India Canada Relations

They can because of their tremendous influence over Gurudwaras. Whoever controls the Gurudwaras, controls the narrative on Khalistan.
JuttSikhi has an unique tendency to turn upon itself. The insurgency was killed partly due to the heavy handed tactics of the state courtesy KPS Gill & his men but mostly coz the ordinary JuttSikh as well as other Sikhs decided that the state was a lesser evil as compared to the terrorists.

Towards the end most people who joined did so for the lifestyle perks it offered - easy money , liquor, women , extortion , land grab etc . That's how the ordinary man turned against them & collaborated with the state.

What also helped was there was no central leadership. Every group did its own thing nor was there any ideology. Arguably this harked back to Bhindranwale's time. Nobody till date can tell what exactly he stood for. What exactly was his grouse against the state was unknown ?

This is a cautionary tale of what happens when you take a semi literate preacher with no knowledge of politics or vision of statecraft & make him the head of a movement which has no ideology worth the name except killing all those against whatever it is they stand for , which in itself is not known to the perpetrators themselves.

Consider Paxtan & their irrational hate of India . Now extrapolate that to Bhindranwale & JuttSikhi & that's a mirror image of Paxtan. They define themselves as a negation - Hindus aren't Sikhs . For the sake of argument they contend they're waqri qaum or tisar panth .

It really hasn't gone beyond that except an irrational fear & hatred of Hindus & Hinduism. And both parts of the Punjab are in a similar crises. Ofc out there the entire country is in a state of multiple crises primarily coz their principle state Punjab itself is dysfunctional. With no leadership worth the name how far will such a country go or even succeed ?

What was SGPC doing then ? Did it pick up arms or advocate it ? Did it articulate its vision of what Sikhi is or on the present state of affairs ? No , they were busy tight rope walking between all sides protecting their privileges. Expect them to do the same in future.

>Cuckada
>Red Lines

Haa, cross kiya redline, kya karega tu ?

GoI should maul these Canucks, ban trade, ban (((education loan))) approvals, go after (((Cancucks))) here who are invariably involved in anti-State activities and maybe literal spies too.

Punish the dog to send his masters a good message

>Cuckada
>Red Lines

GoI should maul these Canucks, ban trade, ban (((education loan))) approvals, go after (((Cancucks))) here who are invariably involved in anti-State activities and maybe literal spies too.

Now it have come to this GOI should aleast go after one of their agents like how china did in 2-Michael case (one of them was doing spying and other one was also involved). Or we fucking don’t have any capability (spying &surveillance,intelligence etc) to do this.
For America igniting Khalistan , interfering in elections & domestic issue and then trying to arrest former head is big red line. TBH while we still need to industrialise and develop technology,GOI must not entertain these things and GOI must not ever compartmentalise the relations with any country.See everything through national security lens and interest.

>Cuckada
>Red Lines

He uses the phrase "US & Canada" as though it is one cuntry ( we know it is a vassal) but an ambassidor generally speaks about HIS country's specific issue with the host. Here he is kanging to borrowed muscle.

Also, we have x number of students there. I am supposing they or their families will be having issues if we severe complete diplomatic relations.

Nobody till date can tell what exactly he stood for
Anandpur Sahib Resolution?
I have no first hand sources that state that Bhindi demanded Resolution to be implemented as a core priority but apologist today assert it.

The resolution might have been hijacked by Bhindi to get to power and later this ditched in pursuit of his guru status.
The same Anandpur Sahib Resolution was buried by the Akalis from 1977-1980 when they were in power at the centre & state only to be resurrected when the Congress returned to power which should tell you how seriously the Akalis took the demands after authoring it themselves.

Moreover have you gone thru the Resolution ? It's a quasi secessionist document . If it was implemented it would not only be one-step away from demanding a referendum , it'd wreck havoc with the economies of Haryana HP , Jammu & Northern Rajasthan .

"Trudeau has pulled the Khalistani genie out of the bottle. What he doesn’t realise is that the genie, once pulled out, rarely goes back into the bottle."

"Also, the attempt to corner India on the issue of a ‘targeted killing’ in Canada is ludicrous given the fact that during the presidency of George W Bush, the United States carried out 48 targeted killing operations, and under Barack Obama, 353 such attacks were sanctioned, as author Ronen Bergman reveals in his book, Rise and Kill First: The Secret History of Israel’s Targeted Assassinations."

"If Zelensky is the American Deep State creation for debilitating Russia, Trudeau seems to be Zelensky 2.0 aimed at containing India. New Delhi’s message, thus, has to be strong enough to make an example out of Trudeau, so that a message is sent not just to Canada but also his masters in the US: That India is not a punching bag of the West. And if you still do it, get ready to face the consequences!"

The same Anandpur Sahib Resolution was buried by the Akalis from 1977-1980 when they were in power at the centre & state only to be resurrected when the Congress returned to power which should tell you how seriously the Akalis took the demands after authoring it themselves.

Moreover have you gone thru the Resolution ? It's a quasi secessionist document . If it was implemented it would not only be one-step away from demanding a referendum , it'd wreck havoc with the economies of Haryana HP , Jammu & Northern Rajasthan .
No I absolutely agree on what was the future purpose of Anadnpur Sahib.
But this isn't recognized by the modern bhindi apologists. The resolution is used as a cover for justifying actions of Bhindi while dismissing and labeling his offensive deeds as fake propaganda by agencies and misinterpretation.
They point out special provision for Schedule caste and say that " see he wasn't casteist"
Pointer out concerns for Kashmiri and say " see he cared about Kashmir more than the gormint"

Bhindi was our modern day Wangchuk except more extreme.

But there is substance in anandpur Sahib Resolution that might have resonated with the common public of that time which intern enabled Bhindi to survive for so long as he did.

Same as farmers protest today, the first wave of farmers protest today had uniformed farmers young and old from evey small village of Punjab. Imagine the level of misinformation at that time when TV and internet was non existent.

It all starts with small things that resonate with native population I see the same unfolding in ladakh.

It seems that church operations in Punjab is mostly concentrated in sikh majority areas of taran taran targeting mazabhi sikhs
Hindus might also have been converted but I have a feeling it's more sikhs.
Correct me if I'm wrong @Anants
Converting the population of Punjab while sheltering khalistani in canada, what is the game plan of west?

No I absolutely agree on what was the future purpose of Anadnpur Sahib.
But this isn't recognized by the modern bhindi apologists. The resolution is used as a cover for justifying actions of Bhindi while dismissing and labeling his offensive deeds as fake propaganda by agencies and misinterpretation.
They point out special provision for Schedule caste and say that " see he wasn't casteist"
Pointer out concerns for Kashmiri and say " see he cared about Kashmir more than the gormint"

Bhindi was our modern day Wangchuk except more extreme.

But there is substance in anandpur Sahib Resolution that might have resonated with the common public of that time which intern enabled Bhindi to survive for so long as he did.

Same as farmers protest today, the first wave of farmers protest today had uniformed farmers young and old from evey small village of Punjab. Imagine the level of misinformation at that time when TV and internet was non existent.

It all starts with small things that resonate with native population I see the same unfolding in ladakh.
The issue is mass delusion. It's as simple as that. Similar to what you see in Paxtan & BD . From what I've read he started talking about the ASR in the Golden Temple only after he took refuge which was in the last 2 years of his life & was playing off the Akalis against the Congress by which time he was already wanted for a few murders & once he got refuge there he went beserk.

The same supporters essentially the Khalistanis in the diaspora don't have anything to say when confronted with the fact that he killed the ex Jathedar of the Akal Takht Giani Partap Singh & other such Sikh clergy who were opposed to him .

Rather they ask why weren't charges framed against him ? And it's a good point but who can explain the dirty politics behind it that everybody from the Akalis to the Congress to the SGPC & Bhindranwale & his supporters indulged in ?

Here's a long read of the summary of events of those times in case you're interested by KPS Gill.

if any one finds video of any diplomat from any country (except italy because of cultural thing of hand gestures) who gets so defensive in an TV interview, post it here.

let's just hope, it's not because of his demeanour canadians thought Indians are an easy target.

90% of human communication is not verbal.
======
Indian High Commissioner to Canada Sanjay Verma in an interview to Canada's CTV says, 'no evidence given' by Canadian side; Canadian Foreign Minister talking 'poltically'.

View: https://x.com/sidhant/status/1848012464710910166

It seems that church operations in Punjab is mostly concentrated in sikh majority areas of taran taran targeting mazabhi sikhs
Converting the population of Punjab while sheltering khalistani in canada, what is the game plan of west?

Plan A and Plan B.

Reminder than Poonjab is geographically vital, aside from being (((border state))), the only NH to Jammu & Cashmere also passes through there since HP/UK are pahad-maxxxing states.

Bajipao wouldnt be too unhappy with conversion of Mazabhi Sikhs to Christianity.. Whatever ultimately brings down Sikh population to below 50 percent in Punjab is beneficial to India, as Christians are a tiny minority in Punjab

Bajipao wouldnt be too unhappy with conversion of Mazabhi Sikhs to Christianity.. Whatever ultimately brings down Sikh population to below 50 percent in Punjab is beneficial to India, as Christians are a tiny minority in Punjab
It's like curing cancer with chemotherapy. One can't tell what's worse - the malady or the treatment.

Sikhism bears all the characteristics of a "mercenary group" or a "cult", a strict "dress code" for example.

The mercenaries tend to stay loyal to whoever pays them well or whoever they think is the stronger/safer side. If left leaderless, they act as the agents of chaos. Under a strong leadership, they are extremely suitable for use as cannon fodders in a conflict/war (just like the Gurkhas).
We should start sending them to fight wars overseas them like in israel and Syria at least in this they will not behave like retarded 5 year old here.

if any one finds video of any diplomat from any country (except italy because of cultural thing of hand gestures) who gets so defensive in an TV interview, post it here.

let's just hope, it's not because of his demeanour canadians thought Indians are an easy target.

90% of human communication is not verbal.
======
Indian High Commissioner to Canada Sanjay Verma in an interview to Canada's CTV says, 'no evidence given' by Canadian side; Canadian Foreign Minister talking 'poltically'.

View: https://x.com/sidhant/status/1848012464710910166

Somehow I can't access ctv anyway the important part of the interview was when Varma ji said

"In terms of other aspects of Canada-India relations, Verma said he “absolutely” agrees with Canadian International Trade Minister Mary Ng that there won’t be an impact on the trade relationship between the two countries, despite increasingly fraught diplomatic relations."

“People-to-people relationship, trade relationship, cultural relationship, science and technology, you know, education, those relationships have got nothing to do with it,” he said. “This is a very different conversation what we were having today, and there will be emotions on both sides, and we cannot stop that.”

“So there will be emotions which may impact a few of those deals, but larger picture is that I don't see much impact on non-political bilateral relations,” he added.

Somehow I can't access ctv anyway the important part of the interview was when Varma ji said

"In terms of other aspects of Canada-India relations, Verma said he “absolutely” agrees with Canadian International Trade Minister Mary Ng that there won’t be an impact on the trade relationship between the two countries, despite increasingly fraught diplomatic relations."

“People-to-people relationship, trade relationship, cultural relationship, science and technology, you know, education, those relationships have got nothing to do with it,” he said. “This is a very different conversation what we were having today, and there will be emotions on both sides, and we cannot stop that.”

“So there will be emotions which may impact a few of those deals, but larger picture is that I don't see much impact on non-political bilateral relations,” he added.

GoI should go full Wolf Warrior on these fucks before they do.
They are guaranteed going to cut trade and do some deportation drama

B.C. wakes to election uncertainty, with Conservatives, NDP in tight race​

But regardless of the outcome, the election represented a stunning moment for the B.C. Conservatives, who received less than two per cent of the vote last election.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back