Indian Special Forces

Twitter pe maat daal bhai, yahi rehne dexD
Twitter pe nahi dalunga toh account suspend nahi hoga (spoilers: mujhe account suspend karwana hain xd)
They should use that NVG+Thermal combo I love the way it works
Fused technology is available in India but not in service with any force

Last edited:
They belong on this thread

I know thats what I am saying. Thats why I said more mixed regimentation is need of the day. Lets say you cant really combine thambi with khalsas soldiers but thambi with maratha, sikh with dogra and kumaoni kind of new mix refiments where some regional affinity is there but not one single state, ethnic fiefdom

I dont believe in this regementation only.

Para,Mech Inf and Grenadiers type of mixing is needed.

Maybe in the next 100 years we will be moving towards that because not everyone is as modern and open minded like us.
OT, probably belongs to IA modernization thread, but I too totally feel this regiment based on stuff like sikh, jat, kumaon, madras etc...needs to go, its britshit era divisions created by white master to inculcate regional superiority. High time we moved to mixed i.e number based regiments with no 'martial' tags etc...like how US army is organised.

OT, probably belongs to IA modernization thread, but I too totally feel this regiment based on stuff like sikh, jat, kumaon, madras etc...needs to go, its britshit era divisions created by white master to inculcate regional superiority. High time we moved to mixed i.e number based regiments with no 'martial' tags etc...like how US army is organised.

Agree wholeheartedly with the Sentiment of Mixed/HetroGenous Regiments. BUT - This thing of blaming the british for all our ills has got to go.

Regional/Ethno/Caste Bigotry / Tribalism has been part and parcel fo the subcontinent going back 1000s of years - You see it in all walks of life in India from South to north / East to West.

Agree wholeheartedly with the Sentiment of Mixed/HetroGenous Regiments. BUT - This thing of blaming the british for all our ills has got to go.

Regional/Ethno/Caste Bigotry / Tribalism has been part and parcel fo the subcontinent going back 1000s of years - You see it in all walks of life in India from South to north / East to West.
Thats true.

When i went for my pilot training we had a South Indian (tamil) instructor who came and started talking in Hindi and spoke very fluently.

Then he noticed all the south indians standing together and he said …oho atey hi groupism…tum log india k her campus me apna group banate ho but yha nhi hoga..u guys have to hangout together with everyone and speak in English or Hindi whatever you are comfortable in.

I was very surprised a guy from Tamil Nadu saying that but then i was young…now i know how we form communities in campuses and societies which suit our culture or language but it shouldnt be encouraged.

Thats true.

When i went for my pilot training we had a South Indian (tamil) instructor who came and started talking in Hindi and spoke very fluently.

Then he noticed all the south indians standing together and he said …oho atey hi groupism…tum log india k her campus me apna group banate ho but yha nhi hoga..u guys have to hangout together with everyone and speak in English or Hindi whatever you are comfortable in.

I was very surprised a guy from Tamil Nadu saying that but then i was young…now i know how we form communities in campuses and societies which suit our culture or language but it shouldnt be encouraged.

Well you take this groupism which comes innately from being a very insular people (something common across most ethno groups in india) and throw in political toxiity for Vote bank politics to entrench the segregation due to political discource and then you create a lasting opinion in the mind of a populace.

In Bombay its open to hate on the Bhaiya / Bihari / Madrasi coming to steal their jobs - You are seeing the same in Karnataka now. North Easterners are discriminated against across this Country because of their features. Bengali/Oddisa's are lazy on the west coast - Fairer Skin is the mark of morally bad people in the south. etc etc etc

Now how do you get these populations who are brought up on the Idea that 'My different' is better than you to work in one regiment?

The US Army is the Wrong Example - India is more diverse culturally, linquistically, religiously and economically than the European Union and NATO.

Add to the fuel is the fact that the quality of HR entering the Armed Forces has steadily been going down (function of economic growth)

IMO Hetrogenous Regiments maynot be such a good idea atleast the short term. Way more important problems to fix first

Well you take this groupism which comes innately from being a very insular people (something common across most ethno groups in india) and throw in political toxiity for Vote bank politics to entrench the segregation due to political discource and then you create a lasting opinion in the mind of a populace.

In Bombay its open to hate on the Bhaiya / Bihari / Madrasi coming to steal their jobs - You are seeing the same in Karnataka now. North Easterners are discriminated against across this Country because of their features. Bengali/Oddisa's are lazy on the west coast - Fairer Skin is the mark of morally bad people in the south. etc etc etc

Now how do you get these populations who are brought up on the Idea that 'My different' is better than you to work in one regiment?

The US Army is the Wrong Example - India is more diverse culturally, linquistically, religiously and economically than the European Union and NATO.

Add to the fuel is the fact that the quality of HR entering the Armed Forces has steadily been going down (function of economic growth)

IMO Hetrogenous Regiments maynot be such a good idea atleast the short term. Way more important problems to fix first
No no nothing before a 100 years atleast.

LMAAOOOO these morons keep posting shit asking for Saar please give us validity Saaarr and then get butthurt when they face the reality :D
View attachment 12323
My guy here quoted the Bisleri comment just to save face :D Bruh these fanboys are pathetic
View attachment 12324

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SpecOpsArchive/comments/1g43491/indian_special_group_in_afghanistan_equivalent_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Lmaooooo, was about to share this SS just now. Dayummmmm

LMAAOOOO these morons keep posting shit asking for Saar please give us validity Saaarr and then get butthurt when they face the reality :D
View attachment 12323
My guy here quoted the Bisleri comment just to save face :D Bruh these fanboys are pathetic
View attachment 12324

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SpecOpsArchive/comments/1g43491/indian_special_group_in_afghanistan_equivalent_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

karwate rehte ye log humari bezati....uffff

he's not wrong though in the US National Gaurd operates within there country. When has our SF actually done support and influence and for god damn sake dont say it was Sri Lanka. That was as much of a cluster fuck for us as Vietnam for them

karwate rehte ye log humari bezati....uffff

he's not wrong though in the US National Gaurd operates within there country. When has our SF actually done support and influence and for god damn sake dont say it was Sri Lanka. That was as much of a cluster fuck for us as Vietnam for them
Also the idiots running with this SAD/SG in Afg story seem to be completely forgetting the fact that these are ITBP troops who were deployed there for diplomatic and infra security.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back