Indian Private Defence Sector

http://livefist.blogspot.com/2010/02/indian-mavs-developed-by-adenal.html

DSC05227-775634.JPG

DSC05228-778243.JPG

DSC05226-780800.JPG

View attachment 1722

So, here are few observations from me. As we know engine is of American origin. Apart from that the turret is of Cockerill straight up, the gun as well. GMS and CPS both are of foreign origin, laser warning system is of videshi origin even though Arjun LCWS exist. Indian stuff we have added to turret are 81mm ATAL smoke grenades, BEL RCWS and those two box structures on tanks turret right side, most probably for atgms (hopefully Indian ones, can it store tube launch loitering munitions as well??).
Not sure if the rubber tracks are foreign buy or desi made, though 90% chance it's videshi made.

Things it is missing, no tonbo Wolfpack type situational awareness system, no hardkill system and no anti drone/fpv system. Hopefully it provides all around protection from 12.7mm AP rounds atleast as Chinese infantry and cars have been seen with them a lot.

So, all in all, great product built within 2 yrs. Now for future, hopefully drdo is planning an indigenous turret with indigenous gun and ammo. Indi turret would also allow seamless integration of any type of indi system you want like tonbo Wolfpack, Arjun LCWS, drdo hardkill system(capable of top attack protection as well, atleast according to their doc) and maybe if there is any anti loitering munitions or anti-fpv jammer in work. We pretty much got all required systems with us.
Ig there is tonbo see through armour
It will have indigenous bms and situational awareness systems from pvt sector
Many are claiming it to be Arjun's lcws but I think it's imported
Provisions exist for hardkill aps definitely indigenous system will go
I heard atgm will be nag mk2 but I don't any confidence that army will select it coz of past incidences most probably imported atgm will come
Anyway we have time till 2027

Can you point out sensors for the tonbo situational awareness system anywhere on the tank?? I looked multiple times at different pics but couldn't identify. I don't think it is installed in its current iteration. Rest agree, but question still remains as how are they going to tackle this big fpv/loitering munition threat.

CSEART pvt technologies is a small private company they have developed multiple critical software for navy.

Their products mainly include AI based classification system for naval mines and AI track motion analysis for submarine combat management system.

Shabdavedhi Mk I” is an intelligent self-learning target classifier that uses only target radiated noise in listening mode for the classification process. The product, delivered to a DRDO laboratory, has already cleared all user-trials by the Indian Navy. It is in the process of deployment for field application. The classifier is Artificial Intelligence-based and works in semi-supervised learning mode. Result of the classifier will be used in making the decision to destroy the classified target.

Shabdavedhi Mk II” is also an intelligent acoustic classifier delivered to NSTL for use in the acoustic mines. This classifier is AU-based and requires meagre resources. Both the acoustic classifiers provide classification results within 25 seconds of getting the signal. The result is used by the final fire-logic of the mines to decide whether the target has to be destroyed.

AI-based Track Motion Analysis: AI-based Track Motion Analysis module uses only the passive Bearings and the line frequencies provided by the Sonar and provides solution to the target motion problem. This module has been integrated with Submarine Combat System and is undergoing extensive testing. This algorithm has surpassed all the known benchmarks as far as the time-to-solution as well as the accuracy of solution are considered.

Track Motion Analysis: Bearings-Only Automatic Contact Motion Analysis and Computer assisted Manual Track Motion Analysis were two independent and important modules that were designed and developed for Naval Science & Technological Laboratory (DRDO) for end-use in indigenous submarine program. The end-user found both the software modules operationally very useful. The Indian Advanced Submarine is using this software as part of the Combat Management System.

Control of Wire-guided Torpedoes: This algorithm guides the torpedo to the target under different modes of guidance depending on the tactical situation. The generic weapon is simulated using basic weapon model and the interface information uses the minimum basic data. Given the weapon specifications, we will be able to quickly develop the guidance and control algorithms for deployment.

Right now they are developing anti torpedo decoy.
IMG_20240707_120607.jpg
IMG_20240707_120551.jpg

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back