Indian Special Forces

Why did our special forces go for the tavors? whats the story behind it?
Read somewhere that it was Israeli lobby which forced us to buy tavors during ABV govt and also coupled with efforts to build diplomatic relations with Israel as our gernails used to think that to train and learn from israel u need their type of weapons but they made great fool out of ourselves

Basically diplomatic jaziya

Facts. They have every reason to beat us but they always lose lmao. Pathetic disgrace of a people.

Arey bhai, weapons use karne ke liye bhi brain or education lagta hai, jo in jokero ki bas ki baat nehi. Reminds me of the whole Patton situation, motherfuckers held all the cards (including a fucking automated fire control system!!) and yet managed to flunk so hard that it makes the Italians in WWII look competent in comparison, and that's quite the feat in its own right if you ask me.

Last edited:
I have cleared cds ,waiting for upcoming ssb, reading all this is making me doubt my decision
Bro just go with a clear mind for ssb ,be cool be original and don’t try to be someone else.Don’t try to impress the ssb with any fake attitude.Even if you don’t get ideas in group activities or right answers in interview don’t try to be a faker, be honest and grounded .Rest is all upto them to decide.

I dont think we have the mental capacity to understand how important a good sling can be. Hell we dont even understand optics, forget about this small stuff.
Bro during my training i had attended commando course of both greyhounds and Thunderbolts.Both were advocating against use of slings as if you were moving with slinged weapon your reaction time will be high so they made us do all those manoeuvres with unsling weapons.To this day I can’t understand the logic.Dont know whether the SF too had such thinking.

Arey bhai, weapons use karne ke liye bhi brain or education lagta hai, jo in jokero ki bas ki baat nehi. Reminds me of the whole Patton situation, motherfuckers held all the cards (including a fucking automated fire control system!!) and yet managed to flunk so hard that it makes the Italians in WWII look competent in comparison, and that's quite an achievement in its own right if you ask me.
Not to mention our tank crews were one of a kind back then

The fatal casualty from armado accident, Lance Naik Baljeet Singh was from 2 para sf
Was it really an accident ? I have lost faith in IA after the recent cover ups of beheadings during Jammu CI ops.

Army doesn’t spin things up we aren’t pakistan
They don't spin , but do cover up stuff. We are no longer clean as before.

I have cleared cds ,waiting for upcoming ssb, reading all this is making me doubt my decision
Good luck bruh ! Keep at it and once you make it, don't become a jai ho guy, instead try to bring about the change wrt equipment, modernization, tactics and training.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back