India Canada Relations

Because under the great leadership of Batman, India doesn't bend the knee to them so they try to push the narrative where our nation is a part of the "Axis of Autocracies" i.e Russia, China, Iran against "Alliance of Democracies" which are the countries you mentioned plus more such American vassals.

I mean they are free to force us in some Axis of Misfits just like they forced the Russians into Dostana with the Chinese, thing is when the Chinkus finally come for Taiwan, who is supposed to provide the warm bodies to fight the limitless chinku hordes?
Philippines? :bplease:
Right shade right i predicted this on DFI and DFB right at beginning of Ukro Russo war when US was asking to choose friends.

Its not gr8 chess by US. Its simply result of elites of US wanting to return to cold war hum and glory. And having run out of ideas they are just rehashing good guys bad guys, commie capitalism, allies vs axis, heathen vs gentile argument.

When Richard openly threatned India that war can also come near your borders, we knew US is going to up Ante. BD, Khalidimaagi activitiez,Train derailments attempts, airlines threats, increased disturbance in Kashmir and even manufactured online hate against Indians ... all tie to one Gorilla in world directly or indirectly.

GOI might be giving reserved comments because of investments( semicon, defence etc). But mind you I suspect US is going to throw spanner in semicon plans and is only going to up ante.

GoI should go full Wolf Warrior on these fucks before they do.
They are guaranteed going to cut trade and do some deportation drama
Instead of going wolf warrior... Lawrence and gang.. should just go ahead and kill a couple more Khalis like Arsh Dalla.. and we say again to Trudeau.."Yeh kya ho gaya.. hope there is no impact on people to people amd trade ties ".. and when the last Indian diplomat departs Canada.. and the last Canuck diplomat is booted out of India, say it again to Canada.. "Hope there is no impact on people to people and trade ties".. We are the ones b*nging them, so they get to throw tantrums..

Attachments

• download (12).jpeg
    download (12).jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 1
Right shade right i predicted this on DFI and DFB right at beginning of Ukro Russo war when US was asking to choose friends.

Its not gr8 chess by US. Its simply result of elites of US wanting to return to cold war hum and glory. And having run out of ideas they are just rehashing good guys bad guys, commie capitalism, allies vs axis, heathen vs gentile argument.

When Richard openly threatned India that war can also come near your borders, we knew US is going to up Ante. BD, Khalidimaagi activitiez,Train derailments attempts, airlines threats, increased disturbance in Kashmir and even manufactured online hate against Indians ... all tie to one Gorilla in world directly or indirectly.

GOI might be giving reserved comments because of investments( semicon, defence etc). But mind you I suspect US is going to throw spanner in semicon plans and is only going to up ante.

I don't think they will do anything on the business or technology front yet . They desperately want to decouple with China . That can't be achieved in a short time nor can it come about by alienating prospective countries where you want these industries to be relocated in .

Having said that I just saw a podcast Def Talks by Adi Achint where he claims GE has now decided to supply the F-404 TFs at the rate of 20+ from same time next year onwards.

He was putting it down to pressure tactics from the US to get India to sign some pacts which we were going slow on viz the SOSA pact Rajnath Singh signed recently during his visit to the US & some other issues which he didn't spell out .

Now I've not come across either the news of GE upping the supply of those TFs to India by next year or the analysis that it was being held up due to Indian recalcitrance from committing to certain pacts .

I don't think they will do anything on the business or technology front yet . They desperately want to decouple with China . That can't be achieved in a short time nor can it come about by alienating prospective countries where you want these industries to be relocated in .

Having said that I just saw a podcast Def Talks by Adi Achint where he claims GE has now decided to supply the F-404 TFs at the rate of 20+ from same time next year onwards.

He was putting it down to pressure tactics from the US to get India to sign some pacts which we were going slow on viz the SOSA pact Rajnath Singh signed recently during his visit to the US & some other issues which he didn't spell out .

Now I've not come across either the news of GE upping the supply of those TFs to India by next year or the analysis that it was being held up due to Indian recalcitrance from committing to certain pacts .
No the problem as we know US nature, than such a important dependency taken on GE. It seems some inside in GOI has done it to make a dependency. Why we didnt opt france for engine!

No the problem as we know US nature, than such a important dependency taken on GE. It seems some inside in GOI has done it to make a dependency. Why we didnt opt france for engine!

it was going to be either kaveri or GE, no point in re-design and re-test for any other foreign engine, since the project is already on delayed timelines.

it was going to be either kaveri or GE, no point in re-design and re-test for any other foreign engine, since the project is already on delayed timelines.
yeah, now there is no going back. What i saying knowing US history, how someone make this dependency!

yeah, now there is no going back. What i saying knowing US history, how someone make this dependency!

must be something to do with sanctions post-98 nuke tests, done as a confidence building measure and to lay a pathway for a reset which ultimately happened with 123 agreement and taken forward by modi govt.

that was the political answer, technical answer as to why GE ended up as interim engine and not brit or french engine in early 2000's, i haven't looked into to it. perhaps someone else can throw some light on to this aspect(in an appropriate thread).

must be something to do with sanctions post-98 nuke tests, done as a confidence building measure and to lay a pathway for a reset which ultimately happened with 123 agreement and taken forward by modi govt.

that was the political answer, technical answer as to why GE ended up as interim engine and not brit or french engine in early 2000's, i haven't looked into to it. perhaps someone else can throw some light on to this aspect(in an appropriate thread).
Nothing much to it. The decision to go in with GE F-404 was made way back during IGs time when on a visit to Washington just before her assassination she requested US assistance to help build our LCA vide training our scientists , help us develop critical tech like Flight Control Laws , selling the GE TF to power the LCA prototypes before we could realise the Kaveri , etc to which the then Reagan administration granted it's assent.

RG later went on to sign the agreement. Our earliest TDs & prototypes were all powered by GE F-404 . It was natural we would go in for it in case the Kaveri didn't materialise which is exactly what happened.

Besides where was the alternative ? The Eurojet EJ 200 & the SNECMA M-88 were still being realised around the same time . Besides the cardinal rule is you don't mate a new TF with a new FA. We didn't want the Russian TF & there was nothing else in ready condition.

India is being punished for not towing US line as it wanted vis a vis Russia and Against China.
They are trying to do the same as they did with Iran after Islamic revolution. They want to paint us with same brush.

Khalistani terrorist Gurpatwant Singh Pannun threatens Air India flights, warns people not to take AI flights from November 1 to 19​

Notably, Pannun’s threats came at a time when several Indian airlines have been receiving hoax bomb threats.

"
“We are asking the Sikh people not to fly via Air India. From November 19, there will be a global blockade. Air India won’t be allowed to operate. Sikh people, don’t travel by Air India after November 19. You life can be in danger,” Pannun had said.
"

Canadian CSIS agent threatens to blow up Indian planes

Read this with 100s of threats against Indian planes these days!!

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back