5 .

6 .

7 .

8 .

9 .

10 .

11 .

Last edited:
Every one who is in govt knows how datas are created. One data is the actual data , other is the marketing data to lure FDI. Ever heard of five year planning commission data? There are two sets one is to show the world and one is the real one.

planning commission legacy is what is still causing the confusion, montek singh's CSEP is the one who keep creating confusion by deliberately inserting different yardsticks. their data is the one that feeds into "preferred organisations" both domestic and foreign.

for example: by reading all the news articles, no one will realise that unemployment rate in the country for age group 30 and above is 1%. had posted the official source on DFI some months ago.

So according to sources, they neither will give new PLI for component manufacturing, nor for semicon, the 2 more successful PLIs. Instead they will do khatakhat and give freebies to poor. I bet they will hike GST or import taxes even more to compensate, doing the exact opposite of what they should be doing. If i write on what should actually be done to that suvhuman pappu gandhi, i will get banned so lets leave it here

So according to sources, they neither will give new PLI for component manufacturing, nor for semicon, the 2 more successful PLIs. Instead they will do khatakhat and give freebies to poor. I bet they will hike GST or import taxes even more to compensate, doing the exact opposite of what they should be doing. If i write on what should actually be done to that suvhuman pappu gandhi, i will get banned so lets leave it here

Do all us here a favor and stop quoting articles which says just "sources" or "anonymous sources". This bastard journalism of saying just "sources" is nothing but a hit job. On DFI I busted the shit about GoI giving up on DFC. The very next day GoI came out with a statement saying they will invest 2 Lakh crore into DFC to expand further into South.

Do all us here a favor and stop quoting articles which says just "sources" or "anonymous sources". This bastard journalism of saying just "sources" is nothing but a hit job. On DFI I busted the shit about GoI giving up on DFC. The very next day GoI came out with a statement saying they will invest 2 Lakh crore into DFC to expand further into South.
That DFC news might not be wrong. There has been 0 news on land acquisition on any of the proposed corridors for years. Even the existing corridors are being built at painfully slow pace (compared to greenfield highways). We will see in this budget if there is any progress

@haldilal any news?
Might not be feasible enough to drill, process and distribute to retailers at similar prices, as compared to buying them from Russia and Iran or Saudi Arabia which we're mostly doing right now.

Might not be feasible enough to drill, process and distribute to retailers at similar prices, as compared to buying them from Russia and Iran or Saudi Arabia which we're mostly doing right now.
- India is a oil producing nation, the country meets 10% of demand from domestic production.
- almost 50% of our retail price is tax, GoI has the fiscal space to absorb cost by reducing taxes even if production cost is higher. but it won't be higher than shale or russian costs. read somewhere many years ago that russia has an inefficient extraction processes hence relatively costly as compared to saudis and iran.
- couldn't find definitive number of how much it cost to extract crude oil in India. but our oil PSUs should be able to absorb the costs, since that's the point of having PSUs ie to absorb loses.

Nice to see something like this coming from Bihar.

A private company called Competence Exports is making safety shoes for Russian companies and designer shoes that cater to the European markets. They also export luxury designer or fashion shoes to countries like Italy, France, Spain, and the UK.

Roy said the response has been tremendous and the company has become one of the largest exporters to Russia. They exported 1.5 million pairs last year worth ₹100 crore, and aim to increase it by 50 per cent next year. Roy only expects the export numbers to expand in future.

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest...exports-crosses-200-billion-437213-2024-07-15

India hopeful to exceed $800 billion in exports this fiscal, first quarter goods exports crosses $200 billion​

Headline is incomplete.

(including goods and services)

- India is a oil producing nation, the country meets 10% of demand from domestic production.
- almost 50% of our retail price is tax, GoI has the fiscal space to absorb cost by reducing taxes even if production cost is higher. but it won't be higher than shale or russian costs. read somewhere many years ago that russia has an inefficient extraction processes hence relatively costly as compared to saudis and iran.
- couldn't find definitive number of how much it cost to extract crude oil in India. but our oil PSUs should be able to absorb the costs, since that's the point of having PSUs ie to absorb loses.

In FY21, ONGC’s production cost for crude oil was $39 per barrel

for reference, crude oil production costs in other countries . 2014 data.

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 11.48.53 AM.png

1 .

2 .

3 .

4 .

5 .

6 .

7 .

8 .

9 .

10 .

11 .

12 .

1721188377144.png

Just yesterday I was reading about the sharp fall in FDIs in the last quarter. One of the reasons given was that India was considered an uncertain place to invest as the government makes rule changes arbitrarily.

Decisions like this will only solidify India's reputation as a risky place to invest.

Key points of the Mukhya Mantri Yuva Karyaprashikshan Yojana scheme, Maharashtra:

1. The Mukhya Mantri Yuva Karyaprashikshan Yojana scheme offers a monthly stipend of ₹6,000 to ₹10,000 to young people for six-month internships, depending on their qualification.

2. Beneficiaries who have passed Class 12 will receive ₹6,000, diploma holders will receive ₹8,000, and graduates and postgraduates will receive ₹10,000.

3. The scheme allows students to work in any business or non-profit organization of their interest for a semester, and a mobile application and offline centers will be set up for registration.

4. A week-long training in soft skills and domain-specific knowledge will also be provided.

Notably, the government has not fixed any filtering or qualifying criteria, making the scheme potentially accessible to all applicants, presumably targeting around 10 Lakh contenders.

View: https://x.com/THE_SQUADR0N/status/1813490358283542618

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back