Indian Special Forces

Also the idiots running with this SAD/SG in Afg story seem to be completely forgetting the fact that these are ITBP troops who were deployed there for diplomatic and infra security.
pagal log hai bhai maine toh bolna hi chor diya

edit: Finally mods ne meri sun li and post remove kardi....

Last edited:
Question - MARCOS loadout for VBSS seems limited to the TARs. No LMG? No DMR ? How do they provide cover while members are climbing up the ship? The Zodiac is also unarmed
that's the boarding party....I think you equip it based on the level of threat. There's usually always an aerial sniper to provide cover. MARCOS do use MMGs on RHIBs when needed

LMAAOOOO these morons keep posting shit asking for Saar please give us validity Saaarr and then get butthurt when they face the reality :D
View attachment 12323
My guy here quoted the Bisleri comment just to save face :D Bruh these fanboys are pathetic
View attachment 12324

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SpecOpsArchive/comments/1g43491/indian_special_group_in_afghanistan_equivalent_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

They are not wrong..Americans keep commenting the UK SAS would be like our Tier 3…and we honestly are not even Tier 3 compared to SAS..So national guards is pretty right comparison 😁

Question - MARCOS loadout for VBSS seems limited to the TARs. No LMG? No DMR ? How do they provide cover while members are climbing up the ship? The Zodiac is also unarmed
They do use Snipers/DMR from chopper hovering over or the IN Ship
(Also I can be wrong but LMG for VBSS???)

Thats true.

When i went for my pilot training we had a South Indian (tamil) instructor who came and started talking in Hindi and spoke very fluently.

Then he noticed all the south indians standing together and he said …oho atey hi groupism…tum log india k her campus me apna group banate ho but yha nhi hoga..u guys have to hangout together with everyone and speak in English or Hindi whatever you are comfortable in.

I was very surprised a guy from Tamil Nadu saying that but then i was young…now i know how we form communities in campuses and societies which suit our culture or language but it shouldnt be encouraged.
It isn't any different here in the US. Go to any public highschool and you see whites, blacks, Indians, Asians, latinos etc hanging out with their own race

This is also prevalent in certain military units, particularly during the training phase

@Arad Operator told marcos don't join SG than what's this??
I did show this to Cdr Vijay Rawat on ig and he said the same, MARCOS can't join SG. This picture is not fake but I was never told why this gentleman is wearing this. I first saw this photo on Millitarymantra so you gotta ask him what's his source

MARCOS STIE
GZ5-7gNXgAA5CJN

@spadex on the breakdown you did it was invisio t5 over ear comtacs as other member said it was invisio
confirmed by oda 69 tg on his breakdown
Oda69 is itself confused tbh we all are iam more in a favour towards INVISIO T7s as they are more smooth looking similar to this image but it’s really hard to confirm either way these are really good COMTACS for CFF

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back