Indian Special Forces

They are not wrong..Americans keep commenting the UK SAS would be like our Tier 3…and we honestly are not even Tier 3 compared to SAS..So national guards is pretty right comparison 😁
Calling the SAS their third tier would be a bit of stretch. They pioneered what the Americans are now doing thanks to a wider AOO. Also SAS has always maintained a quiet professional standards so its just the Hollywood boys trying to use it to their advantage. SBS would be their Tier2/white side seals equivalent.

Ours on the other hand, I would reluctantly agree with their assessment.

Oda69 is itself confused tbh we all are iam more in a favour towards INVISIO T7s as they are more smooth looking similar to this image but it’s really hard to confirm either way these are really good COMTACS for CFF
Yeah either way they atleast have something

GARUD
GZ8OeP2b0AAJJvR

View: https://x.com/Platypus_10/status/1846210294420316597/photo/1

Oda69 is itself confused tbh we all are iam more in a favour towards INVISIO T7s as they are more smooth looking similar to this image but it’s really hard to confirm either way these are really good COMTACS for CFF
Dekh T5 toh nahi hai. Colour match nahi ho raha - ruk mai Rajnath se puchta hu, usne paas se dekha hoga.

LMAAOOOO these morons keep posting shit asking for Saar please give us validity Saaarr and then get butthurt when they face the reality :D
View attachment 12323
My guy here quoted the Bisleri comment just to save face :D Bruh these fanboys are pathetic
View attachment 12324

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SpecOpsArchive/comments/1g43491/indian_special_group_in_afghanistan_equivalent_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Utho exam me aapna chutia katwa ke aao, padho and sone se pehle forum check Karo to ye chutiapa milta he bloody idiots they guy was right on point with how Indian sf is used the only difference is we don't even have half of the gear of their swat teams forget about the national guards our guys need to learn humility badly and ofc some braincells.

Decent shit bhagwan Tera bhala kare

Question - MARCOS loadout for VBSS seems limited to the TARs. No LMG? No DMR ? How do they provide cover while members are climbing up the ship? The Zodiac is also unarmed
These guys are the bording party they usually have X-95 in both 5.56 and 9mm of with a sniper overwatch from IN ships mostly or Hele it it's into play you can see a picture of recent ops we did and there a sniper is overwatching from the INS ship I can't find it rn but I screen grabbed and posted it on older forum

I guess Marcos trained with the SG before they came up with their own Marine Commando Training/Selection module.
There were some images on the older forum which had Marcos training with SG

Edit - This was posted by Jedi Operator, supposedly Marcos at SarsawaView attachment 12395
they did, the first eight batches of MARCOS, back then there was one course per year and the duration was longer about 14-12 months, I guess untill they started two courses per year. MARCOS would spend 3 months at Sarsawa

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back