Indian Special Forces

Ah..forgive me from saying this but i am generaly a big fan of Sikhism and their practical teachings but as far as Army is concerned i think the fear is …

That muslims can be traitors at a personal level due to extremism but incase of Sikhs when they revolt they can be a group becoming a traitor and that turns very ugly.

That is why in one of the most well equipped and trained special units there are no Sikh boy and girls.
I know thats what I am saying. Thats why I said more mixed regimentation is need of the day. Lets say you cant really combine thambi with khalsas soldiers but thambi with maratha, sikh with dogra and kumaoni kind of new mix refiments where some regional affinity is there but not one single state, ethnic fiefdom

I know thats what I am saying. Thats why I said more mixed regimentation is need of the day. Lets say you cant really combine thambi with khalsas soldiers but thambi with maratha, sikh with dogra and kumaoni kind of new mix refiments where some regional affinity is there but not one single state, ethnic fiefdom
I dont believe in this regementation only.

Para,Mech Inf and Grenadiers type of mixing is needed.

Maybe in the next 100 years we will be moving towards that because not everyone is as modern and open minded like us.

PARA SF | GALIL SAR
GZnWqETXAAUPYeg

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back