there
i took ss through nitter instance because elongated flask has banned me on his bluebird bakloli 😒

again infra ? money ? jobs ? coaches ? per capita spending ? support staff?
sports budget= 900cr :roflb: :drunk2:

compare it to bcci earnings (18800 cr) you got your answer
a
lso divide the budget in per capita basis

Here is something for you :-

Ukraine - no money- most of the medal potential dead - medals won = 10(3 gold,3 silver,4 bronze)

Iran - globally sanctioned-no money for proper training or sports- medals won = 6(2 gold,2 silver,2 bronze)

St Lucia - has a population of an Indian village - medals won =2 (1 gold and 1 silver)

Cuba - barely has money to pay salaries to government employees,let alone fund an Olympic team ,medals won = 6 ( 2 gold,1 silver,3 bronze)

North Korea - let alone people, even their players are malnourished, medals won = 6( 2 silver,4 bronze)

So you can very well analyze the scale of our underperformance.That 900 crore, had it been utilized properly would have been more than enough to get multiple gold and silver medals.

View attachment 5798
a jyotish from south had also made this prediction under comments of some previous prediction when bangladesh situation wasn't looking bad
sadly he's made some very alarming downright blekpilling predictions about hindus, and future of india 😪
(offtopic but yeah, there used to be an astrology prediction thread on good ol' D F I but not sure about it here on current home forum)
Assassination attempts have been made on Hasina previously too. There is no confirmed Gold medal ever for India since Hockey changed to Astro turf.

This is the reason why we Hindus are at the bottom tier of everything.

Self-loathing, defeatist attitude.
jo hona hota hai woh ho kar rahta hai bhau, par agar tumko aage dekh kar kuchh sudhaar ka mauka milta hai toh isme kya defeatism, self loathing huh?
you don't believe in this, then stay aside

jo hona hota hai woh ho kar rahta hai bhau, par agar tumko aage dekh kar kuchh sudhaar ka mauka milta hai toh isme kya defeatism, self loathing huh?
you don't believe in this, then stay aside
It's you who should stay aside and stop posting off toppc bs in a sports thread.

Bhai kitna aur paisa chaiye yaar ?
Khali olyampic ke liye 470 crore laga diya
Agar 470 crore me 4 ya 5 bronze aur ek silver milta hai to bahut mehenga sauda hai .
Bhai kitni events ke ye log 4 place , pe gaye hai , har jagah har jagah . Semi ,aur quarter me nikle.
LK sen bronze nai la paya
Arcehry me semi final me wo 4 dafa olyampian ne , 6 aur 7 wale points maare hai , aur wo world ki 54 no se haari hai.
Hockey badnaseeb hai , sabse zyada gold usi ke karan aaye hai , lekin Moscow ke baad koi gold nai aya hai .
Humare jitne saal 1900 to 2024 tak medal aaye hai na , cheen usse zyada 1 baar me Lata

Matlab samjh rahe ho iska ?
124 saal me hum cheen ke barabr medal nai la sake.
Rehne do , ye excuse ab nai kam karna bhai .
470 cr = 58 million thats puny compared to what china spends lmao by 10s of multiples they have much much bigger sports budget than india and grant system for atheletes the children good in sports are picked early on there isnt any meat no-no hoax that we follow in india you see a combination of that in our overall sports capabilities by far lack of budget is the biggest and 470 cr is helllllll puny budget sire no disrespect
even cricket budgets would surpass it like crazy

we need infra then coaches then physians for different sports with their specialities otherwise you have to import them form foreign for big bucks we dont have world class training fascilities and we dont spend good amount of paisa on it

you see wea are doing very well in cricket cause we spend in it atheletes have enough resources and there is a big pool of talent there

first gift that oyu may give to lil children is either a cricket bat or a badminton racket or a football no one gives swimming goggles or atheletics equipments or thers to anyone so eventually the talent pool remains absent

let me take another example there are mechanical 1000 engineers out of them 990 are average in it 10 aare exceptional in it but other go to it fields due to big salaries compared to core fields what would happen in these 10 exceptional guys would also deviate towards it field due to better opportunities thus reducing the overall pool of talent in the core mechanical fields in our country

apply same thing i sports you get similar result (plus add veg likingness and other factors like carb intense diet overall lack of infra except 2-3 type of sports)
exception might be these like nadeem of pakistan they didnt get as good funding but he prospered for it and now is doing very well for his counrtry same is with neeraj he also didnt enjoy crores he get now

overall we need an integrated development plan for sports
  • nurturing talent from the young age itself
  • diet and nutrients in the early phase of life (till 18yo)
  • infrastructure
  • pay and grants to the players
  • making quality coach
  • hiring and training of good physio coaches too
  • no dhandhli and corruption (or at least minimize it)
  • DONT OVERPRESSURIZE THE PLAYERS GAMES ARE INHERENTLY MADE ON THE LOGIC THAT THERE WOULD ONLY BE ONE WINNER
and there is LUCK which we usually dont even consider hehe

ending with a message from our vishwaguru

View: https://x.com/narendramodi/status/1821637174871388231

It's you who should stay aside and stop posting off toppc bs in a sports thread.
first, i didn't tag you or responded to your content, yet you jumped over to make that remark
second, typos and seething is apparent and now going adhominem with me over it while i even mentioned it already that it was an off topic post back there
ek kaam karo, yeh snickers khaa lo
1723148903971.png
bekoze even kaptain kool looses his kool when he's hungry 😏

Nadeem ka home town miyan channu hai.
Hai wahi miyan channu jaha brahmos gira tha
Badla leiya shayad usne.

View attachment 5798
Astrology thread exists.

So what's the reaction of nadim on chopra? I don't have twitter account. No fb account either. Anyone can give updates? Neeraj showed a lot of sportsmanship and typical hindoo bhai-chara in 2020.

Here is something for you :-

Ukraine - no money- most of the medal potential dead - medals won = 10(3 gold,3 silver,4 bronze)

Iran - globally sanctioned-no money for proper training or sports- medals won = 6(2 gold,2 silver,2 bronze)

St Lucia - has a population of an Indian village - medals won =2 (1 gold and 1 silver)

Cuba - barely has money to pay salaries to government employees,let alone fund an Olympic team ,medals won = 6 ( 2 gold,1 silver,3 bronze)

North Korea - let alone people, even their players are malnourished, medals won = 6( 2 silver,4 bronze)

So you can very well analyze the scale of our underperformance.That 900 crore, had it been utilized properly would have been more than enough to get multiple gold and silver medals.
already summerised in above post on different reason why we underperform

Crores are being spent but are you guys sure it's going in the right place?
Just today I posted a recruitment pic of SAI some 5 to 6 Job for stenographer in this day and age.

It might be that like all gormint run department this department is also working like a job scheme. Like always quality over quantity.

Privatize sports.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back