India at Olympics

Subcontinent is starved of medals. On top of that anyone winning a Gold medal is showered with immense money and attention. This is bound to distract anyone.
Neeraj Chopra still won back to back medals though and this Silver position will hopefully make him work harder to breach the 90 mtr mark. I am sure next L.A Olympics would be much better than this.
I dont see Neeraj break the record and throw 93 metres with same physical built.

Reactions: SKC
soy protein? lol, it'll fuck your hormone profile beyond any reasons, soya chunks used to be pig fodder before suddenly corpos thought of projecting it as a 'vejj protein source'

even whey protein things aren't just cutting it as protein itself is a group of things and milk/whey stuff barely makes half of that group of essential proteins

besides, meat based diet isn't favoured for strength and all jus for being a source of le 🅱️rotein, it also contains lots of essential minerals and amino acids in single package, some of them only available through that kind of diets - things like l-carnitine, l-arginine etc which boosts muscle performance are outcome of these essential amino acids when consumed

lastly, you can enhance t and dht levels via diet planning and strength training, cardio etc exercising but benefitting from it all itself is another thing
you may have best of diets including red meat and all; but if you don't have proper androgen receptor profiles (in terms of intensity and density both) in your body, you wouldn't be able to benefit much from available testosterone and dihydrotestosterone at all; so it's also partially genes

t. gujju 🅱️hejetal nibba myself here
Neeraj most of his teenage was a veg. Arshad on the other hand had his usual meat diet. It affects. Non veg does provide an advantage factor. That's why Haryanvi wrestlers despite all the facilities, support, culture, childhood training never reach gold. Humesha silver main atak jana

Hope this creates the fire inside India for the next olympics. And not just in olympics, but in every other field as well. After all, the high air we keep carrying needs to be burst so that we actually develop and see china, USA as competitors and not Pak.

We should have felt this humiliation when China scores more than us.

Kya fire generate hoga bro! There will be shock and awe for some time and everything will be back to normal as it always was. Rest assured in the next Olympics the same cycle will be repeated.

I've been watching Olympics since 2000 and after each debacle, they would say we would do this and that,spend gazillions of dollars but end up doing jackshit.

again infra ? money ? jobs ? coaches ? per capita spending ? support staff?
sports budget= 900cr :roflb: :drunk2:

compare it to bcci earnings (18800 cr) you got your answer
a
lso divide the budget in per capita basis
Bhai kitna aur paisa chaiye yaar ?
Khali olyampic ke liye 470 crore laga diya
Agar 470 crore me 4 ya 5 bronze aur ek silver milta hai to bahut mehenga sauda hai .
Bhai kitni events ke ye log 4 place , pe gaye hai , har jagah har jagah . Semi ,aur quarter me nikle.
LK sen bronze nai la paya
Arcehry me semi final me wo 4 dafa olyampian ne , 6 aur 7 wale points maare hai , aur wo world ki 54 no se haari hai.
Hockey badnaseeb hai , sabse zyada gold usi ke karan aaye hai , lekin Moscow ke baad koi gold nai aya hai .
Humare jitne saal 1900 to 2024 tak medal aaye hai na , cheen usse zyada 1 baar me Lata

Matlab samjh rahe ho iska ?
124 saal me hum cheen ke barabr medal nai la sake.
Rehne do , ye excuse ab nai kam karna bhai .

My hunch was correct. Got the winner wrong though.

I just felt that this Olympics, a lot of stuff was going wrong for us.

View attachment 5797
1723147675280.png
a jyotish from south had also made this prediction under comments of some previous prediction when bangladesh situation wasn't looking bad
sadly he's made some very alarming downright blekpilling predictions about hindus, and future of india 😪
(offtopic but yeah, there used to be an astrology prediction thread on good ol' D F I but not sure about it here on current home forum)

How much money did the Government of India spend on sachin until he was 16?

On dhoni when he was roaming around as a railway employee

On Pandya when he was in Baroda

Other sports have a habit of hating cricket when the sportsmen have risen on their own without any govt support at all!!!

View attachment 5798
a jyotish from south had also made this prediction under comments of some previous prediction when bangladesh situation wasn't looking bad
sadly he's made some very alarming downright blekpilling predictions about hindus, and future of india 😪
(offtopic but yeah, there used to be an astrology prediction thread on good ol' D F I but not sure about it here on current home forum)
Thanks for posting this. Didn't know about this guy.

sadly he's made some very alarming downright blekpilling predictions about hindus, and future of india
Is it available on twitter? Can you share the link?

How much money did the Government of India spend on sachin until he was 16?

On dhoni when he was roaming around as a railway employee

On Pandya when he was in Vododra

Other sports have a habit of hating cricket when the sportsmen have risen on their own without any govt support at all!!!
that rifle guy swapnil didn't get any promotion for 9 yrs until he won a bronze this olympics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back