India Canada Relations

View attachment 12613

Exactly "transnational repression" is an Lunderican talking point.

The wording suggests that this tweet was directly put by Lunderican state department.

PS - look at the hash tags as well.

Shameless sold out *******

I mean, INC is now standing with the people who are celebrating & RE-ENACTING the murder of IG. Severely compromised.
Their accounts are being handled by foreign elements.

View: https://x.com/MrSinha_/status/1846250345623965762?t=I0IlCd11LFwo5_mYT8xy5w&s=19

They have completely sold themselves.

Right! A qualitative difference. Just curious, I have seen this term 'nuclear reactors' mentioned in trade articles, what exactly does that mean? Obviously, not full nuclear reactors. Some major component, system?
This is a weird naming of a certain category. "Reactor" can also mean for fermentation or waste processing its just a large airtight steel vessel at its basic
Nuclear machinery is simply high pressure water pumps and steam generators and heat exchangers.

For now they haven't able to relaunch the Khalistan insurgency again

They tried with the Khalistan Andolan banking on Leaderji's ego but he juked it by taking back the Farm Laws

They tried it again with Zeherpal but his attack on the Pols station ended up with him sipping Assamese chai.

As the years pass more and more Santa-Banta want to immigrate to Kaneda and other Anglo-Saxon paradises, the more the % of Empty Spaces drops in Poonjab and in parallel another section switches from "Sat Sri Akal" to:cmegusta: Hallejuah Praise the Lord :troll:

Soon Khalistan will only be made in Kaneda, since there won't be that much in Poonjab
This is right time to start insurgency again but in Canada now. Lets fund these Khali groups indirectly in Canada and push them to demand proper khali state in Canada.​

Our ex-PM Maunmohan Singh was scared of American infiltration in India.

Congress was compromised long back. Scary thing is, I believe it's the same with BJP though as not as bad as Congress.

View: https://twitter.com/ThePollLady/status/1822589818393477263

They have their agents in the army brass and civil services also, aside from ofc various SC milaards.
Their assets in Bhajipao are underground now because of the fear of Batman & Robin.
Congi assets are in the open because the Royal Family itself has now bent the knee to Washington dc

This is right time to start insurgency again but in Canada now. Lets fund these Khali groups indirectly in Canada and push them to demand proper khali state in Canada.​

We are not America to "start" insurgencies, however it is inevitable that they will want New Khalistan once they realize Punjab me kuch hoga nahi.
It is then that our country should show that it can be a supapowa too and support freedom fighters

Although it seems he is no more, anyway usa doesn't take cc1 issue as trudeau does as they are aware of skeletons in their own closet and are realist and ofcourse are happy with GOI cooperation.

But what happens to sfj and Khali referendum, will cia and csis move forward the same old path by continuing to patronize khalis, something we will have to watch for.

Well ..this is the end of it ..
Nothing will happen next ..I guess Muricans will ask for extradition and India will give middle finger

Ahh..and Modi accepted Putin's invite to attend BRICS session in Moscow
Or at the least, demand Pannun and David Coleman Headly to be extradited to India. Otherwise, the middle finger it is.

Scary thing is, I believe it's the same with BJP though as not as bad as Congress.

You wouldn't have these public spats if that was the case. Neither would Doval call Pannun a CIA agent in presence of his American counterpart.

Replugging some relevant articles,

The top leadership of BJP is clean.

My opinion was about middle leadership.

We are not America to "start" insurgencies, however it is inevitable that they will want New Khalistan once they realize Punjab me kuch hoga nahi.
It is then that our country should show that it can be a supapowa too and support freedom fighters
Ofcourse we are not that level. We have just entered the game. But do whatever is possible. Try to take plunge in the wave!​

dilli power corridor rumours are outright hilarious once you learn to recognise them, usually people are marred with "guilty by association" , in dilli character assassination is done with "guilty by implication". when i was living there when vajpayee was PM, rumour was there is a guest house no.1 in gurgaon and BJP top leadership had orgy parties there including advani. people who are aware of dilli rumour culture, don't take it seriously after the booze party. but a seed of doubt is planted for those who are not aware of this dilli phenomenon.

there are even sophisticated versions of this, during modi's first term when the debate was about new elite and old elite in delhi, coupta inserted a data point in one of his shows that vajpayee used to bring his Pomeranian tucked in his arms to the vet himself, coupta's implication is that "even your vajpayee is one of ours i.e dilli old elite , and not the rustic UP wallah image you guys have".

these things are so subtle, it is difficult to catch them unless one is fully aware of these things.

dilli power corridor rumours are outright hilarious once you learn to recognise them, usually people are marred with "guilty by association" , in dilli character assassination is done with "guilty by implication". when i was living there when vajpayee was PM, rumour was there is a guest house no.1 in gurgaon and BJP top leadership had orgy parties there including advani. people who are aware of dilli rumour culture, don't take it seriously after the booze party. but a seed of doubt is planted for those who are not aware of this dilli phenomenon.

there are even sophisticated versions of this, during modi's first term when the debate was about new elite and old elite in delhi, coupta inserted a data point in one of his shows that vajpayee used to bring his Pomeranian tucked in his arms to the vet himself, coupta's implication is that "even your vajpayee is one of ours i.e dilli old elite , and not the rustic UP wallah image you guys have".

these things are so subtle, it is difficult to catch them unless one is fully aware of these things.

Coupta's whole scheme in that article was Vajpayee was an "outsider" who wanted to join the Lutyen's Elite clique and so were Jaitley wagera.

But Gobiji is an "outsider" too but he revels in it and wants to burn down Lutyens Clique instead :cmegusta:

The nafo brainlets at r/noncredibledefense can't go 2 seconds without dry humping murican superiority

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NonCredibleDefense/comments/1g6cp1w/no_matter_how_good_your_field_officer_is/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
View attachment 12623
These rats really have it in their heads that India is a pushover and can be dealt with a dick wave.

They are too brainless to know we have nukes.

The nafo brainlets at r/noncredibledefense can't go 2 seconds without dry humping murican superiority

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NonCredibleDefense/comments/1g6cp1w/no_matter_how_good_your_field_officer_is/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
View attachment 12623
These rats really have it in their heads that India is a pushover and can be dealt with a dick wave.

NAFOs loove smelling their own farts .. They fap endlessly to drone vids attacking Russians ... and then OSINT walas geolocate these to pinpoint how far the russians have advanced. The geo locations are always go westward never eastward. Other than the kursk offensive ukraine has barely launched any counter attacks . Yet the fapping continues.

View attachment 12623

Coool story, but that is not going to put Ni**'s splattered c*r*bellum back into his khopadi.

PS - i hope these stinking turds get MEGA scammed.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back