Indian Special Forces

Bhai meh pehle clear kardu I AM NOT DEFENDING THIS NOR LOOKING FOR A FIGHT/ARGUMENT

I am from punjab (non-sikh) and here that saint is "not necessarily" associated with extremist/separation ideology like people somewhat accept that he supported it but do not endorse it themselves (it can be difficult for u to understand as people of other states only know him for that ideology)
But he was a religious teacher and they follow his interpretations (which are not extremist,its just what he politically supported was which i mentioned is not what people follow him for "necessarily" here in punjab)

Bhai meh pehle clear kardu I AM NOT DEFENDING THIS NOR LOOKING FOR A FIGHT/ARGUMENT

I am from punjab (non-sikh) and here that saint is "not necessarily" associated with extremist/separation ideology like people somewhat accept that he supported it but do not endorse it themselves (it can be difficult for u to understand as people of other states only know him for that ideology)
But he was a religious teacher and they follow his interpretations (which are not extremist,its just what he politically supported was which i mentioned is not what people follow him for "necessarily" here in punjab)
Sorry Man, Soft supporters of Khali.. turn hardcore over the period of time.. only to return to normal if Life teaches them the same. This behavior should not be tolerated. Khalistan Flag, Bhindi - Both are big red flags. I am not sure what age non Sikh you are. But Hindus in Punjab are clear about that. Only confusion is among young fellas who have to dance to Khali numbers in college / school fests and hear occasional Bhindi gyan from their sikh peers. Hindu kids due to FOMO start accepting normalizing Bhindi espousing.

Sorry Man, Soft supporters of Khali.. turn hardcore over the period of time.. only to return to normal if Life teaches them the same. This behavior should not be tolerated. Khalistan Flag, Bhindi - Both are big red flags. I am not sure what age non Sikh you are. But Hindus in Punjab are clear about that. Only confusion is among young fellas who have to dance to Khali numbers in college / school fests and hear occasional Bhindi gyan from their sikh peers. Hindu kids due to FOMO start accepting normalizing Bhindi espousing.
Bhai was not saying that about that flag guy hopefully he gets his ass kicked and that SF pic matches a cover of a book on that saint by a journalist

Again I AM NOT DEFENDING, the above was just what i found about THIS PARTICULAR CASE, even i would not let those small signs u mentioned pass but online i see dumbasses just straight up bully naive kids who then in resistance tend to go the extreme path (both sides), I was just adding a bit of context (which people from other states may not know sometimes) not giving any clean chits, U can just talk these soft supporters out of it anyday but the fighting without any context which as i mentioned leads to more extremism in resistance is just sad to see

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back