India at Olympics

Crores are being spent but are you guys sure it's going in the right place?
Just today I posted a recruitment pic of SAI some 5 to 6 Job for stenographer in this day and age.

It might be that like all gormint run department this department is also working like a job scheme. Like always quality over quantity.

Privatize sports.
even all went to right place 470 cr is jack shit divide it per head its 4 cr per athelete then comes specific trainers and staff the tickets housing foods and all too i can still argue 470 cr is nothing even bcci pays kohli rohit bumrah jadeja 7 cr each (28cr) thats just their salary not including support staff trainers dieticians and infra maintainance costs

then comes corruption and egoistic coaches (which already was highlighted by many)

Issue isn't fire but the furnace structure.
You cannot melt tungsten in a furnace made in mud.

Earlier no one watched olympics. It is only our generation which has started this in mass.

With interest comes motivation as well. Athletes should have that revenge instincts and only then they can achieve Gold.

I am of an opinion that India will get 3-4 gold in LA2028

Earlier no one watched olympics. It is only our generation which has started this in mass.

With interest comes motivation as well. Athletes should have that revenge instincts and only then they can achieve Gold.
Don't expect radical change, any aspect of Indian cannot be fixed in 4 years.
Maybe you will see 8 to 10 medal next year. A gold or two maybe. But don't expect too much.

even all went to right place 470 cr is jack shit divide it per head its 4 cr per athelete then comes specific trainers and staff the tickets housing foods and all too i can still argue 470 cr is nothing even bcci pays kohli rohit bumrah jadeja 7 cr each (28cr) thats just their salary not including support staff trainers dieticians and infra maintainance costs

then comes corruption and egoistic coaches (which already was highlighted by many)

Budget is an issue once you cross like 5-10 medals as you have to train more athletes, more physio, trainers etc.

But when we can't even win 1-2GM's, it's not a money issue. Even emaciated famine countries with much lower budgets are winning 1GM. Our athletes either aren't mentally tough or they are not believing in themselves. It's a mindset thing, with so many 4th places.

Not blaming Neeraj, he played his heart out, but in other sports for sure.

India should invest more on the Athletics and Aquatics events if you want to break the top 10. These two alone combined has around 100 medal events. And then you have the likes of Gymnastics, Judo, Cycling and others with double digit events. This is exactly what US and China do to sweep the top rankings.

I doubt neeraj is 6'1, seems to be 5'10-5'11
no way he seems 6'1" (185cm), i saw multiple photos of him with celebrities with their heights compared , he is not even 181, PR sreejesh , pv sindhu , randeep hooda , all are around 180 and he matches their height.
again infra ? money ? jobs ? coaches ? per capita spending ? support staff?
sports budget= 900cr :roflb: :drunk2:

compare it to bcci earnings (18800 cr) you got your answer
a
lso divide the budget in per capita basis
there is no way people still blaming infra , budget :roflb: :roflb: :roflb:let me remind you saudi arabia with all the wealth has'nt won a medal. tokyo's neeraj and today's porkie has proved it. and for nadeem, i am sure he is trained heavily by chinese. no pork coach can make him win.

ALL EYES ON REETIKA HOODA:roflb::roflb::roflb:, she winning gold will be a miracle like swapnil kusale and help us going above porkistan.

Last edited:
Budget is an issue once you cross like 5-10 medals as you have to train more athletes, more physio, trainers etc.

But when we can't even win 1-2GM's, it's not a money issue. Even emaciated famine countries with much lower budgets are winning 1GM. Our athletes either aren't mentally tough or they are not believing in themselves. It's a mindset thing, with so many 4th places.

Not blaming Neeraj, he played his heart out, but in other sports for sure.
neeraj has already surpassed indian legends like of milkha singh. now way it was his fault just that porkie had a better day. Neeraj Chopra has a mentality of a champion just like chinese or whites.

Guys why are we picking on Neeraj the legend ?
Coz he lost to a paki ? C'mon. Neeraj is a two time olympic medallist, winning 1 gold and 1 silver in his own event and may still add another 1-2 medals in the olympics if he is lucky (there are javelin guys still in contention when 33-34 and Neeraj is 26 now).

I mean forget India, do you know how few athletes have medals in two olympics, with it being 1G1S or better in individual event ? Like, there is literally less than 100-150 athletes in HISTORY of olympics who have 2 or more Olympic medals while being a multi-olympics winner AND winning gold.

Repeat medallist in Olympics is a big deal in individual events, particularly when its 1G++ performance.

Also, in modern Javelin, anytime you throw over 90m, its virtual certainty for a gold in an event- whether its Asian games/Olympics/World Championships. The paki dude had 'once in a lifetime' day at the office, Neeraj had a great day at the office. Thats all there is to it.

Last edited:
There is one more way to reach top of the rankings. Uncle scam is the best.

View: https://twitter.com/wada_ama/status/1821272533653713164

Are ofcourse, aaj kisi ne ki na pate ki baat yaar
If I were in authority, I would have made doping mandatory among the olyampic squad of India
One Conti fella, who was a chemist said that body retains the muscle memory of dope long after the stop of usage
Still giving the athelete an advantage.
Don't keep players happy , ḍuring training.
Mix protein with dope and boom
Bas pakde nai jana hai
For this ioc too needs to be fed with money bags .

Nadeem broke OR 2x, it's not a fluke. He has found a way to break into 90+ easily, and will perfect it.
Even if 10% probability to land ~92, it effectively means he is going to get gold in every 2nd completion.
Neeraj pb is less than that, he needs to change his strategy and somehow needs to break into ~92 as well. 89 and 92; 3m is A LOT.

Congratulations Indian Hockey and Neeraj Chopra.

I hope we retain all the learning, soak and develop libraries on coaching techniques and keep investing in new technologies to advance our sports.

The biggest threat to our sport is Congress-I lead gaslighting that has vitiated the environment. They are doing it with very sophisticated methods at the behest of vested interest.

Sports being the biggest integrator has been systematically targeted by compromised useful idiots.

The way forward is to enforce ethics and fair play as legality at the school level.

Last edited:
Guys why are we picking on Neeraj the legend ?
Coz he lost to a paki ? C'mon. Neeraj is a two time olympic medallist, winning 1 gold and 1 silver in his own event and may still add another 1-2 medals in the olympics if he is lucky (there are javelin guys still in contention when 33-34 and Neeraj is 26 now).

I mean forget India, do you know how few athletes have medals in two olympics, with it being 1G1S or better in individual event ? Like, there is literally less than 100-150 athletes in HISTORY of olympics who have 2 or more Olympic medals while being a multi-olympics winner AND winning gold.

Repeat medallist in Olympics is a big deal in individual events, particularly when its 1G++ performance.

Also, in modern Javelin, anytime you throw over 90m, its virtual certainty for a gold in an event- whether its Asian games/Olympics/World Championships. The paki dude had 'once in a lifetime' day at the office, Neeraj had a great day at the office. Thats all there is to it.
We must work on his replacement now.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back