Indian Politics and Democracy

When I was young and woke, I didn't find eating beef something to be abhorrent. I changed. Realisation came with time and when I started to think deeply about my own identity.

I always believe that any man can change with time, so long he is not following a desert cult. then it becomes mighty difficult to get over the childhood brainwashing.
Almost all of us were woke when we were young

When I was young and woke, I didn't find eating beef something to be abhorrent. I changed. Realisation came with time and when I started to think deeply about my own identity.

I always believe that any man can change with time, so long he is not following a desert cult. then it becomes mighty difficult to get over the childhood brainwashing.
Till 2019 (including the elections time), I was supporting AAP :roflb:
Even Vivek Agnihotri i same category. Guess Himanta Biswa Sharma also... not sure.

Doesn't matter if he's genuine or not. I'll support him if he walks the talk.

This is coming from me i.e a guy whose caste is accused of being pro-TDP only.
As our co-member mentioned earlier, sometimes the intention doesn't matter.
Now, people from film industry started speaking. Not directly talking about it. But at least, its a first step.
This is from Krishna Vamsi, film director:

View: https://x.com/director_kv/status/1838978809573593452

Saw another video earlier which had SP Sailaja garu, famous singer and sister of Late SPB, speaking about PK and sanctity of the temple.

Threatening to exile Hindus out of Mewat? Haryana BJP fumes after Congress MLA Maman Khan, accused of inciting Nuh violence, says he has a ‘list’​

Haryana BJP wrote on social media, "If Congress comes to power, it will incite riots. If even by mistake Congress gets to form the government, Hindus will have to migrate out of the area.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1838188217725489169

Hindus are busy doing corruption in their own Temple in Tirupati. Shame that even after 48 hours they can't get pure Ghee for Ladoo and giving elaichi and sugar as prasad. Seriously what a shame.

You guys must have observed throng of Indians flocking to sabhas of these (fraud) babas, whose only real skill is bakloli and nothing else. I see it as a symptom of a far greater malaise that cuts across all social hierarchies of our population.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back