Indian Special Forces

@Arad Operator is the sssd small arms lineup has problems or its just they are expensive thus they doesnt win tendors (sometimes not even participat in them) especially the assault rifles p-72 etc
I'd wager on the fact that the products aren't mature and still has to go further development or improvement.

@Arad Operator is the sssd small arms lineup has problems or its just they are expensive thus they doesnt win tendors (sometimes not even participat in them) especially the assault rifles p-72 etc
I'd wager on the fact that the products aren't mature and still has to go further development or improvement.
Mixture of Both they aren't mature enough but it's getting better and better and with exports it's only gotten better with Export but the problem is what would they participate in? Participating in both sniper and carbine tender participated in NSG sniper tender (failed) the P-72 lineup came far too late Army was set on for AK-203 and had no thoughts of changing it, SSS needs to Target police and CAPF tenders now.

Get some integrated pads, a HCBH with a binod and they'd look 🔥
Idk why they don’t prefer integrated kneepads over these I assume these ones don’t stay at their place after a good amount of running.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back