Indian Economy

I think NGO concept should be abolished in India, Most NGO's take funds from foreign countries and do anti-national activity.

concept need not be abolished since there will come a time when India will be funding NGOs in foreign countries. we just need become prosperous enough so that USD-EUR-INR parity happens, and exchange rate advantage gets nullified, they will move on to poorer countries for exploitation.

foreign funded NGOs is a business, which is downstream of fed printers going brrrr and corporate valuation game.

concept need not be abolished since there will come a time when India will be funding NGOs in foreign countries. we just need become prosperous enough so that USD-EUR-INR parity happens, and exchange rate advantage gets nullified, they will move on to poorer countries for exploitation.

foreign funded NGOs is a business, which is downstream of fed printers going brrrr and corporate valuation game.

- usually we read US GDP as 28 trillion$, we can also read it as 28 lakh crore $.
- one billion $ as 100 crore $.
- one million $ as 10 lakh $.

don't know about others, but i make it a point to read foreign numerical units in our local units, almost always i get the feeling what the fuss is about.

Samsung worker strike has ended.
It is still unknown what Dravidian Magics Stalin used to get the Coomies to back down.

"Strike has been called off. The employees will work from tomorrow (Oct 17)," CITU State President A Sounderarajan told PTI after emerging from the meeting.

He also clarified that as per the Samsung India 'No Work, No Pay' policy, the employees would not receive salary for the period of protest.

CITU union cumrade says that the workers will not receive wages for days they did Dharna under Samsung's "No Work, No Pay Policy"
Looks like the Cumrades have sold out to the capitalists :bplease:

Per this Indian Express article, the CITU Union has not been recognized, this is what the Cumrades were adamant on getting, but after some Dravidian Sorcery by Stalin, they suddenly called off the strike

X post.
______
This has costed Indian airlines too much money and unnecessarily put passengers in distress.

Multiple, credible reports now of a minor being behind several of the hoax calls which resulted in utter chaos on India's aviation industry. Apparently triggered by a fight with a friend who he wanted to entrap by linking him to the threats.

View: https://x.com/VishnuNDTV/status/1846542713451135385?t=SwP80iZV7sd4u-xKtUxJGA&s=19

Samsung worker strike has ended.
It is still unknown what Dravidian Magics Stalin used to get the Coomies to back down.

CITU union cumrade says that the workers will not receive wages for days they did Dharna under Samsung's "No Work, No Pay Policy"
Looks like the Cumrades have sold out to the capitalists :bplease:

Per this Indian Express article, the CITU Union has not been recognized, this is what the Cumrades were adamant on getting, but after some Dravidian Sorcery by Stalin, they suddenly called off the strike
I'm impressed honestly ... At least based on this summary Cumrades got literally thenga . And no pay for the protest period is just *chefs kiss*. I'm sure there was lot more sticks vs carrots behind closed doors.

I'm impressed honestly ... At least based on this summary Cumrades got literally thenga . And no pay for the protest period is just *chefs kiss*. I'm sure there was lot more sticks vs carrots behind closed doors.

It's like the Chrischuns doing protests and attacking a police station to block Adani's Vizhinjam Port in al-Geralam.

One visit by ruling govt CPI walas to the Archbishop of Trivandrum later, the (((protest))) disintegrated. :bplease:

Gobiji must ask Pinariyi Vijayan and Stalin about how such "software updates" are done

It's like the Chrischuns doing protests and attacking a police station to block Adani's Vizhinjam Port in al-Geralam.

One visit by ruling govt CPI walas to the Archbishop of Trivandrum later, the (((protest))) disintegrated. :bplease:

Gobiji must ask Pinariyi Vijayan and Stalin about how such "software updates" are done
Gobiji has weathered much bigger storms in Gujarat. From Narmada Canal to Dholera, from Gujarat riots to mercilessly pinning down every last electricity chor - he was the OG in this business.

For strikes , days lost, even in govt departments and psus no salary is paid.

I think we should not allow starlink to operate in India if we don't have any way to shut down the internet, let's say we have a riot and US want to support it then they will be able to use it freely even if we don't want to let them. There are many scenarios like this but don't think babus will think of that.

And one more argument can be is that they can use different type of communication if they want to but this will surely create one more security issue for us.

Telecom Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia has announced that India will follow the global trend of administrative spectrum allocation. The decision came after Starlink CEO Elon Musk objected to Ambani's Reliance Jio lobbying for the auction route

why we need starlink, when we hv bharti gruop's (airtel) "one web" satellite internet provider....isnt it launched in india yet??🤔

Muskwa is overconfident and over enthusiastic about his products. Starlink base unit cost around ~50K INR and monthly plan range from INR 7.5K upwards. There is hardly any personal use consumer market for Starlink in India.

Maybe Big companies can use it for connectivity in remote areas but that's max the use case here.

Similarly, Tesla has no large-scale market in India to sustain a Gigafactory here when there is already on in Shanghai already.​
what about bharti group airtel's "one web"??? they still not launched their satellite internet in india yet?

No need to clean up Urban Marxists or Cumrades completely, infact they need to be tamed just like CIA does.

Someone was talking about foreign investment making hospital's costly seems you were right here we go.
With investment from PE funds ,comes the pressure of increasing revenues and profits. The government really needs to look into the pricing in hospitals and somehow limit the investment by PE firms in healthcare. The government also needs to increase its own expenditure on healthcare.

Disagree. US would have no issue finding suitable replacement for IT services in SE Asia or in Latin America.

Very true.
They can easily replace low level IT services with other countries.

Fortunately for India, we do consume a lot of IT services with in India.
Unfortunately for US, Indian IT services uses US infra. So, any move by US to move IT services to other countries would result in India tightening what companies can use or not use for their own IT services inside India.

as example, Youtube could be asked to host everything related to India & not use any infra services owned by US companies.
Same goes for banking sector. Imagine saying only rupay card is valid going ahead within India.
Same goes for cloud services. Amazon and MS might face catastrophic hit if India bans their Cloud services.

US and India IT is too intertwined.
While India provides cheap IT services, it also earns billions selling their own IT services in India.

Disagree. US would have no issue finding suitable replacement for IT services in SE Asia or in Latin America.
Nope. It's not as easy as it was 10 15 years ago when Indian IT coolies were just doing some repetitive meanial jobs, not anymore! I worked for two large US investment banks and currently work for the largest US telco. US companies are getting dependent on India even for top tech now. I have seen numerous US organisations pouring in billions of dollars to set up their India tech centers in last decade. They can't move away from India easily without taking a blow. US corporate lobby will put an immense pressure on their govt.

But unlike Chinese exports - IT services can be relatively quickly substituted if US wanted. At worst they would have made lucrative for some portion of IT engineers to relocate and train people and execute project elsewhere.
This has been tried mutliple times already without any success. US tried to break Indian monopoly during 2000s, 2010s and even after covid but failed every time:

There was Philippines scare during 2008-12, then came Vietnam Scare during 2015-18 era, some time they tried to bring IT to Singapore and to Offshore Delivery centers in Canada and Mexico. They failed every time.

We are simply too big to fail now.​

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back